FAO : Albs at Beno...

L

lenilas

Thanks for the constant 5fg's - 7fg's etc that been beating on Beno's doors for the last 2 days... Would like to thank all the Albs who personally contributed to the 30k or so RP's i got off you :) Thnx for the fun...

We kinda knew in the end that the Alb zerg would take back Beno and it come close a few times, and tonight u finally managed to get it back, im sure you had as much fun as we did farming you for RP's :)

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by lenilas
Thanks for the constant 5fg's - 7fg's etc that been beating on Beno's doors for the last 2 days... Would like to thank all the Albs who personally contributed to the 30k or so RP's i got off you :) Thnx for the fun...

We kinda knew in the end that the Alb zerg would take back Beno and it come close a few times, and tonight u finally managed to get it back, im sure you had as much fun as we did farming you for RP's :)

Your first RPs?? hey gratz!, you will enjoy RvR i swear you. Next step: RR3.

Z

zelur

Re: Re: FAO : Albs at Beno...

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Before this goes any further..
Albs brags even more about their uber & l33t rps after camping bledemeer with 6-7FGs.

well done Hibbies.. keep it up.

B

bracken_woodman

Would like to thank all the Albs who personally contributed to the 30k or so RP's i got off you :)

:great:

Wanker ;)

B

bracken_woodman

Re: Re: Re: FAO : Albs at Beno...

Originally posted by zelur
Before this goes any further..
Albs brags even more about their uber & l33t rps after camping bledemeer with 6-7FGs.

well done Hibbies.. keep it up.

:great:

Another wanker ;)

F

-frostor-

bledmeer ? what about Nottmoor
how u think my necro got rr4lvl8 ? :D
it was happy to farm u with los bug and see u cry on bw

N

nalistah

7fg is normal for an alb keeptake.. u know, they dont have savages, thats why they run that many... atleast that is what they say... l33t players :great:

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by nalistah
7fg is normal for an alb keeptake.. u know, they dont have savages, thats why they run that many... atleast that is what they say... l33t players :great:
You are an idiot, but at least u dont play a fucking overpowered savage retard, so u are a bit better than the 50% of ur realm mates, only a bit better.

K

kirennia

Re: Re: FAO : Albs at Beno...

Originally posted by Antedeluvian

:ROFLMAO:

M

marchegiani

ANd thanks must go to you for the 35k or so RP's i got, even though u were supposed to be farming us.

L

lenilas

Lol u alb are pathetic crazy!!! Soooo easy to bait you morons hahaha...

Next Stop RR4 actually..

yeah im a n00b but soo what... anyone attacking Beno over the last few days can atleast admit it was a fun fight, Chosen had alot of fun holding Beno and fending off the Albs and Mids and im sure the Albs had fun retaking a keep and actually getting a fight from the defenders rather than just rolling over an empty keep and reclaiming it...

K

Keogh

Next Stop RR4 actually..

yeah im a n00b but soo what... anyone attacking Beno over the last few days can atleast admit it was a fun fight, Chosen had alot of fun holding Beno and fending off the Albs and Mids and im sure the Albs had fun retaking a keep and actually getting a fight from the defenders rather than just rolling over an empty keep and reclaiming it...

Yes it was fun but none of us Albs felt the need to say what really tough charcters we have on these forums. We all have decent sized penises and don't have to make up for it with RP bragging :p

I

ilienwyn

These posts are funny. We do this way we get flamed, we do it another way we get flamed again. And it happens the same way for all 3 realms. So, just have fun with it and "forget" to flame sometimes... oh wait, this is barrywhine :D :cool:

E

Ekydus

OMG 1 L1K3 S74Y 1N ON3 POS1T10N 4ND YUO C0M3 4ND D13 50 F4ST OMG WTF LOLOL!!11
Code:
    .-.                  
    | |  <---------- RR 10                 
    | |                  
    | |-._              
   /|     ` |           
  | |       |       OMG WTF THE SKILLZ!!1         
  |         |            
  \         /             
   |       |
   |       |

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Ekydus
OMG 1 L1K3 S74Y 1N ON3 POS1T10N 4ND YUO C0M3 4ND D13 50 F4ST OMG WTF LOLOL!!11
Code:
    .-.                  
    | |  <---------- RR 10                 
    | |                  
    | |-._              
   /|     ` |           
  | |       |       OMG WTF THE SKILLZ!!1         
  |         |            
  \         /             
   |       |
   |       |

Parents really should restrict the amount of time their kids can be on the computer.

M

Merl

Next Stop RR4 actually..

Guess u were the annoying Ranger shooting me from the side tower while i was down the side of the keep, hehe u got me in the end :)

But yeh it was a very good fight and i think both sides got alot of rps for it and at the end of the day thats what keep takes r for. Having fun and getting rps.

Nicely defended hibs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread