To the 100 albs at sursbrook 2nite

W

wyleia

Originally posted by sorre
lern 2 count . 5 fg cant make 100 !

okok thats what the guards were saying on /gu so tell them to count :)

the second wave of albs was 39 after we killed the masses :)
nice second rps set :) first wave was near 100 :)

maybe just a few fgs of albs passing by and didnt attack then for the guards to give such numbers? :)

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by wyleia
ty for the rps, they were very nice :)

Why ppl feel the need to wave ther own flag ........ stlongly dislike ppl who do that shit. For you anyway :great:

J

jaapi

You would if it was you. Some nice defending from a fg in Lord room i tell ya. :)

Grats for that to Vengeance.

K

Khalen

Without VGN you would have lost the keep for sure. We had most pinned down. How do you like GTAE btw? Quite nasty ain't it? :) Think we had 3 maybe 4 GTAEers when we went for Sursbrooke.

Had some nice fights with hibs @ Benowyc and Erasleigh. Thank god there are still some casual hib groups around who can give nice fights!!

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.Lethul
i beat it was Manaflux who killed all!

Nah we got him and Tyka but the ressers were still alive so they got back up easy and most albs did a win-suicide attempt because it was getting late again and some have to work like me ;) We told em not to rush as we had 3-4 GTAEers but they didn't listen :rolleyes:

And I can't remember seeing 100 people there so must have been some groups passing by. We don't know range of the guard-been-killed either so could just have been the groups who went HW who were counted too when passing. But anyway had some fights which were enjoyable. Shame my earth bolt missed Tyka, would have loved to see what damage I would have done. Btw does anyone know if they ever gonna fix the enemy-in-combat bolt fix?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hibs should sod off to Midgard.
Regards, Glottis

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Hibs should sod off to Midgard.
Regards, Glottis

lol, if you sod off to hadrians 24/7

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Khalen
Without VGN you would have lost the keep for sure. We had most pinned down. How do you like GTAE btw? Quite nasty ain't it? :) Think we had 3 maybe 4 GTAEers when we went for Sursbrooke.

Had some nice fights with hibs @ Benowyc and Erasleigh. Thank god there are still some casual hib groups around who can give nice fights!!

yes, cudos for the gtaoe, very strong interrupts, i spent like 15seconds just to rezz a dude :)

edit: also, i havent heard anything about fixing the in-combat-thingy on bolts more than they did.

O

old.Zoyster

Someone, please tell those Hibbs that kept trying to enter Beno, that the Gatekeeper is on the left not right, I kinda felt sorry for em.:D

X

Xethron

Originally posted by wyleia
okok thats what the guards were saying on /gu so tell them to count :)

the second wave of albs was 39 after we killed the masses :)
nice second rps set :) first wave was near 100 :)

maybe just a few fgs of albs passing by and didnt attack then for the guards to give such numbers? :)

I dont know why you got that message there was no where near that many albs there or my mechine would probably have gone LD I think 5fg is about right counting the stealthers aswell maybe somthing wierd happened like guards killed on diffenrt sides of the keep and ppl got counted twice ? I am not just saying that really there was no more ppl

- We so nearly had you though - we were unlucky with a uber guard pop just as we were attacking the lord room and most of the support chars and mages/elementalists got turned into chunky salsa >< then the VNG PB bregade came down and toasted the remain peeps before we could res

- good fight would have been better if we had won but is that not always true

K

K0nah

Btw does anyone know if they ever gonna fix the enemy-in-combat bolt fix?

its not a bug, its 'working as intended'.

you can't 'add' with bolts.

u can bolt someone hitting yourself (ie assasins etc), u can't bolt an enemy thats getting beat on in melee.

W

wyleia

Aye the gtaoe was rather annoying.. and after a few minutes of it looking around we were only grp left standing and only like a 2 albs at most had entered the lord room if that...

A necro shade was in with us looking around and prolly saw all the dead hibs and only 1fg still standing cuz right after he looked the albs started to rush in and thats when we went offensive..

And yes, ofc we rush down the stairs before you have time to rez the ppl we killed upstairs :)

I think we lost two ppl that fight but thye were back up asap.. one was on accident as manaflux lagged down too far the stairs and couldnt get back up

Too bad Tyka didnt record it, but as he told us later it would have been a boring video of him staring at the wall gtaoing every few seconds :)

O

old.Zoyster

I can't understand why, cold enchanters, in one line can, debuff cold, nuke cold, stun, and Pbaoe....and to top it off BOAD. I can pbaoe now Im ice, thats all..... I will never understand the logic.....

We can never face DH, its just not possible. Ow, AOE insta stun too, ow and GP. We have tried experimenting with different set-ups. I remeber once we pounced them hiding near DC, and still, BAM, insta mezz....dead. And once we pounced behind DC, still...no chance.

They have pets too.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Zoyster

Ow, AOE insta stun too, ow and GP.

that's mids ;) but aoe instamezz is pretty nice for interrupting too.

it's more depressing looking at eldritches - take the ice wizard line and add a whole load of spells = mana eldritch ;)

S

Stallion-

I can't understand why, cold enchanters, in one line can, debuff cold, nuke cold, stun, and Pbaoe....and to top it off BOAD. I can pbaoe now Im ice, thats all..... I will never understand the logic.....

We can never face DH, its just not possible. Ow, AOE insta stun too, ow and GP. We have tried experimenting with different set-ups. I remeber once we pounced them hiding near DC, and still, BAM, insta mezz....dead. And once we pounced behind DC, still...no chance.

They have pets too.

you high or just stupid :p

O

old.Lethul

Nah we got him and Tyka but the ressers were still alive so they got back up easy and most albs did a win-suicide attempt because it was getting late again and some have to work like me ;) We told em not to rush as we had 3-4 GTAEers but they didn't listen :rolleyes:

And I can't remember seeing 100 people there so must have been some groups passing by. We don't know range of the guard-been-killed either so could just have been the groups who went HW who were counted too when passing. But anyway had some fights which were enjoyable. Shame my earth bolt missed Tyka, would have loved to see what damage I would have done. Btw does anyone know if they ever gonna fix the enemy-in-combat bolt fix?

nah, im quite sure it was manaflux who killed all

E

evial

when i play my mana chanter at rvr and get bolted by a firewizz i get 1 shoted, if its not a miss tho. Get hit for like 1020+. Dos void do the same damage as thay do. We got all the power relics and every void i have asked says thay dont do that hige damage.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by evial
when i play my mana chanter at rvr and get bolted by a firewizz i get 1 shoted, if its not a miss tho. Get hit for like 1020+. Dos void do the same damage as thay do. We got all the power relics and every void i have asked says thay dont do that hige damage.

get

resists

and

af

F

Flimgoblin

try casting your AF and absorb shields ;)

W

walkerb

They have pets too.

so u cant kill us, but you can kill other hib caster groups?
maybe there are other reasons then.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by sorre
lern 2 count . 5 fg cant make 100 !

You rignt 5fg albs should be around eh 200 atleast... :p

T

Tyka

And once we pounced behind DC, still...no chance.

I remember that, I was playing bard for them at that time and you got jump on us from behind, not sure wtf u did but its not really smart to pb alone as a solo wiz. I just used lull twice and then tank had you slammed and you went down like a newb.

You have the utility and you have the classes that's needed to play well, how you play them on the other hand......

Btw Zoy I thought you were on of those guys who always said the game is fine and perfectly balanced, guess you changed ;)

E

evial

Originally posted by Arnor
get

resists

and

af

I have made my template and waiting for the stonenes to be finished by our guild scer. But the point of my post was, dos void eld do same damage as an firewizz. Hib are the caster realm, and we do got all power relics. So void should do higer damage.

N

normalone

Yeah was a good fight on Surs.
Were a bit suprised when I looked around and all others were dead except our group.
Especially since we hadn´t really been taken any dmg at that point.
A shame about missing out on most of the second wave.
Were some confusion when we jumped of the back of the keep to circle round to hit the zerg in the back
As Lafe said, guess Dividian now knows how to suicide by jumping of walls :)

TenaciousD
Bard

F

Flimgoblin

I have made my template and waiting for the stonenes to be finished by our guild scer. But the point of my post was, dos void eld do same damage as an firewizz. Hib are the caster realm, and we do got all power relics. So void should do higer damage.

with bolts the void eld will do the same damage.

and please - caster realm only means you have more classes that use magic. Not that you get better spells.

Users who are viewing this thread