To ppl Whining about adding on their so called duels

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
1v1 fights exist ingame, where do you get this idea that their all pre arranged?

I used to play just for the 1v1 fights in game, but your way of thinking would stamp me as just some person that breaks CoC etc which isn't a nice accusation(sp?).

People pay to play how they like, even you do, some don't like sniper play, some don't like zerging, some don't like solo fights, etc etc so on.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
is this a roleplay thread?
Pretty much... ;)

However, in comparing DAoC to a war, Ironheart is taking a very simplistic view of how wars were fought in the Dark Ages. He sees it as just being one side vs the others.

In reality, war was never so clear cut. It was not uncommon for a Lord to ally himself with a weaker rival in order to fight a stronger enemy, and then influence the course of the battle so that he could wipe out both in a single stroke. This could be achieved, for example, by ensuring his 'ally' engaged the enemy first and that he then arrived 'late' when his ally had been crushed and the enemy weakened.

So this Albion watching Ironheart die and then killing the weakened enemy is much more true to a real life medieval war than Ironheart's idealised 'For Albion' crap...

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
lol i cant see any alb that read these forums to help Ironfart, me myself would just laugh at him being raped and cheer the sb/ns doing it, then leaving on move on.
Ironfart except the same behavior from 90% of all other albs, ppl behave like you behave to them, in your case with a laugh and a slap :twak:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
/mil to the alb that didnt add
need more like you ^^

i'm not even a stealther (zerker atm in fact) and i prefer fair fights to see how i fair against an oponent not how many people happen to be in the area to determine the outcome

gota love these omfg why didnt you add whines :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
mm they dont have to add.

Normally i dont add, unless i dont like them or when they scream already DONT ADD!!!!!!!!! Then its just funny to add and see them explode of anger :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
They pay and agreed to a set off basic rules!!!!

What rules? :eek6:

I'm just trying to work out which is worse... a "Thou Shallt Add" thread or a "Thou Shallt Not Add" one. Tough call :(

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
/mil to the alb that didnt add
need more like you ^^

i'm not even a stealther (zerker atm in fact) and i prefer fair fights to see how i fair against an oponent not how many people happen to be in the area to determine the outcome

gota love these omfg why didnt you add whines :)

you change a LARGE scale warfare to ..........you selfish desires to be able to compete........

wrong game, wrong unverse, download some spinn off version off counterstrike where you can hack and slash and go compete there...

DAOC is about LARGE SCALE WARFARE....... NOT about selfish pricks wanting to have their go with a graphical engine...

"i want to messure how good i am" >>well that is not allowed, sorry to repeat it again, cross realm-dueling is not inplemented. With implemented i mean that ppl whining about "i want to duel, DON't ADD" ... are in the WRONG game.
You MUST help and fight with your realm.
(the longer you live, the less downtime you have(release, rebuff , regroup), the more rp's you can gain, keep that in mind also, pls. Death does occure, logically, you can't win em all, but minimizing that number is so much more fun to me)

The next expansion will change this.. but as long as that expansion is not active.. you WILL bow to these lines...

You will no longer here me whine about dueling if ppl get the possibilites of doing so.. but you will notice the following...

there will be spaces where ppl can do their thingy, duel that is...
but again they wil get bored with the given system and rape the concept and make the places obselete and do the dueling in the normal rvr spots..
because they think, "hey if i can do it here i can do it everywhere..".
NO YOU CAN NOT.

why the fuck can't you just play something the way it is created?
who are you to say "hey i don't give a shit about that, i'll do what i want"...

yeah, you can do what you want between the given margins and in the given set off rules.

most off you may be friggin happy that GOA hasn't got a spine...
If they would have been half as harsh as i sound, the servers would indeed be underpopulated, but the remaining population would at least be a core of genuine, true-hearted gamers. Not a bunch of bored youngster/oldies that change things like they feel when they feel like it.

i know this is a game, i've read the rules..;maybee most off you should bother to do the same.. if you can't live with it... move on, but don't spoil things for other ppl.

you won't make the changes, the ppl that provide things for us will do that...

end

(work is over :) )

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
you change a LARGE scale warfare to ..........you selfish desires to be able to compete........

wtf? It's called FUN. If people want to duel, or play without adds it's up to them.

Red HATred said:
wrong game, wrong unverse, download some spinn off version off counterstrike where you can hack and slash and go compete there...

"Hacking and slashing" is exactly what you are doing by adding/leeching on people who want fair 1 on 1 fights.

Red HATred said:
DAOC is about LARGE SCALE WARFARE....... NOT about selfish pricks wanting to have their go with a graphical engine...

No, it's about a mixture of large scale warfare, down to 1on1 action. If it wasn't there would be no such thing as stealth.

Red HATred said:
"i want to messure how good i am" >>well that is not allowed, sorry to repeat it again, cross realm-dueling is not inplemented. With implemented i mean that ppl whining about "i want to duel, DON't ADD" ... are in the WRONG game.

Stop dictating. You are the only one whining Ironfart.

Red HATred said:

As you say all the time, people can play the game how they like.

Red HATred said:
(the longer you live, the less downtime you have(release, rebuff , regroup), the more rp's you can gain, keep that in mind also, pls. Death does occure, logically, you can't win em all, but minimizing that number is so much more fun to me)

Well not everyone is like you.

Red HATred said:
The next expansion will change this.. but as long as that expansion is not active.. you WILL bow to these lines...

Dictating again, shh.

Red HATred said:
NO YOU CAN NOT.

YES THEY CAN IF THEY WANT.

Red HATred said:
why the fuck can't you just play something the way it is created?
who are you to say "hey i don't give a shit about that, i'll do what i want"...

You owned yourself there.

Red HATred said:
yeah, you can do what you want between the given margins and in the given set off rules.

Really? Wow thanks Dad.

Red HATred said:
Not a bunch of bored youngster/oldies that change things like they feel when they feel like it.

ie you.

Red HATred said:
i know this is a game, i've read the rules..;maybee most off you should bother to do the same.. if you can't live with it... move on, but don't spoil things for other ppl.

Urm, that's exactly the sort of reply you are getting to this thread. YOU are the one that has the problem.

I know it's 60 years to the date that Auschwitz was liberated, but seriously, stop acting like a mini-Hitler. The social difference between communist dictators and yourself, is they have friends.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:

blah blah blah and some other crap...

I really try to see the good side in what you've posted here and there, but each time I find you shouting out totaly rubbish, preaching do & don't.
Get a damn clue, GAAAH really annoy me now, basicaly saying anyone that plays different from you are cheaters, scum, shouldn't even play the game according to you.

I recomend you shut your cake hole, stop digging bigger holes for yourself, haven't wondered why a great deal haven't agreed with you as yet?

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
ROFl at u Red .. U Will bow for these rules .. omg ur worse than ever...

if u believe in those "Rules, Margins etc" then plz do tell me where it says

You can only attack when you are atleast 2-3 pple, U cant duel if u see only 1 enemy then dont attack until u got atleast a fg around cos 1 vs 1 will get BANNED ...

and wtf is this with x realming ?? imo Get a clue, i dont know which Universe u live in but plz crawl back there and stay there. thx

Helme

Resident Freddy
Now Ironfart the thought ever crossed your mind that the rest of Albion wan't to see you dead so they don't add? :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Red HATred said:
Large scale warfare is nothing to do with my duel between someone in a remote part of NF where the so called "large scale warfare" people will go (i.e away from keeps)

Selfish? whos more selfish someone wanting the oponent to have a fair chance in the game and to enjoy a balanced fight, or the rp horny idiot trying to lengthen his e-peen sending him back to his bind point unsatsified with the fight.
"i want to messure how good i am" >>well that is not allowed, sorry to repeat it again, cross realm-dueling is not inplemented.
cross realming? do you even know what that means?
Wanting a fair fight is not in any way or form cross realming, believe otherwise screenshot log and post on right now so they can have a nice laugh at you

With implemented i mean that ppl whining about "i want to duel, DON't ADD" ... are in the WRONG game.
I dont whine, someone adds they add nothing i can do about it. However i do feel cheated that i didnt get a chance to go toe to toe with someone in a fight they had a chance in.
No i dont, i play the game like I want the same as you. I dont want to add since i have something called respect for the enemy. I have played this game long enough not to care about rps anymore. its a GAME, i play for FUN and i find no enjoyment being a mindless add
In old frontires perhaps you might have had a valid argument, but now its insta ports and my bb for one casts all my buffs in under 5 seconds hardly a long run.
There is no fun in zerging for me

Once again you refer to "set rules", aside from the ones in youre own head there are no rules governing rvr combat, dont like it YOU go play another game

You obviously havent, there is nothing in the COC about "you have to add on every fight" so why dont you stop spoiling things for people who want duels. But that would obviously be too selfless for you

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
lol, this is pure comedy.

How can someone be so ignorant? :eek6:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Reminds me of a long thread from mid/excal section, about some sb whining that another didn't add to save him. ^_^

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
First off all, instanced RVR is NOt implemented yet.

It is because of these stupid whines about game-concept-raping-kids that player (like me) who don't stand a "change" (i suck in cc, ok) in close combat (not experienced enough) that other don't DARE to help out other fellow realm mates because they would get flamed by some gamers that think they are to good for the game.

i'm fed up with you IRC-dates and cross realm-spying fights...
You pay the play as the rules state it, if you don't like it... go to some other Universe where it is allowed.

Last night i died a couple off time when i got jumped by an enemy stealther where a fellow alb..; just sits , watches and let's me die, then to finish of the adversairy when it is at 20%..... pfffff, that sucks.

ok, i'm whining myselfe now, i know, that if there is no other Alb around, i will get owned anyway...i've tried a dozen things to increase my close combat prestations..; it just doesn't fit my class configuation.
So i do appreciate a lill hand iff ppl see me getting whacked by some stealther from the other realms...
I don't care for the 900+ rp's for a solo kill, i get those while sniping, i care about surviving a fight.. and live to tell.

thx cheers
HASTA RAPIDO TO BLED BRIDGE SPANISH MATES WE NEED TO ZERG EVERYTHING FOR ARTHUR!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
no really ... is he a roleplayer or just american?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Matmardigan said:
whats the problem u guys have with Scouts? :)

they r easy kills and easy rp's.
If you aint a caster and get shooted at from a level 10 tower ofcourse, and in open RvR turn to the scout and he will run away.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
I just hope that if ppl see me dying they won't be afraid to help me out, because some lame arse solo'ers think they are to good for the concept..
Why are you afraid of dying in a game? You know it's only temporary?

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
but don't spoil things for other ppl.

You mean like you do whenever you add on a fg fight? Try to put yourself in another man's shoes please. I understand u get mad when ur winged helm equipment (that's supposed to be so uber!?!) don't stand a chance vs any other toa'd class, but your arguments are just silly and hypocritical.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Jaapi said:
Why are you afraid of dying in a game? You know it's only temporary?

Your "I Remain Standing" score drops if you die tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom