To Hibs the lamest realm on the server...

B

belth

Originally posted by Karam

Sorry im just plain confused now. So in your example above, where is the +2000 dmg for pulling off the move put??

i've seen a screenie from a US server, of a hib that just got hit by someone, and it says, xxxx hits you with his sword for 1300 damage!

So whats that all about? is that just because they've lifted the dmg cap or something..... god im confused.

The 2000+ damage was capped to 554. It's just the pure damage caused, don't have much meaning when hitting gray-cons, as you hit cap everytime if they're low enough. Great for seeing potential tho ;) The 554 is the only 'important' number on the overall.

That 1300 is from a Norseman Critblade (Like Creep, using a 2-hander to suck in melee and get huge PA-cap) getting a critical hit and/or a proc on PA, propably against someone who's sitting.

W

Wuren

Urr, to be honest i find it quite insulting that hib reckon they have a tank that even comes close to an armsman

No we are way ahead

O

old.Zanaa

At Benowyc last night I saw a lev50 armsman, cant remember name, took on CC and 2 archers at the same time, and brought the CC to about 10% health before he died, took 3 minutes or so for him to go down. Doesn't help them against light magic though :) Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

Zana, Lliad Ddraig

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Zarko

Well, even with penalty to tincans CS heroes do 400+ with moves on platemail wearers and more to low lvl yellows. (one out of twenty, you can get a hit with only 350-330, but thats not very often!!)

I can tall ya how i play; if we where 40 vs 6. i would never use endurance on you, especially if you are yellow with below 50% hp, that would stupid allmost insanely!!

So i guess that you where killed without me using any moves.

I am never afraid to take a 1vs1 with a armsman!

And i got 2% resistance to slash - but about 15%-20 in most spell-type resists = I am more afraid of a caster than a melee char!!

:)

LOL buuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllll shite. sorry but im sure you'd say 'yea yea, i never use moves against people when they're alone and i have an army with me', no matter what :)

I HIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY doubt you could do 330 dmg without using a move to a high yellow platemail wearer, thats just bollocks. I know your probably embarrased by the increadible low dmg your weapon caused, but dont worry, thats just the way the game is :cool:

and Novamir, i own you :p

infact what am i saying, Hibs i own you :p ALL OF YOUUUUUU

<cough>

yea..

W

Wuren

Zana, hehe

But buff me up and im pretty sure i can take on a Viking Jarl and 2 archers alone, at least the Jarl will die. Will take some time for them to do 3000 dmg :twak:

N

Nicky Nook

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLLOOLO Hold one more time LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLL Cant Please LOLOLOLOLOOOLOL ok okok Nicky stop .....

No LOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLLOLLOLLLLOOOLLLLLL FFS Wise up man...SO so Funny......

and Novamir, i own you :p

Ok no more ok LOL...
infact what am i saying, Hibs i own you :p ALL OF YOUUUUUU

O

old.Zarko

Just looked at a weapon table, here is what i found out:

halbard (alb) made of Mithril highest lvl/dam is: 30:61
LW weapon (hib) made of mithril Highest lvl/dam is: 30:54
CS (hib) made of mitril highest lvl/dam is: 30:58
2h axe and sword (mid) made of mithril lvl/dam is 30:56
(a Mid. 2-h hammer is 30:55)

Above you got the diff. realms hardest hitting weapons player made without any attributes.

So teoreticaly the best player made item is a polearm bit the diff. is not worth mentioning to be honest, you gotta look at at resists and bonuses to crush/slash/thrust.

Crush got a bonus to plate/studded leather and slash/thrust got bonus to others.

So what weapon you got, depends on what you want to kill.

I prefer killing soft casters, they are fast kills, cant say the same about armsmen/warriors.

Now i got my preferred target, and then Thrust is great, and i cant say that its great on plate, but then again i rather kill two casters than one armsman.

Life is too short for long battles...

But Karam i gladly kill ya again if i got the time :p

O

old.Zarko

I HIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY doubt you could do 330 dmg without using a move to a high yellow platemail wearer, thats just bollocks. I know your probably embarrased by the increadible low dmg your weapon caused, but dont worry, thats just the way the game is :cool:

Look at above post, and yes you may have been one of the lucky albs that gets one of the "bad" hits...

Still i own ya, and i dont even like your type!!

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Brennik
Yes and no. The base hit plus style damage come under one number, then critical, damage add and proc. So it would look like:

xxx hits you for yyy. (This figure has the style bonus in it)
xxx does yyy extra damage to you. (Critical or damage add)
xxx does yyy damage to you. (Proc, if any)

All with the same second timestamp, generally.

That is how it looks for the person hitting!!

if you are the one being hit, it will only say:

xxx hits you for yyy. (This figure has the style bonus in it and critical)
xxx does yyy extra damage to you. (damage add)- in blue (its a spell)

About proc i dont know, never noticed anyone proc-hitted me :)

B

Brennik

Opps yea.

One line for the hit damage including style and critical.
One line of blue text for damage add.
One line of blue text (I presume) for procs.

T

tilde

Y hits u for XXXdmg +crit/add <-- styledmg and included add/crit
u are hit for XXXdmg <-- proc
"Y does XXX extra dmg" <-- shows he's using dmg.add or shield
- u are hit for xxx dmg <-- shows how much shield/adddmg he hits u for

:m00: :m00: :m00:

O

old.Arnor

"it's not possible to mez someone that is below, what is it 80% hp? "

Too bad that only works on mobs :\\\\ (atleast I think so)

O

old.Arnor

"In upcoming patches (whenever that may be) Alb armsmen get an insta heal"

You GOTTA be kidding me!

O

old.Arnor

"And when these realm ability things come out..... then armsmen will have an insta heal too :p meaning there will be no match. oh and we also get that polearm style fixed, which is very high bonus to dmg, and has a stun follow-on move to it."

Well DOH!
Thing is with realm abilities, they may look good on paper, but remember that 1st of all u buy the abilities with realm-rank-points. (Here tanks got the short end of the stick, since they are the ones that seldom have high realm-rank, it just means that rangers-classes and the likes get an extra edge, because they got the most points to buy these abilities with.)

Other thing is: you may perhaps get instaheals, but by the time you get them, be damn sure every other tank also has them :p

T

Treniel

I Don't really care what you think Mad...at least i try to get sum organisation going where as you just sit there doing bugger all :)

i cannot belive you lot are still posting on this 170 replies! last time i looked it was 90 ish lol :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom