old.Zoyster

WalkerB - Neva !!

Tyka - hehe

Fimgoblin - yeah I mean mezz

Stallion - huh ?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
I can't understand why, cold enchanters, in one line can, debuff cold, nuke cold, stun, and Pbaoe....and to top it off BOAD. I can pbaoe now Im ice, thats all..... I will never understand the logic.....

We can never face DH, its just not possible. Ow, AOE insta stun too, ow and GP. We have tried experimenting with different set-ups. I remeber once we pounced them hiding near DC, and still, BAM, insta mezz....dead. And once we pounced behind DC, still...no chance.

They have pets too.

what the fuck is a cold enchanter? how can u be so dumb when u been playing for so long? :p the chanter self debuff is heat, aoe insta stun is mid only. You have an ae and st debuff cold nuke too just not as uber as that of the chanter. but you get snare nukes, root etc.

O

old.Zoyster

Hi Fluid, your usual charming self i c. You know what i mean, please stop being such a picky geek, u also know that I meant mezz........

and ooooooo bring your 2fg, to fight me, i may snare j0000. Tell me a caster that doesnt have single root plz...

See you next abusive post.:D

N

noaim

Tell me a caster that doesnt have single root plz...

Never found a single root on my chanter.

V

Vodor

. Tell me a caster that doesnt have single root plz...

Can anyone say rr10 noob?

Gj fluid, you>>>>>>>>>>>>>Albs tbh

Poon

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
with bolts the void eld will do the same damage.

and please - caster realm only means you have more classes that use magic. Not that you get better spells.

Wrong ;)

Void Eld Bolt is 309 Delve
Earth Wiz Bolt is 309 Delve
RC Runey Bolt is 317 Delve
Fire Wiz Bolt is 331 Delve

fyi :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Vodor
Can anyone say rr10 noob?

Gj fluid, you>>>>>>>>>>>>>Albs tbh

Exioce - Dwarf Elding Herra
<Jack Herer>

Oh great.. a Mid noob saying stuff like that.
Stop the mindless zerging you overpowered noobs.
Regards, Glottis

V

Vodor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Oh great.. a Mid noob saying stuff like that.
Stop the mindless zerging you overpowered noobs.
Regards, Glottis

You said its fine to zerg Clottis

Poon

A

ab_fluid

Hi Fluid, your usual charming self i c. You know what i mean, please stop being such a picky geek, u also know that I meant mezz........

and ooooooo bring your 2fg, to fight me, i may snare j0000. Tell me a caster that doesnt have single root plz...

See you next abusive post.:D

i ain't picky, i jsut tell you what u said wrong, my eld has no root, i can kill u with 5 people, don't need fg. my posts aren't abusive, they r jsut in amazement how little clue you have

D

Derric

I can't understand why, cold enchanters, in one line can, debuff cold, nuke cold, stun, and Pbaoe....and to top it off BOAD. I can pbaoe now Im ice, thats all..... I will never understand the logic.....

We can never face DH, its just not possible. Ow, AOE insta stun too, ow and GP. We have tried experimenting with different set-ups. I remeber once we pounced them hiding near DC, and still, BAM, insta mezz....dead. And once we pounced behind DC, still...no chance.

They have pets too.

Albion/Excalibur seems like a funny place. :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Vodor
You said its fine to zerg Clottis

Poon

Yeah, it is fine to zerg for Albion.
We have no choice. Albion is gimped beyond help.
All those Mids who where on the relic raid are clueless gimp bent on destroying the game.
Atleast with 20% str bonus things were somewhat balanced. Still highly in favor of those noob Mids who just run around Emain with savages, but if the noobs fucked up, the Albs could win.
Right now noob savages are raping through Emain once more, thinking they have skills, while they play this game in Godmode...
Regards, Glottis

V

Vodor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yeah, it is fine to zerg for Albion.
We have no choice. Albion is gimped beyond help.
All those Mids who where on the relic raid are clueless gimp bent on destroying the game.
Atleast with 20% str bonus things were somewhat balanced. Still highly in favor of those noob Mids who just run around Emain with savages, but if the noobs fucked up, the Albs could win.
Right now noob savages are raping through Emain once more, thinking they have skills, while they play this game in Godmode...
Regards, Glottis

Right so its ok to zerg if your an Alb but if you have the relics its balenced so when you had the relics you never zerged yeah?

Cheers and awaiting your next well thought out reply

Poon

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Wrong ;)

Void Eld Bolt is 309 Delve
Earth Wiz Bolt is 309 Delve
RC Runey Bolt is 317 Delve
Fire Wiz Bolt is 331 Delve

fyi :p

fair point :) wizzies get a 50 bolt, void eld is 46 is it?

still :( useful second spec for teh win.

It's not a massive difference was what I meant :) posting fellow seems to think that wizards can look at people and kill them whilst void eldritches sit at home whimpering hurling nothing but curses..

when in fact it's both the voidies and the wizards doing the whimpering :)

methinks I've had too much coffee and should stop typing

K

Khalen

Pff even with my 1 specc in fire I can still hit 300+ sometimes with the fire bolt :) Bolts are quite nice as long as the enemy ain't in battle mode because then you get that gay message: "Target is in combat etc. etc." And not like you wanna keep killing enemies with just a bolt.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Khalen
Pff even with my 1 specc in fire I can still hit 300+ sometimes with the fire bolt :) Bolts are quite nice as long as the enemy ain't in battle mode because then you get that gay message: "Target is in combat etc. etc." And not like you wanna keep killing enemies with just a bolt.

cap bolted a mage last night with none specline bolt, only got 1 in void :) good old shields down.

Users who are viewing this thread