To ppl Whining about adding on their so called duels

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
Last night i died a couple off time when i got jumped by an enemy stealther where a fellow alb..; just sits , watches and let's me die, then to finish of the adversairy when it is at 20%..... pfffff, that sucks.

Wheres Dinfar to deal out those /medals when we need him? :(

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
Let's ask Goa/Mythic how they feel about this way off acting?

I will the day the buy me the game and pay my subscriptions.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ego said:
I love it when hibs/mids kill albs, especially scouts

and when we see a fg of enemies kill albs, we dont engage; We /cheer 'em and be on our way :)

Hibs and Mids alrdy have a hard enough daoc-life with the albzergs, I'm glad SOME of us give them a break by not adding/zerging.
SO TRUE! :D

A few days ago, there was a huge fight at beno docks, about 3fgm, 3fgh and 3fga(maybe more). And the fight lasted more than 10mins and was total chaos :D

First mids got whiped... Then the high RR hibs pwned all the albs, but I was still uber glad, cause it was a great fight! More of those plz :cheers:

Cya IG, Cornoks

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Do like LA, add on everything u see. I wonder what have happened with the old mentality they had, the one where it's a challenge to meet other fg's. Nowadays they just add on whatever fight they see.

Bring back old LA instead of those new friggin wannabees.

:m00: :m00: :m00:

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
they play like they wanna play ??

they pay for their account, so if they want 1vs1 then its their Decision and not for you to demand/deside.

if they wanna see you die, well thats their decision

Support the troops ! :)

FYI
Taken from http://daoc.goa.com/en/

"
Warning concerning illicit agreements
We'd like to remind all our players that actions against the spirit of the game - such as realm point farming or 'organised duelling' between characters of enemy realms in the frontiers is not allowed. This is of course an unfair way to gain easy realm points. There have been incidents recently where players from opposing realms have allowed their friends to kill them over and over again to earn realm points without risk. In some cases, both characters are controlled by only one player. In other cases, organised duelling has taken place with rezzers from the various realms declared 'off-limits' while the other classes take it in turns to fight each other.
In all situations such as these you risk action being taken against your account. We will suspend or terminate your account and we may also permanently delete any characters that have benefited from this unfair advantage.
"

Kais

Banned
Kelio said:
FYI

"
We'd like to remind all our players that actions against the spirit of the game - such as realm point farming or 'organised duelling' between characters of enemy realms in the frontiers is not allowed. This is of course an unfair way to gain easy realm points. There have been incidents recently where players from opposing realms have allowed their friends to kill them over and over again to earn realm points without risk. In some cases, both characters are controlled by only one player. In other cases, organised duelling has taken place with rezzers from the various realms declared 'off-limits' while the other classes take it in turns to fight each other.
In all situations such as these you risk action being taken against your account. We will suspend or terminate your account and we may also permanently delete any characters that have benefited from this unfair advantage.
"

I doubt anyone would farm characters for rp's since you can get more from just adding like a retard, the only reason this has come up in the news is due to the nice exp you gain from killing lvl 50 opponents, around 1 bub exp.

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
he stopped posting about 5 pages back fyi

He prolly realised he got wtfpwned and didn't wanna continue making a fool of himself :D

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
whine ftw

I usually dont reply on thees kind of Whine post but this one takes the cake dono if the others that have reply has the same theory, to much to read hehe I think that the reason why some add some dont is that when you become higher Realm Rank you are not so interested in tHe rps but in some Good clean fights when you are lower rank you need the rps more and will Have dificulty killing higher RRs so you leech Or add if ya not with other higher fellow GG ppl or somthing :flame: ... so the point in not adding as i see it is respecting that the others are tryng to have cool clean fight with out having many other players adding on them and wtf powning them in the back example .. if you feel a fellow realm member needs help vs the to strong enemy it could be decent to help him out but maybe that person whould like to finish the fight himselv and just die to the person that killed him and that deserves the rps that he has earnd killing the enemy and just go apk rb and move out to try fight again .. anyway its a game and there cant be no such rules of adding or not adding in rvr where a bunch of rp horny ppl runing around on same Grounds .. i have added my self as iam sure all daoc rvr ppl have done sometimes buti try most not too hehe :flame: anyways good luck on the adding Albor :flame:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Kelio said:
FYI

"
"

Funny, when a duel is arranged, you usualy go somewhere where there isn't anyone, there for how can you farm rp even if you kill that person? :p

600-900rp for winning n killing the guy in the duel compared to running around tower humping, adding and leeching like everyone does on a daily basis is more likely rp farm.

Helme

Resident Freddy
What they meant thought, is people that farm over and over thus getting 1000rps every 3 minute and making extreme amounts in short time, without risk. Or people, XPing thiere alts in another realm and letting it kill them for XP :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
i'm fed up with you IRC-dates and cross realm-spying fights...

Beware, red HATred knows we all crossrealm and spy(oh oh, is that a new ability ?!) ! !

Helme said:
What they meant thought, is people that farm over and over thus getting 1000rps every 3 minute and making extreme amounts in short time, without risk. Or people, XPing thiere alts in another realm and letting it kill them for XP :p

Seriously, 1 can make better rp with playing normally instead of fecking around with 2 accounts (on 2 comps, as duallogging is prevented by the daoc clients itself if you try logging 2 different realm characters.)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
fuck that, they don't play like they wanne play...

They pay and agreed to a set off basic rules!!!! If you want to use your creativety you should design some other game, DAOC hasn't got instanced rvr till now.

you pay for your drivers licence and you agreed to ride at the right hand side off the road (left hand for tha little (midevil) island in the middle off nowhere). You don't deceide to change those rules just because you pay for it and you like to change it...

What kinda of bullshit is that? Just because you are used to have the upperhand due to superior numbers doesn't mean you have to react like a lil crybaby. For your information I don't think one is obligated to add in fights and if you can't take that maybe you should stick to pve where you maybe do stand a chance. ffs :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom