To ppl Whining about adding on their so called duels

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
First off all, instanced RVR is NOt implemented yet.

It is because of these stupid whines about game-concept-raping-kids that player (like me) who don't stand a "change" (i suck in cc, ok) in close combat (not experienced enough) that other don't DARE to help out other fellow realm mates because they would get flamed by some gamers that think they are to good for the game.

i'm fed up with you IRC-dates and cross realm-spying fights...
You pay the play as the rules state it, if you don't like it... go to some other Universe where it is allowed.

Last night i died a couple off time when i got jumped by an enemy stealther where a fellow alb..; just sits , watches and let's me die, then to finish of the adversairy when it is at 20%..... pfffff, that sucks.

ok, i'm whining myselfe now, i know, that if there is no other Alb around, i will get owned anyway...i've tried a dozen things to increase my close combat prestations..; it just doesn't fit my class configuation.
So i do appreciate a lill hand iff ppl see me getting whacked by some stealther from the other realms...
I don't care for the 900+ rp's for a solo kill, i get those while sniping, i care about surviving a fight.. and live to tell.

thx cheers

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:
i'm fed up with you IRC-dates and cross realm-spying fights...
You pay the play as the rules state it, if you don't like it... go to some other Universe where it is allowed.

Last night i died a couple off time when i got jumped by an enemy stealther where a fellow alb..; just sits , watches and let's me die, then to finish of the adversairy when it is at 20%..... pfffff, that sucks.

So i do appreciate a lill hand iff ppl see me getting whacked by some stealther from the other realms...
I don't care for the 900+ rp's for a solo kill, i get those while sniping, i care about surviving a fight.. and live to tell.

maybe u should have rolled a Infil instead of a scout!
and I got nasty pm's if I did that stuff sitting next to someone but that was the only fun in it seeing how they cried xD

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
they play like they wanna play ??

they pay for their account, so if they want 1vs1 then its their Decision and not for you to demand/deside.

if they wanna see you die, well thats their decision

Support the troops ! :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
maybe u should have rolled a Infil instead of a scout!
and I got nasty pm's if I did that stuff sitting next to someone but that was the only fun in it seeing how they cried xD

i have an infi, that is not the point, i play an archer...
just that the basic purpose is and still is that it is war out there....
Not a Dating-zone.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
they play like they wanna play ??

they pay for their account, so if they want 1vs1 then its their Decision and not for you to demand/deside.

if they wanna see you die, well thats their decision

Support the troops ! :)

fuck that, they don't play like they wanne play...

They pay and agreed to a set off basic rules!!!! If you want to use your creativety you should design some other game, DAOC hasn't got instanced rvr till now.

you pay for your drivers licence and you agreed to ride at the right hand side off the road (left hand for tha little (midevil) island in the middle off nowhere). You don't deceide to change those rules just because you pay for it and you like to change it...

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
u whineing that your fellow alb didnt add on a fight? :eek2:

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:

They pay and agreed to a set off basic rules!!!! If you want to use your creativety you should design some other game, DAOC hasn't got instanced rvr till now.

you pay for your drivers licence and you agreed to ride at the right hand side off the road (left hand for tha little (midevil) island in the middle off nowhere). You don't deceide to change those rules just because you pay for it and you like to change it...

Well actually ppl do play how they want , and im sure more than 1 person has died to an enemy in the course of history while his fellows looked on :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Rauno said:
u whineing that your fellow alb didnt add on a fight? :eek2:

yeah, cause they sadistically sat there watching while someone got torn to pieces.

Reminds me of a documentary i once saw on telle...subway in NY, where a woman got raped in the middle of the alley while all bypassers just looked and moved on....

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
you cannot simply trust nor rely on realmmates to help you just cuz ur loosing against an opponent IF ur not grouped with someone. thats the way of being solo, not much to do about it besides group up and stealth zerg :p

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
you cannot simply trust nor rely on realmmates to help you just cuz ur loosing against an opponent IF ur not grouped with someone. thats the way of being solo, not much to do about it besides group up and stealth zerg :p

grouping has nothing to do with it. THis is about war and fighting....
Every enemy that crosses our borders is a potential threat that has to be elliminated, END. No matter how many do it.. he has to die , and in the process your obligation is to support you realmmates in surviving. (not only your group-mates)

ps: there are some other type of players as well, i had a nice run with a small group last night as well, and i have to say i enjoyed that one. So not all is bad)

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:

this is a game, there isnt any rules saying "You shall ALways attack ur enemy"

I pay so i play like i want, and so do others.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
where does it say in the rules that you must attack every single one enemy you see? if you find it i will report every single one that SoSes (or tries xD) away from me and my group. fun whine tho, keep it up :cheers:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
where does it say in the rules that you must attack every single one enemy you see? if you find it i will report every single one that SoSes (or tries xD) away from me and my group. fun whine tho, keep it up :cheers:

that is not mentioned in the rules, true. There are instances where you see one enemy running and you know you can't handle it alone... as a stealther you have the choise to engage or leave it, no other class can do that, because if they don't engage themselves they will be engaged.

true or not?

but if there are two albs and one mid/hib.... the faster you kill it, the faster you can return to safety (stealth) and move on to the next target...

true or not?

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
Reminds me of a documentary i once saw on telle...subway in NY, where a woman got raped in the middle of the alley while all bypassers just looked and moved on....
hmm so you refer a game to Real life ... ok...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
hmm so you refer a game to Real life ... ok...

i was moralizing, dude...

just felt the same as that in my position.

my chance off surviving that fight would have been higher if ppl just added ...but most don't dare to add because of those elite infi's that want to duel all the time.

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
that is not mentioned in the rules, true. There are instances where you see one enemy running and you know you can't handle it alone... as a stealther you have the choise to engage or leave it, no other class can do that, because if they don't engage themselves they will be engaged.

true or not?

but if there are two albs and one mid/hib.... the faster you kill it, the faster you can return to safety (stealth) and move on to the next target...

true or not?

True to both ... so the other Stealther CHoose NOT to engage .. ENd of story ...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

If you can't kill any stealther (within reason) that jumps you while playing an equipped and MLed scout, you shouldn't be playing the game.

If people want to duel, that's fair enough, duel where you won't be interrupted by others. You can't expect others not to add, but personally I always give them respect and don't.

There's a few people that refuse to even jump me (/kiss Hugmeh), but that's love, and a different story <3

Anyway, keep up the QQ Ironheart, long day ahead at work.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If you can't kill any stealther (within reason) that jumps you while playing an equipped and MLed scout, you shouldn't be playing the game.

If people want to duel, that's fair enough, duel where you won't be interrupted by others. You can't expect others not to add, but personally I always give them respect and don't.

There's a few people that refuse to even jump me (/kiss Hugmeh), but that's love, and a different story <3

Anyway, keep up the QQ Ironheart, long day ahead at work.

equiped, yes, ml'd no. and i can kill a stealther... depends on situation. Logical , ain't it.

if ppl want to duel... wait a couple off months, i think something will be added there... but until then, this is just one big warzone, two enemy realms.. you help your realm.

Those duel things only show one thing to me, that ppl are so bored with th concept off the game and just alter it to their liking.

Let's ask Goa/Mythic how they feel about this way off acting?

long day, same here :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
True to both ... so the other Stealther CHoose NOT to engage .. ENd of story ...

while sitting next to you unstealthed? Looking how someone dies...
Saddists :)

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
I love it when hibs/mids kill albs, especially scouts

and when we see a fg of enemies kill albs, we dont engage; We /cheer 'em and be on our way :)

Hibs and Mids alrdy have a hard enough daoc-life with the albzergs, I'm glad SOME of us give them a break by not adding/zerging.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
So, people have a choice to enter a fight or not, but when its you fighting and losing they just simply lose that choice and must help you for the sake of the realm? I hope you are joking tbh :fluffle:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
equiped, yes, ml'd no. and i can kill a stealther... depends on situation. Logical , ain't it.

if ppl want to duel... wait a couple off months, i think something will be added there... but until then, this is just one big warzone, two enemy realms.. you help your realm.

Those duel things only show one thing to me, that ppl are so bored with th concept off the game and just alter it to their liking.

Let's ask Goa/Mythic how they feel about this way off acting?

long day, same here :)

The point is, testing and proving your skill is much more fun than adding on someone when they're in the middle of fighting.

Get MLs then. 10 seconds of free shooting, then another 3 seconds of shooting before melee range = dead stealther.

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
while sitting next to you unstealthed? Looking how someone dies...
Saddists :)
well saddists or not, he still choose it so you cant do anything about it.

yes it is 1 big warzone, and every individuel desides how to attack, tacticwise etc. you have Nothing to say about that,

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
The point is, testing and proving your skill is much more fun than adding on someone when they're in the middle of fighting.

Get MLs then. 10 seconds of free shooting, then another 3 seconds of shooting before melee range = dead stealther.

yeah yeah, i know, but i haven't got the same good life as i used to have, beeing able to play 12+ hours a day, got to work again. (well, be at the spot where me boss wants it:) ). And atm i'm doing the 'you must xp' thing for my arties. 5 more to go then all are 10.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
well saddists or not, he still choose it so you cant do anything about it.

yes it is 1 big warzone, and every individuel desides how to attack, tacticwise etc. you have Nothing to say about that,

yeah, i know i can't do anything about it... i can't press his/her ( :eek7: ) buttons.
I just hope that if ppl see me dying they won't be afraid to help me out, because some lame arse solo'ers think they are to good for the concept..

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
5 more to go then all are 10.

I don't know how you plan to cap everythign using so many artifacts, I'd love to see your template...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I don't know how you plan to cap everythign using so many artifacts, I'd love to see your template...

no template i usage atm...
i just use tons off artifacts because i love to play around with the effects...

like using shades off mist together with winged helmet lvl 10 for exemple(if i don't forget it, hehe, wouldn't get owned that much if i didn't, i think)
I was kinda hoping that that would counter the lack off some other stats/resist. I'm still practising in using them all, timer related stuff etc...and till all hit the top lvl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom