To Sar

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trem

Originally posted by Damini
Oh good god... My credibility!! Nooooo!!

*Damini suddenly finds somewhere else to be*

Cheers Trem darling. Was there possibly Any Other Place you could have bought this up? Heh...
It seemed appropriate(sp)in here seeing as my make belief child is now spooning my make belief cat up the ar...anus with me mums bestest wooden spoon thank god he didnt see the pliers:p Think of the children:D Oooooh so are you a moderator now Damn?If i was to vote for one i would of voted for you and kenny's cool as well, boy i wouldn't like to get into an argument with you two:eek6:

O

old.Baritone

Well what a welcome to the new DAOC forums that people are going to use, What a nice new mod we have here:rolleyes:

D

Damini

I'm afraid I don't follow you Baritone. If it's me that's offended you, then I can't quite see what I've done, and if it is Sar you are referring to, he isn't the moderator for this forum. He is for a different forum.

T

Trem

Go on swear damini, you know you want to, gooooo onnnnnn:p

S

SoWat

Barrysworld 'belongs' to the day old member just as much as the 3 year veterans.

That's all I'm saying on the matter :rolleyes:

E

Embattle

Smack my bitch up....not sure why I dropped in to say this but hay following links is fun ;)

G

Gandir

Hmm I wounder! You cannot let your son read bad language on this page, but you can let him straw around with a weapon and slaguther others players and critters. I dont know but to me that sounds like a huge bit of double morality. Hey let's chop that guys head of, or get a knife in his back.

I dunno, but in my eyes that seams much more like a profanity. But to get some one away from bad words, you need to censore all media, movies even cartoons where bad words and profanity is a part of the humor.

I have never understod parents wanting to get there kids away from bad words. But they still let them play games that let's you kill and slaughter people. Sexual contents or Bad words seams tends to be looked at in one other way, then gore and killing. Let's just take an American movie, if there is nudity and sexual contents it's automaticly issued as a 18+ movie. But if Arnold or anyother superhero actor, is shooting people or chop there heads of it's not issued a age 18+ it's allowed from age 13 and upwards.

While let take the same movies in my home country Sweden, where we have a history of banning ultra violent movies or atleast give them a minum age of 15+. But Nudity and Sexual contents on the other hand is allowed in all ages from 7+.

Finaly if you are so concerned about your son why do you let him play Dark Age of Camelot in the first time ?

O

old.Kharos

Ahhh ppl....

I likes Damini and lots of other ppl who have already posted that I didn't know befor I joined... I finks dat this could be a "real swell" place to have DAoC forums... over all's I finks dat that this ahs gotten outta hand :(

:m00:

All the , or 1/2 the issue's that could have come about from joining a new forum (for those that came from Daoc "official" forums ) seem to have been jumbled ups... :(

I don't really see an "US Vs THEM" I just see lots of ppl getting the wrong end o the stick... if this had been a discussion in a bar then the whole bar would have jond in on effectively little on no premise.... Dat makes me sad.. I finks there is a hellove a lot of scope for widening horizens and having good chats with a broad range o ppl... but we all seems to have gotten in to a nasty loop,

Can we not all just say "Ullo" again and look at the enviroment and see's whats it could be??

As a very ( I Mean VERY!!) Late night discussion once went.. Normal is relative to the enviroment... and newbies and oldies alike are part of that enviroment.. new boundries to be sort new idea's to be considered... a broader scope oh ppl to find them and idea's to be dicovered ... I is I soo wrong...

Don't force me to break out me singing (LOL) voice and start on
"Imagine all the ppl........"
Belive me... I ain't sure the forum could takes it.... Last time ppl got to gether and shot me down..,. they agreed me singing was soooo bad !

oh and I finks Damini would be a good mod's she nice she considerate... she also be tough :m00: (I've looked :) )

Now can I gets her in ropes suspended above a bar ??? Please!

X

Xtro

agreed...and this thread should be locked.

Also the thread "Are we all here under sufferance" or wtf its called should be locked too, doesnt help that certain parties wont stop flipping posting on them.

I can tell u btw that BW believe in freedom of speech and dont often lock threads, but I think we need to end this silliness (arguing I mean not locking threads lol) - no reason why everyone cant talk in here - and see more Daoc-relevant stuff in here.

T

Trebz

Locking this now, everyones said their piece, lets move on, shows over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom