To the noob albs in odins tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ravenbourne

Why bring 3 groups you lame little fucks? please learn to play your classes and fuck off with the zerging

P

PainLady

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Why bring 3 groups you lame little fucks? please learn to play your classes and fuck off with the zerging

Let not talk about zerg in odin ....everybody knows that hibs r doing it better then albs/mids....so NEXT

B

behatch

Re: Re: To the noob albs in odins tonight

Originally posted by PainLady
Let not talk about zerg in odin ....everybody knows that hibs r doing it better then albs/mids....so NEXT

not hard to beat a bunch of 13 yr olds

L

loxleyhood

Re: Re: Re: To the noob albs in odins tonight

Originally posted by behatch
not hard to beat a bunch of 13 yr olds

Now that was just random.

L

look

muhh

ahh well albs smell of death pig, smelled my cleaver, smells of death pig, anyway i would let ravenbourne run if i saw him :p go hib

O

old.Downanael

Humm..strange that our fg just got wiped by about 4 fg hibs :eek:

N

nalistah

anger ,SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AAAAAAAAAANGER, CANT TAKE IT. AAAAAYEEAIEIEAEI .....................

QQ

L

look

he

shouldt happend 2 be or atleast whre 2day around 14,30 uk time 5 grp's hib around as they took arvark for a shoort while

I

infernalwrath

:rolleyes:
+1
cry more about zerg
and something new to u
ALL REALMS ZERG
so cry them a river

E

etcetra

Originally posted by infernalwrath
:rolleyes:
+1
cry more about zerg
and something new to u
ALL REALMS ZERG
so cry them a river

Albs zerg the most..

M

marczje

poor little warders at amg in emain w8ing for sb's to come, and whack them with their strong ( ? ) 8+ army, while the mmg already heavily camped with their necro-plvld infil companions .. :m00:

B

behatch

Originally posted by marczje
poor little warders at amg in emain w8ing for sb's to come, and whack them with their strong ( ? ) 8+ army, while the mmg already heavily camped with their necro-plvld infil companions .. :m00:

got to love warders though

they give bets rp :d

D

delphae

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Humm..strange that our fg just got wiped by about 4 fg hibs :eek:

ahh yes..i saw that.. but you forgot to mention that you camped hmg, wif 3 other fgs when that happened =P

I

infernalwrath

Re: Re: Re: To the noob albs in odins tonight

Originally posted by etcetra
Albs zerg the most..
and your point is ?.... there are still ppl who dont zerg and never will zerg.. the day i zerg is the day i quit playing daoc ...

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
I sense much anger in this thread

I sense it too.

lukeobitroopers.jpg

Y

-yoda-

hibs zerg also so quit the whining .

try deleting re-roll an alb and goto odins solo i can assure you 75% of the time you will get jumped by adaris stealth zerg @ amg , 4+stealthers pop everytime i get to hmg unless i pass through following a grp . ive lay there dead and watched the same 4+ stealthers IGNORE duo's of 2-3 albs and then when the next soloer comes along they gank the soloer .

Y

-yoda-

p.s as infernal says not all albs zerg. same as not all mids'hibs do . i can honestly say i NEVER zerg :) i would rather solo and get pwnd by buffbotted stealther grps and fg's hibs/mids and hope to find a nice 1v1 than follow a alb zerg in emain or odins ,. i extremely rarely goto emain between 1pm-1am . cos between those times its pure and simpley zerg or be zerged :( and i think its slowly starting to get that way in odins also . more n more people are getting fed up with emain zerg n switching to odins, hence odins becomming overcrowded :(

O

old.Icebreaker

:ROFLMAO:

poor clueless albs

Teh Master of Zergs

:clap:

D

Dorin

Odins was fun most of the time, the story of the night was this:

The rise of the Zerg:

We get wiped by blue cloaked hib melee grp and purple cloaked caster grp near hmg. Then grped up with another fg to wipe those hibs we thought they are going with 2fgs :) (the gg we grped with been wiped by them also). As it turned out, they werent (both hib grps got zerged on amg - pk route), shame on us.Somewhat later we saw an awful lot of death spam, went to amg where we found LA + 2-3fg hibs wtfpwning... :) Took a little break went back to odins, had some nice fights till TP started to move as 2-3fg (this move kinda screwed odins tbh:(, which has been corresponded by Red Guard (2fg) and another fg of mids, who wiped us 3 times and we gave up :)

story over, quit whining :)

B

Belomar

Well, Ravenbourne, I have a 5 minute video of our group and another Alb group running into 2 FG Hibs at AMG, followed by an add of another 2 FG Hibs halfway into the fight. Not sure if you were there, but was a very nice fight anyway, and in no way uneven odds.

D

duact

lol u are pathetic

L

LordjOX

t'was TP xD
prolly fun wtfpwning in 3fgs tho :>
/slaps Galiryn, you zergling :)

O

oblivion_6

imo bring in limits to how many grps can port into the rvr realms and that way it will limit this zerging stuff

but to do this you would have to increase the rvr realms a lot

O

old.SOSAGES

maybe getting rid of the porting would work better?

instead of the X amount of albs/mids/hibs porting every 5 or so mins a slow small stream of them would enter each realm when they want so no major zerg ports.

just an idea

no ignore me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread