To inform the community; CB + grapple

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
Guys... Requiel said its not even a matter under discussion ...end of story... stays as it is.

can you tell requiel go to FO etc from me ?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Just because you cant beat someone, doesnt mean the class is OP and needs a nerf (or reporting them to RN for using its ability's).

or having to use bad coding in the game to win.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
And as we all know now, CB+grapple effect is working as i t should so no bad coding there ;)

Although it could be a matter of personal view. I don't like hib baseline stuns... Bad coding mby, hm ye probably...

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Eithor said:
And as we all know now, CB+grapple effect is working as i t should so no bad coding there ;)

Although it could be a matter of personal view. I don't like hib baseline stuns... Bad coding mby, hm ye probably...

cant question the hib baseline stun in comparacy in with other things regarding the same ability, where you can do that with the grapple stun effect with immunity timer vs cb stun immunity charge.

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
stop moaning cause you died and go play the game unless you think everytime you get killed its cheating

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Why is this bug-abusing?

I mean: Grapple results in you beeing stunned.. Stun-shield = shield from beeing stunned. So the CB stun-shield should result in you not beeing stunned from stun? or am i wrong? -_-

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Eithor said:
Mythic said it's not a bug nor abuse, there done.

mythic says alot though.

we know for a fact that all bugs in this game isnt fixable by mythic, such as oov strafing when someone is /stuck or /faced.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
It's simply ridiculous to say that IF you have CB stun immunity up you cannot use Grapple - I always use stun immunity on my Armsman in Hibland because there's a 90% certainty some caster will try and stun you. So if I want to Grapple someone I have to give up my stun immunity and be subjected to chanter nukes instead?

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
mythic says alot though.

we know for a fact that all bugs in this game isnt fixable by mythic, such as oov strafing when someone is /stuck or /faced.

Thats not a bug, maybe you should learn the difference in bugs, latency problems, abuse and working but not as intended?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
like someone said ''who is grapling the grapled person''
anyway i think if for some reasons that stun effect gets removed like cb effect, grapled person should be able freed from graple
my opinion anyway
who cares ?;p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
he remember certain scouts always used the CB+grapple tactic. I just used throwing knives at them

Gamah

Banned
Grivine makes me laugh,

CB + Grapple is a bug
Mythic (developer) say it's not a Bug
Mythic are lying!

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Grivine makes me laugh,

CB + Grapple is a bug
Mythic (developer) say it's not a Bug
Mythic are lying!

yet another intelligent comment from god...numpty

Gamah

Banned
Cromcruaich said:
He thinks you're god. I'd be flattered.

Why would I be flattered for someone telling me what I am? :(

On a side note this is a reply to a post I made in feb by him

Sollec said:
Originally Posted by Sollac
so in your world, bridges are holograms? explains a lot.... numpty

Can't think of anything orginal eh :( oddly enough in a post about bainshee wall abuse.

Heki

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
Standard reply people have gotten for both tendril and grapple stun thing etc, doesnt even mention cere bracer in the reply etc etc. Also, if the effect of some item in game is to block something from happening, and using that item for excactly that reason, how is it bug abuse? Especially since if you use the charge, are you not allowed to grapple, or what? Shit reply from GOA.

If I use Charge I am able to be grappled, if Charge is up and I use banelord ML6 I am stunned, if I using CB feedback and banelord ML6 I am stunned.

It is not equal.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Heki said:
If I use Charge I am able to be grappled, if Charge is up and I use banelord ML6 I am stunned, if I using CB feedback and banelord ML6 I am stunned.

It is not equal.

OK!

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
well as goa says, report it! fraps it if possible ;)
so if mythic can't code a game ban its players /randomize timer..

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Heki said:
If I use Charge I am able to be grappled, if I using CB feedback and banelord ML6 I am stunned.

It is not equal.
Where have you got this shit ideas from ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom