To Kemor

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

Glauthrong could manage holding out for a good 45 minutes... You two release too soon...

:cool:

-G
It's the old squeezing liquid out of stone problem that gives you longevity.

O

old.Vae

Originally posted by Jupitus

So in theory, according to this, I ought to release exactly 1 minute after you, me being 44 and you 43. They say things get better with age....

Perhaps the timing is a bit messed up because you always seem to go down first... ? ;)

Ah but I think this was changed with one of the patches to a fixed 15 mins (or might be 10) regardless of level - So that put's Lunar in a bit of a quandry - You release together but 15 mins is just too short for her......

L

LunarDarkShadow

My mentalist alt can go for ten minutes at the moment

You see, there has always been a good reason why the high levels shouldnt group with the lower levels. As we always suspected, it doesnt give very good experience ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by sickofit...
My mentalist alt can go for ten minutes at the moment (no Revz, I was not Pookha hunting with him yet)...

But he is WEVY, WEVY ENERGETIC!!

Sorry for crushing your nuts, T.

Oh don't worry, i have more of them. Maybe i'll start a thread about them...ooooh.... *grins and runs off*

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Vae

Ah but I think this was changed with one of the patches to a fixed 15 mins (or might be 10) regardless of level

... hmmm... is this something like a nicotine patch, slap it on her arm and off you go?

Sounds pretty damned good to me... do Boots stock them?

;)

L

LunarDarkShadow

Hang on, just one cotton-picking minute here!.....

Sorry for crushing your nuts, T.

What exactly were you doing that close to someone else's nuts anyway, hmm?

O

old.Revz

Can you include a link to our website in your sig?

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Revz
Can you include a link to our website in your sig?

What's the syntax for that anyway... I ought to do that for Phoenix Legion....

ta,

Jup.

O

old.Revz

[.url=http://www.servantsofthelake.org]Servants of the Lake[./url]

But without the two dots in the enclosing tags.

P

- Pathfinder -

So... just a simple cut n paste then ;)

You might want to edit parts of it, mind you. Though you're welcome to link to our site ;)

J

Jupitus

Ahhh Pathfinder - you are so much sharper than your illustrious GM... he didn't seem to notice my apparent claim to his title :p

O

old.Revz

Well I was meaning Brannor since he has done me the honour of quoting my words of wisdom in his sig but you are welcome to as well Jup/Lunar :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Ahhh Pathfinder - you are so much sharper than your illustrious GM... he didn't seem to notice my apparent claim to his title :p

So I keep telling him; time for a promotion methinks? ;)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -

So I keep telling him; time for a promotion methinks? ;)

Only after you provide witty definitions and examples for:

Onomatopoeia

Tautology

Euphemism

Vogon Poetry

:) Off ya go....

J

Jupitus

I rest my case - clearly not officer material, Gideon, better shut him back down below and have him row with the rest of them ;)

Edit: Sorry - 3/4 ain't bad, but not quite good enough :)

D

Danya

Not Revz' fault, he had to finish lunch (half a roast ox served on a stolen hubcap).

BTW thanks Brannor, that blockade thing gave me a good laugh. :p

O

old.Revz

Shame on Path for not spotting a clear HGttG reference!

P

- Pathfinder -

I rest my case - clearly not officer material, Gideon, better shut him back down below and have him row with the rest of them ;)

Pff 3/4! Least I hope I got 'em right, lack of coffeine :eek6:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Revz
Shame on Path for not spotting a clear HGttG reference!

I came up with an idea for Vogon, but as this is a public forum I decided not to post it :p

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
I came up with an idea for Vogon, but as this is a public forum I decided not to post it :p

For the sake of those bewildered out there, here is a sample of some Vogon Poetry:

Oh freddled gruntbuggly?
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgidbee.
Groop I implore thee my foonting turtledromes.
And hooptiously drangle me with crinklybindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwartswith my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don't!

Still confused? I thought you might be ;)

L

LunarDarkShadow

Arrghhhhh nooooo, the torture of it.....stop pleeeeease!!!:touch:

P

- Pathfinder -

Far worse than I feared, it appears. I shall defenestrate your main for this (though with your gimpy Safe Fall it probably won't do much)! Lunar gets a hug for having a sensible sig :)

C

cadiva

Hmmm?

Arghhh as this thread has been hi-jacked by the DarkShadow lovers I'll just edit my having a go at Pathfinder post ;) and apologise to Solid for giving him a shock at there being an On Topic post.

O

old.Tohtori

Daoc ain't AO. Always a plus. Now i'll add EQ on that as well. :D

S

Solid

OMG Cadiva, dont go "On Topic" like that again on a clearly Hijacked and now "Off Topic Post", which is now "On Topic" and so you therefore took it "Off Topic" again, oh dear.

Lord and Lady and Troll, pelase continue, I emplore you, I was enjoying this! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom