To Cylian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
a sb whining after patch? :puke:
though cylian is that one aint a big suprise...

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
oh look! Another one that had to reroll :fluffle:

:eek7: hmm looks someone havent got his facts straight! i never had to reroll i was playing both toons depending on enemy population terminated doesnt mean retired. gogo update ur vocabulary....

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
...or you could be wrong!

wrong.jpg

;)

I have killed him aswell. Does not change the fact that he runs.

To Bradlex: I do not speak for other Hibs but I have been to Bryjna. Where as at Crauch there is a chance if u are a visual soloer they leave u alone at Odins there is 0 chance they will leave you alone.

And since when have you seen me add on anyone... Only time I attack is when its 2 v 1 otherwise i run by. You have always added on me and i havent brought it up but then you are a hypocrit. You talk of soloing yet you run with a skald. You talk of Adding yet you attacked me when i was 1v1 with skald. You want fair 1 v 1 yet that time you beckoned me up ladder and u slam me while i climb up? Such a case of one rule for one and one rule for another.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
like the time when you Zephyred me past a full group of hib stealthers,
then used your RR5 when I got back ?

oh, and btw, due to lack of PD, my Slash resists are kinda stuck at 16% effective, which usually gets debuffed to 9% effective thanks to the champion weapons.

fun fun fighting people with 30%+ resists to everything I get to use.

Just for your info i still do not use DR weaps, since im only cl3 and i have no use1 or use2 atm, your whines are a lol , rr11 sb whining after 1.82 patch is a LOL. Maybe copy another template cos its obvius yours is not good, ah and your ra spec is 100 % stupid with 75 % Sts being purge 3.

Jjuraa

Banned
16% effective slash isnt that poor when you only ever fight when you have PH + SoM up.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:
I have killed him aswell. Does not change the fact that he runs.

To Bradlex: I do not speak for other Hibs but I have been to Bryjna. Where as at Crauch there is a chance if u are a visual soloer they leave u alone at Odins there is 0 chance they will leave you alone.

And since when have you seen me add on anyone... Only time I attack is when its 2 v 1 otherwise i run by. You have always added on me and i havent brought it up but then you are a hypocrit. You talk of soloing yet you run with a skald. You talk of Adding yet you attacked me when i was 1v1 with skald. You want fair 1 v 1 yet that time you beckoned me up ladder and u slam me while i climb up? Such a case of one rule for one and one rule for another.

Dont mind chain farming me then with your little grps of 4 or whatever when trying to reach the docks? Guess you don't remember that, no? Nop might be the fact that i don't like you and do anything to piss you of now.:) Have fun in rvr...........got tired of being zerged down.......so respeced to BM, found a duo partner, and now time for me to have fun.

Becareful if your out now................as im around............and ready for payback.:)

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
Dont mind chain farming me then with your little grps of 4 or whatever when trying to reach the docks? Guess you don't remember that, no? Nop might be the fact that i don't like you and do anything to piss you of now.:) Have fun in rvr...........got tired of being zerged down.......so respeced to BM, found a duo partner, and now time for me to have fun.

Becareful if your out now................as im around............and ready for payback.:)

Lol I dont run in groups of 4s .. I used to Duo with Akagi or FGs with Celtic Fist. Any time I see A soloer while i am in a group I ask them not to attack. Even if they do attack, Did I hit you?

You dont like me fine :) See you out there and all bets are off.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, look what I started, dident really intend for this to be a Flame thread from start though :<

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
behaviour on this forum is the same as ingame, wtfzerg4tehwin! :D

oh, and if anyone got a worthwhile template, feel free to send it to me.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Not that i care about all this as you know brad:p
But i known Nightsend since i started this game almost. And first of all he never claimed being a 100% soloer, second i never met anyone as dedicated to spare soloers or to never add. We both know you done duoing and said you were gonna help realm m8s. So why try verbaly attack others all the time that do the same?
Im still trying to figure out how you think sometimes brad:p
You hold so much anger and hostility towards people in this game that it requires you to lash out and revenge every encounter that isnt to your ideals...and ideals that only suits you when other cross them..not when you urself do?
Comon:)
Have fun instead..you cant be enjoying this game like you play it. But maybe now when you duo you realise that you can have some fun that way too.
lets hope so...less sulking!!:p
over and out..

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
Bludgeon would be nice, but PD3, FZ and the RR5 plus the rather short duration of 30sec make it pretty useless against Rangers.

But I know, Mids are sooooo overpowered and Hibs need sooooo much more love before they can compete. Just like Remedy was balanced and the slash resistant armor for Hib stealthers isn't an advantage at all.

Btw, proc rate on my champ weap is pretty nice, seldom a hero that doesn't get debuffed :D

Hunters dont have access PD/FZ/ +same RR5? nonono only rangers do :eek7:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing is when you look at the stats of those people, you wonder how "solo" they really are.

Nightsend for example:
Kills: 41
DBs: 9
Deaths: 8
KPD: 5.12
RP/kill: 236.95

no surprise he's whining :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
just for a little comparison:

Stats for Cylian (after one hour)

Kills: 6
DBs: 6
Deaths: 2
KPD: 3

RP/kill 1344.83

and if anyone should wonder, both deaths involved 3+ people beating or nuking me ;)

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
funny thing is when you look at the stats of those people, you wonder how "solo" they really are.

Nightsend for example:
Kills: 41
DBs: 9
Deaths: 8
KPD: 5.12
RP/kill: 236.95

no surprise he's whining :D

In what am i whining?

All i am saying is at least fight to the end.... and like i said.. I do run in duos and guild groups...

And when i solo i solo i do not add. u of all people should know that as i have gone around u yesterday when you was fighting on bridge.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
As to the amount i die? so what ? i am a visual if the usual alb and mid gank groups come i die. If i fight Soloers like Duzic I die.

If you are refering to the kills per deathblow like i said i run in FGs and as stated if i see a soloer i will not participate in killing it.

Or are you trying to state something else?

I play this game for fun not to make fancy stats. Is that why you are worried about dying in game? Oh my stats just been ruined i just died? Thats what it sounds like when you try to justify how you died.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
just for a little comparison:

Stats for Cylian (after one hour)

Kills: 6
DBs: 6
Deaths: 2
KPD: 3

RP/kill 1344.83

and if anyone should wonder, both deaths involved 3+ people beating or nuking me ;)

I must say that one such comparison really shows how people play:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
they sure give an insight on how you play.
one comparison...erhm..nah not really:)
Show me 30 from different nights perhaps, then you can make a case m8:)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Polly said: Cripple Poison or use snare style........... then he runs away slower.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
ssshht! they might stop whining if they figure that out!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
Bludgeon would be nice, but PD3, FZ and the RR5 plus the rather short duration of 30sec make it pretty useless against Rangers.

But I know, Mids are sooooo overpowered and Hibs need sooooo much more love before they can compete. Just like Remedy was balanced and the slash resistant armor for Hib stealthers isn't an advantage at all.

Btw, proc rate on my champ weap is pretty nice, seldom a hero that doesn't get debuffed :D

Slash-resistant armour is nice. Ofcourse completely ignoring the fact that Thrust-resistant armour *WAS* very nice. Ofcourse every SB and his dog whined how Thrust was so overpowered, coz of the half-effect on the debuff. So that was 'fixed' with a WS-debuff. Then people whined at how shit those leggies where, coz assassins where 15% weak, so they gave us 10% CL-resists. It was still too much, so that gets nerfed in upcoming patch. Soo... almost every stealther thinks 'fuck this pierce/thrust crap, I go blades' coz its easier to SC, and has better artifacts.

What a pity all the nerfs forcing people to spec out of Pierce are mostly coming from SB's. But.. it wasn't enough... they threw the Norse 370+ STR shadowblades also Bludgeon, for free, and Remedy as RR5 RA. Ofcourse they can keep the Phoebus Necklace, coz its a class belonging in Skillgard.

Then again, u got time enough to whine,, u do hide when DoT-mine (and prolly Bludgeon, Purge3 and Remedy) is down. So that leaves some time to whine huh :)

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
Slash-resistant armour is nice. Ofcourse completely ignoring the fact that Thrust-resistant armour *WAS* very nice. Ofcourse every SB and his dog whined how Thrust was so overpowered, coz of the half-effect on the debuff. So that was 'fixed' with a WS-debuff. Then people whined at how shit those leggies where, coz assassins where 15% weak, so they gave us 10% CL-resists. It was still too much, so that gets nerfed in upcoming patch. Soo... almost every stealther thinks 'fuck this pierce/thrust crap, I go blades' coz its easier to SC, and has better artifacts.

What a pity all the nerfs forcing people to spec out of Pierce are mostly coming from SB's. But.. it wasn't enough... they threw the Norse 370+ STR shadowblades also Bludgeon, for free, and Remedy as RR5 RA. Ofcourse they can keep the Phoebus Necklace, coz its a class belonging in Skillgard.

Then again, u got time enough to whine,, u do hide when DoT-mine (and prolly Bludgeon, Purge3 and Remedy) is down. So that leaves some time to whine huh :)
Think we will name you <TAG> talk a goodgame :kissit:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
why do ppl expect assasins to stay and keep fighting tanks that banelord dump on u? Oo

ur just stupid if u stay and take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom