To the Alb bunch at Berks Bridge

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Dard is a parity player. He's run with us for ages. Most stealthers, especially the bow classes just grief these days (across all realms) - most arn't like you m8 - your on the same side as far as the parity play paradigm - so no need to jump in with both feet there.

i donno what char or name he got in ur grp m8 but using the term ALL stealthers included me and those players who trying to play fair too i though.
ppl can play lame on all classes but playing lame on stealther is more common i agree on that, but its the choice they make and most lamers usually spend 90% on their time on rebuffing and whining on their /ad channel :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I would support the deletion of stealth from DAoC under one condition: Midgard gets deleted too.

And maybe Albion.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Actually remembering the names is exactly what you have to do.

I really don't give a shit about scouts and hunters tbh, apart Gustav and few others they are all the same.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
hibgard may get forgotten but it never dies like other old alliances :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I really don't give a shit about scouts and hunters tbh, apart Gustav and few others they are all the same.

Well I always play by giving everyone the benefit of the doubt the first 2 or 3 times - if you dont the you are immediately insuring that no one ever respects parity fights. You gotta treat people you dont know the same as people who have earnt your respect.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
i donno what char or name he got in ur grp m8 but using the term ALL stealthers included me and those players who trying to play fair too i though.
ppl can play lame on all classes but playing lame on stealther is more common i agree on that, but its the choice they make and most lamers usually spend 90% on their time on rebuffing and whining on their /ad channel :)

Your right there, albion /ad provides constant entertainment, if they played more and typed whine less they might get somewhere.

Anyhow dard is playing Terrible when we are out - and he is one of the 'good uns' honest ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Got zerged down plenty by Terrible and co, gogo double standards.

Fuck it, had an email today that said subs are due to run out again, somehow I don't think I will bother renewing again :p

Server is in a worse state than ever (as I thought it would be)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Fuck it, had an email today that said subs are due to run out again, somehow I don't think I will bother renewing again :p

Server is in a worse state than ever (as I thought it would be)

Who is and co? If you are solo we wont zerg you down, simple as that. If you were amoung the mess that was around bold bridge lastnight and that was what you were referring to, then you risk get caught in the f8 ffa.

The NFD pug will not run over soloers, with, as always a few exceptions. I'd usually use horner as an example at this point, but guess thats not really applicable. ;).

Oh that includes any of the LA stealth zerg, unless doug, soul etc want our alb names so they know who not to ping arrows into and we'll return the favour?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I didn't take names Vvanksomething was one of them though. Once on the way from Eras to bridge (nearer Eras) and once on the bridge when I wasn't anywhere near to anyone else.

Anyway shit happens, more important things to worry about :)

AoC out in a few weeks!

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
we wer only 3 last the last few time we been out lol and we aint been out much been doing dragon raids we no the thurges is pual and adds on evey fight he's see from what we have seen

Gahn

Resident Freddy
we wer only 3 last the last few time we been out lol and we aint been out much been doing dragon raids we no the thurges is pual and adds on evey fight he's see from what we have seen

Seanpaul <> Paul, seems a word joke, but that's either true :eek:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Theurg is seanpaul, paul is the sorc (and long standing nfd gg1/gg2 member).

Not when in the nfd pug he dont. Paul leading on Kefria and he is firmly in the leave soloers camp as am I. Cant speak for Seanpaul when not in the pug. Though I suspect none of us, not even maeloch (on wealdstone) would leave any of the LA rangers - unless you wanted to try a moritorium?

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Not when in the nfd pug he dont. Paul leading on Kefria and he is firmly in the leave soloers camp as am I. Cant speak for Seanpaul when not in the pug. Though I suspect none of us, not even maeloch (on wealdstone) would leave any of the LA rangers - unless you wanted to try a moritorium?

Augh guess i paed Mael few times last week -.-
Fuck that's a pretty strange feeling lol

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

sorry did mean seanpaul didnt no there was 2 :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Oh that includes any of the LA stealth zerg, unless doug, soul etc want our alb names so they know who not to ping arrows into and we'll return the favour?

I love pinging Arrows Crom :( it RvR m8 you play you win some you lose some end story tbh.Only people who whine on here are the likes of Manisch/Imco/Triac so we go out our way to pee them off more :)

Soulja

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Was quite a fun day of rvr really, apart from Mord adding his way everything that moves, nice to see some old faces back like sacre and nightwish and ravenbourne, even had a nice fight on there raven too, shame the albs cocked that up with gtaoe but was fun nonetheless. Just sweet to see hibs and mids in harmony on the bridge whilst albs look on.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Just don't feed the retards, they're not worth it :p.

And you my dear friend have fed us shit loads of it lately :)

Tho we taken little break as of late with dragon killing etc you can expect to be added on in near future with you girlfriend Imco :worthy:

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And you my dear friend have fed us shit loads of it lately :)

Tho we taken little break as of late with dragon killing etc you can expect to be added on in near future with you girlfriend Imco :worthy:

You can add on whoever you want, you're still a useless retard.

In 10 days Dyvet will lose half of the population, then Horley's shit group, Zmora's shit group and your shit group will be left, with NfD farming you all... Congratulations.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."

Enjoy the tumble weed Dyvet...

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie

I respect the wishes of those that make their feelings known. If i piss off anyone just lemme know and i'll stop and let you get on with it and keep things even.

Its fair enough if the visibles are a bit pissed off if i'm adding and its easy to get that to stop, but stealth classes havent got a leg to stand on.

I'm not a ****, so dont try and character assassinate me because i've killed you before.

Dard

Part of the furniture

Liar.

Killed you once when you where solo last night & that was after you started beating on the sorc in our trio.

If you have issues with another player take it up with him but dont call me a zerger.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
I respect the wishes of those that make their feelings known. If i piss off anyone just lemme know and i'll stop and let you get on with it and keep things even.

Its fair enough if the visibles are a bit pissed off if i'm adding and its easy to get that to stop, but stealth classes havent got a leg to stand on.

I'm not a ****, so dont try and character assassinate me because i've killed you before.

i have no prob with u killing us :p just we see u adding on evey thing that why we kill u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom