To Cylian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Close fight at DC bridge mate ;D guess pierce aint that Uber to have against you though ^^

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
This SB is either a cowardly adder or a roleplayer who thinks death in game is death irl as he never sticks around to finish a fight that means he dies.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Reignfire said:
This SB is either a cowardly adder or a roleplayer who thinks death in game is death irl as he never sticks around to finish a fight that means he dies.

so true ;):worthy:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:

guess you can skip the resist buffs and the ML dump then too ? :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:

tbh you are 10l8 i heard, and its true what he said , dont runn off in fair fights tbh :( you seem a chicken rr10 waiting to have his timers up or smt :/ run away when you are almost rr11 vs a rr5 is like a joke :D

pip

Banned
Xxcalibur said:
tbh you are 10l8 i heard, and its true what he said , dont runn off in fair fights tbh :( you seem a chicken rr10 waiting to have his timers up or smt :/ run away when you are almost rr11 vs a rr5 is like a joke :D
Your the joke:wanker: atleast he will solo

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
sure, when you start using thrusters, skip the omgpwn Blades spec and forget about heat legendaries ? doesn't sound good ? thought so.

alternativly tell some GM to give me access to Physical Defense :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm rr9 and I die to rr1-3 from time to time. Or quite offen actually.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:

I guess hes the only one who has CL's and ML's to use ...u dont :m00:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
I guess hes the only one who has CL's and ML's to use ...u dont :m00:

oh yes, I'll throw a Siege Wrecker on top of the Poisonspike next time!
And a tanglesnare for ultimate ownage :D
Or I groupstealth my imaginary friends after I Sabotaged your wedgies! mwuahahaha!

...if I play like a rogue, and use what's given to the class (Stealth, Safefall!) they whine <shrug>

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:

I use Encumberance so uwhen u use Vanish u dont get that far.. if that constitute an ml dump then i promise i will not use it if u dont vanish?

Also u have no MLs? No Cls?

Reignfire said:

...or you could be wrong!

wrong.jpg

;)

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
It's fine to run away, keep doing it if you're good at it :p

I suck going up ladders :( but I will get you one day!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:

Maybe he boats to a bridge everytime, rather than being the normal lazy person and camps their own bridge hopping for a person to add on.

So think it's fairly okay to run regarding that if you die, it takes 10 minutes or so more to get back to where you were before.

He soloe's in a zone which generally has the odds 30-1, and i think that fairly okay. Hibs never done the same when they go to Brynja Bridge?

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
sure, when you start using thrusters, skip the omgpwn Blades spec and forget about heat legendaries ? doesn't sound good ? thought so.

alternativly tell some GM to give me access to Physical Defense :D

you must have bad your temp

and i m not fotm spec for example , im not melee ranger but i still fight vs you and do not run off , i win somestimes and you win sometimes , but your chickens runnings are :O. i must remember you are almost rr11 ? lol

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
like the time when you Zephyred me past a full group of hib stealthers,
then used your RR5 when I got back ?

oh, and btw, due to lack of PD, my Slash resists are kinda stuck at 16% effective, which usually gets debuffed to 9% effective thanks to the champion weapons.

fun fun fighting people with 30%+ resists to everything I get to use.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well I guess anyone should use the abils that are there, still I have to agree running when you see you'r about to loose not being able to take a loss is rather lame, and vanish is a silly Ability atleast the way it works.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
like the time when you Zephyred me past a full group of hib stealthers,
then used your RR5 when I got back ?

oh, and btw, due to lack of PD, my Slash resists are kinda stuck at 16% effective, which usually gets debuffed to 9% effective thanks to the champion weapons.

fun fun fighting people with 30%+ resists to everything I get to use.

haha, procrate on champweaps is shit. and if you asume you are always slashdebuffed, you should have your enemies debuffed at all times too. flawed arguments4tw, eh?

now you have bludgeon and 5% champ melee resist shout you have nothing to whine about.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
haha, procrate on champweaps is shit. and if you asume you are always slashdebuffed, you should have your enemies debuffed at all times too. flawed arguments4tw, eh?

now you have bludgeon and 5% champ melee resist shout you have nothing to whine about.

It's shit, the champ weapon almost never procs :<
Better going for the resists tbh.

Drakulv

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
you must have bad your temp

and i m not fotm spec for example , im not melee ranger but i still fight vs you and do not run off , i win somestimes and you win sometimes , but your chickens runnings are :O. i must remember you are almost rr11 ? lol

But... how can you win against him if he constantly runs off all the time he is about to loose? :) (if that running off is something that negate the win against him that is)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Bludgeon would be nice, but PD3, FZ and the RR5 plus the rather short duration of 30sec make it pretty useless against Rangers.

But I know, Mids are sooooo overpowered and Hibs need sooooo much more love before they can compete. Just like Remedy was balanced and the slash resistant armor for Hib stealthers isn't an advantage at all.

Btw, proc rate on my champ weap is pretty nice, seldom a hero that doesn't get debuffed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom