To Hibs the lamest realm on the server...

T

Treniel

Few facts about hibs...

1. In RvR without Dun Crim they would die instantly from 1/2 the size force from albs or mids, they are afraid to move 2ft from it as they know they are crap.

2. Without there extreme long range mess any army would wipe them out instantly and in next few patches they = buggered

3. Miss giz us sum respect your what 50? do u have to run off every time u get below 1/2 hp ? :(

4. Hib tanks are crap the only decent one i even seen is Lewsthern

5. Hibs archers are the worst on the planet doing like 200dmg where as mids do 400+ (and yes both were same con)

6. GET AWAY FROM DUN CRIM AND YOUR PRECIOUS GAURDS?!

kthksbyeeeeeeeeee

:clap::clap: :clap:

:rolleyes:

A

Aeiedil

3. Miss giz us sum respect your what 50? do u have to run off every time u get below 1/2 hp ?

do the albs have to run off every time they lose 2% of their army?

when ppl are bashing on the doors? yeah right

5. Hibs archers are the worst on the planet doing like 200dmg where as mids do 400+ (and yes both were same con)

con aint good enough to go on, some of my blues see me purple, my reds see me as blue the level range at level 45 is about 5 levels per con, so a yellow to you could be a level 45 fighting with a level 40 :p also different arrows, bows, shots etc etc, not forgetting whether the archer gets a critical hit ;) so many things determine the damage, basing assumption based on one class sucks :) obviously one of these archers knocked an arrow through your dimwitted eye socket ;)

E

Eleasias

Uhh Miss is a bard, a support class, hardly something you put in 1v1 fights against armsmen you idiot :) She plays her class pretty damn well, think you would be mature enough not to bitch about other classes and realms, when you took the easy choise yourself :>

O

old.Quiblet

Tho I havent had the misfortune to have grouped with Treniel I have heard from 99+% of the server that he is perhaps the biggest idiot ever to have graced the realm of Albion and that is really saying something

O

old.Mousah

i guess the hibs just got a new fauvorite target...
and Eblessair, dont look down on the rest of us albs becouse one of us have posted something like this, i just find it silly.
its a game, if they want to run, let them

O

old.Anneli

lol all i can say
u must be pretty upset or smthg :clap: :clap:
1. In RvR without Dun Crim they would die instantly from 1/2 the size force from albs or mids, they are afraid to move 2ft from it as they know they are crap.
usualy when we have equal sized army u have to buy amulet to emain and when we are near crim when we outnumbered and outleveled
sry posted 1. 2 times here goes smthg about ouer mezzez
same range as sorceress have if i am not mistaken so it is ur problem u dont have sorceress
4. Hib tanks are crap the only decent one i even seen is Lewsthern maybe it is becose u saw only 1 ? :rolleyes:
go to midgard for rvr silly boy
:clap:

O

old.krane

rank 5

Elesias...dont tell me u have rank 5...

Edit:

Ah..and one more thing...our casters or mid casters DO NOT have that paralyze stun spell u ugly elves do..it is kinda sucky that i cant take a goddamn yellow CASTER solo if i dont start from stealth...

he paralyzes me....i cant do sh*t for ages and he nukes my *ss off....

That is sad..

thank god i usually start with mezz..:p

T

Treniel

hmmm...

Novamir : i got owned by 2 patrols which newbies pulled when the alb army was completely messed

Aeiedil : u shot satar (cleric) today for 100hp even though i never pld a archer class i would say it was rather bad and thats why u ran off straight away? :) also we were no where near your doors the hib army was just siting on top of that little hill near the fort, and the 2% that die are usually the higher lvls that are surrounded by greys who then precede to run off.

Uhh Miss is a bard, a support class, hardly something you put in 1v1 fights against armsmen you idiot She plays her class pretty damn well, think you would be mature enough not to bitch about other classes and realms, when you took the easy choise yourself :>

why did she come to me on several occasions to 1v1 then? yes i know she plays it dam well but she could at least finish 1v1 i mean there were like 10 hibs just coming over the hill and i was nearly dead as it was.

Quiblet i duno who u are but this wasn't a flame towards my own realm, notice it says to hibs and not albs ;) and as for the 99% of the realm....funny like cus 95% of the realm neither u or i or any other person knows, so if u spoke to 99% u must get arround a bit.

Mousah : bring it on :D

Anneli (again) :
usualy when we have equal sized army u have to buy amulet to emain and when we are near crim when we outnumbered and outleveled

majority of the time u are outnumbered but not out lvld and tonight was nothing like that u had double our force and alot conned orange / yellow to me which means alot above 40 :) only saw one hib tank? hah i wish :p and goto midgard for rvr? the only time i went there was with zarek and we met 3 mids in about 1 hr :p tis a pointless rvr place to much like hadrians to much agro.

didn't intent to flame anybody pacifcially but every single time a little challenge appears u leg it to Crim it kinda sucks ;/ after just having the army wiped for a 2nd time tonight because sumbody pulled 2 patrols (again) and we got messed from a distance (again) it was rather anoying n i posted this in heat of the moment :/

oneeeeeeeeeee more thing..how many of your classes have a type of speed? casters, bards (who also have heal?) and your rogue classes? eep :eek: met 1 yellow n 1 orange and both ran of at super high speed when 2 of us got them below 1/2 hp :eek: (they did come back though :D )

O

old.TheAussie

dont want to whine but, it's always the same.

Hibs come to albwall
if they cant win.. they go back to valley, still cant win.. they go to dun crim, let patrol do some dmg ... lalalalal .. and we got '''''''owned'''''''
some of our group left before we attacked dun crim, said it was cursed :mad:

but arround 10pm this night i saw a very strong hib army :clap: :clap:

O

old.krane

Well...

It is good..

If ppl actually listen to someone and dont run around like headless chickens we might actually do something else than getting slaughtered..

Was a good night...hella exciting to lead a keepraid on DC while constantly attacked from back! :))

O

old.Jazhara

Treniel is the Albion Clown, don't pay to much attention to him, just get amused ;)

Jazhara

E

Eblessair

Originally posted by Mousah
i guess the hibs just got a new fauvorite target...
and Eblessair, dont look down on the rest of us albs becouse one of us have posted something like this, i just find it silly.
its a game, if they want to run, let them

changed my post :)

O

old.[NP]Slim

2 Treniel

About Hibs hiding behind guard... Isnt it what most of albs do when they know they have less ppl ? Hiding behind tele keep guards...

O

old.Nol

I know you, I think I mezzed you...couldn't really tell, you were quite far away and I was running to crim.

lol @ aussie calling us chicken ;) (nice heels man)

O

old.Atrox

lol a Alb whineing about ppl running, and hideing at guards ?
If Im not wrong thats all Albion did the first 2month in emain

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Novamir
someone got owned :rolleyes:

aye, sounds like it =)

miss owns ya, ok? she mezzes all and then u can just cry. and yes she hit'n'run own ya with dd.. :rolleyes:

hib archers suck? mkay.. why is it that hib has the only realmrank 5 ranger (afaik) ? eleasias i think ? ;)

hibs tank suck? try battle wuren and taste his spear.. and alot others too who've specced a little like him.. many heroes will own u for sure.

maybe hibs run to dun crim.. ofc. coz they got a loong run to the battlefield, so they have to team up.. only if they got a good bard, they got a shorter run than us mid/alb, but there isnt a bard waiting to be a taxi 24/7 i can imagine..

if u wanna stop them from hiding at dun crim, why the f*ck dont u just take it? then it will be a pain for hibs instead of us invaders instead..

N

Novamir

hehe i wish we had as many bards as u got skald :p but bards are great for us in RvR

sub i think you are my favourite giant rat in emain ;)

S

Subbiz

yea im so furry and cozy =P

skalds.. soooo many skalds.... I wonder what it will be like when they all get 46+ ;) a /who skald shows up quite alot, it has become a very popular char in our realm :) I like that.. I am so so so gimpy without :)

/kiss lill
/kiss deathwish
^^

S

Salazar

OMG @ this Treniel dudes post... LOL... did some RvR last night in Emain naturally... and 2 hours i was there albs made little advanges and ran back to their uberguards in tellykeep... pathetic... and yes... there was quite many of them.

And if we are outnumbered 1 to 3... we wait at Crim for more ppl to arrive. But... normal guards are soft... for example last night... if you had been hiding your sorry lame ass behind normal guards... we wouldve came and fetched you from there :clap:

And what about our only weapon- the stun? Im pretty sure alb smiteclerics have stunned me quite a few times too... ok... all our casters got it... its powerful yes... but without it we wouldnt stand any kinda change :p

Good fights last night... thank you Albs and Mids... too bad 1st thing in the morning i find post like this :(

Salazar The Enchanter

T

Treniel

if u wanna stop them from hiding at dun crim, why the f*ck dont u just take it? then it will be a pain for hibs instead of us invaders instead..

because its got lvl god knows what doors and theres always hib defenders!

Slim...ye thats what all the greys do majority of higher lvls try to fight overwhelming odds

Jaz i say again foook of...all u ever do is run arround killing greys and greens and do bugger all to help alb peeps

O

old.Jierdan

Originally posted by Aeiedil

do the albs have to run off every time they lose 2% of their army?

I don't run off then (i'm allways the 2% guy :( )

O

old.Kainz

Awww, lil crybaby got 0wned last night?
:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

As for Miss running away, does she look like a tank? rofl, she's a bard and one of the realms best. Given half the chance she'd own you in no time lol.

K

Khalen

Atrox do you charge 10 purples on your own then? And why do all people think when Albs run back now they flee.. We have the decency to give you guys time to ress your dead and then come back again. As for some of those Mids they don't have any honour. All they do is sitting in front of telekeep and kill the greys and greens. So don't think you are so tough by killing the lower lvlers out there. At lvl 50 I wouldn't even rush out to the telekeep if I knew there were 10 waiting for me outside to give me a quick way home. I'd rather have the fun them sitting there all day and don't get any points :p

O

old.Mousah

im the other 2%, im A F**KING TURTLE!
i cant run and thats it....

O

old.Arya

Re: rank 5

Originally posted by krane
Elesias...dont tell me u have rank 5...

Edit:

Ah..and one more thing...our casters or mid casters DO NOT have that paralyze stun spell u ugly elves do..it is kinda sucky that i cant take a goddamn yellow CASTER solo if i dont start from stealth...

he paralyzes me....i cant do sh*t for ages and he nukes my *ss off....

That is sad..

thank god i usually start with mezz..:p

Haha Minstrel whining about Paralyze. Thats paradox and even more ridicoulus :rolleyes:

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Khalen
Atrox do you charge 10 purples on your own then? And why do all people think when Albs run back now they flee.. We have the decency to give you guys time to ress your dead and then come back again. As for some of those Mids they don't have any honour. All they do is sitting in front of telekeep and kill the greys and greens. So don't think you are so tough by killing the lower lvlers out there. At lvl 50 I wouldn't even rush out to the telekeep if I knew there were 10 waiting for me outside to give me a quick way home. I'd rather have the fun them sitting there all day and don't get any points :p

Accually Yea I charge em, cuz if there is to many or to high ppl camping my telekeep I'll go out try to hurt em, and go xp, cuz it's a wate of time to sit there..
thou If I see 10 purp albs outside I would stay at my telekeep and watch, never seen any lvl52's b4.

and who said that they were tough cuz they gank greys ?
only time I gank greys are in yggdra/uppland/emain, and I dont think Im so tough cuz I do.
The only 1's I've seen gank xping greys are Albs in Gorge and Yggdra

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom