To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

O

Onedda

Now that Albion/Hib have moaned that much to get Zerks/SB`s nerf`d to fuck.

They start to moan about another class from MID (yes of cors its a mele class again ).

Wont you guys be happy till every single MID class as had the nerfbat to the head ???? .

Fucking maoning retards.

Your like a fucking set of primary school kids for crying out loud.

Ther said me peace.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Ithurts
Cause BMs are teh gimps?

yes BMs and Mercs are both gimped beyong belief. its not savages and zerks that are overpowered of course.

O

Onedda

Originally posted by vintervargen
says the SB (couldnt resist)

Well im only RR3 on my SB and i aint a shadowzerk either.

And i do admit i loose more fights than i actually win, which is why i dont use LA style`s as much as i would like to as they drain END too much.

Oh and btw yes i do have a savage but to me they are that boring i rolled a warrior instead.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Onedda
Well im only RR3 on my SB and i aint a shadowzerk either.

And i do admit i loose more fights than i actually win, which is why i dont use LA style`s as much as i would like to as they drain END too much.

Oh and btw yes i do have a savage but to me they are that boring i rolled a warrior instead.

ok m8, but see a savage in fg vs fg action first, then judge whether they are overpowered or not.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Not sure why Mids are bitching about Albs complaining so much.
We complained cause we had to put up for allmost 10 months with overpowered zerkers and sb's. If you have to complain 10 months before Mythic does something it can get annoying.
Zerkers and sb's had their uber time, much like scouts were uber in beta, assasins have been uber (one shotting casters, remaining stealthed, ip) and are now still pretty good. You keep claiming melee realm and all, you just seem to forget that you then maybe are 10-20% better in melee, like Hibernia should be 10-20% better in magic. We are not talking 100% here. Savages doing atleast similar damage to a pole armsman, just 2-3 times faster.
Has nothing to do with whines, it has to do with the fact Albion is not here for the personal pleasure of Midgard. Alb players should stand a fighting chance. You guys bitch about alb zergs, yet the only realm zerging the last few weeks is Midgard. You bitch about Alb population, well, Mid=Albs in population fyi...
So it is not some little realm getting some decent fighting tools. It is a big realm getting insanely overpowered fighting tools.
But I guess that is all ok with you. Oddly enough, Mythic nerfed the LoS bug on Necro's pretty fast, and savage will roam around for the next 8 months untouched. That is a big problem.
Regards, Glottis

S

stunned

Nirf Mana eld speclines N I R F it I say.

N Ö Ö Ö Ö rF

nöff nöff m(.)(.)

good morning btw

V

vintervargen

stunned link that url in your sig.. i cba to copy it

O

Onedda

Why is it that the population of excalibur is mainly albion ???.

And if Albion are so gimped weak ( if those are the right words )
why do they have the most population of the other 2 realms ??? .

C

cougar-

because all the newbies wanna be knights in shining armor and no ugly firbolg.

B

Blazor Meneth

Mid=Albs in population fyi...

Well hell not in the rvr zones. mids got loads of more ppl in the pve soon maybe but rvr... pfff..

we atleast TRY to run 1-2fg then we meet DA zerg always (except for those Brethern or how the name is spelled) so the rvr pop I don't think is even close to your rvr pop.

O

old.Mousah

Originally posted by Ithurts
U dont really see this kinda whine on the US boards...
Are the excal savages really that uber???

Propobly US savages that are gimps....remember excal>all :p

R

Rollie_David

sko hibs/albs shouldnt need 30 minute timer RA's to stand a chance vs mids at this moment in time, but we do, we need all RA's up to just stand that small chance of winning which shows there is an imbalance.

Its nice to see honest middies agree the savage is overpowered then people like sko make a fool of himself.

P

Puppetmistress

If Mids have such a low population, how come they can bring 224 Mids to a keep-retake?

G

Garbannoch Nox

savages are fine as they are

as I see it all hib and alb players just forgot how to do proper RvR - there is no other explanation than that for losing against Vakten armies :rolleyes:

S

svartmetall

And I really don't understand the guy saying he loses faster to one Savage than a FG...something is wrong with that picture, and it's not the Savage.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
If Mids have such a low population, how come they can bring 224 Mids to a keep-retake?

its most often less than 100 and 200 is unheard off for me, unless its a relic raid. Besides there are atleast 2000 people online so 220 is still a small number for one realm, if that realm defends it keeps rather than zerg emain.
And he also said albion has more not that mid has a low population, just that albion has a higher one.

O

old.anubis

our chanters dont have baod.

who are you calling having godmode?

rofl
maybe they are also enchantment specced? :rolleyes:

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.anubis
rofl
maybe they are also enchantment specced? :rolleyes:

maybe they are rr3-4?

vs melee grps they get purge and moc before baod. maybe you think baod would help more?

S

stunned

maybe they are rr3-4?

vs melee grps they get purge and moc before baod. maybe you think baod would help more?

Baod is phsycological warfare. Since we know Hibs have it casters < tanks.

C

cougar-

yep, nerf baod so we see caster groups again so hibs get easy rps etc.. strange isnt it.

U

Urme the Legend

Yay I made a fotm savage!! ..
She is lvl 21 and I 2-shotted small lurikeens stealthers in bg1 yesterday unbuffed! And they were orange too me.. so I think they thought I was a easy bluecon healer, she looks like a healer with her hammers :)

Fear my Savage Izabella :)

P.S When will they fix so savages can have small shields.. I want to look like a real healer with small shield + 1h hammer... and then switch to 2h hammer when I'm beeing jumped :)

S

Stormm

dunno why all u savage players bother protesting u aint overpowered, u are and u know it and just as zerks were the nerf will hit, maybe not for a while but it will

thing is it aint really the fault of the mid players - i mean if alb had such an overpowered class many would roll it also. Its down to dumbass mythic creating such a class and putting it into game without enough testing to realise it pissing of all the poeple going up against it and then a ltitle later nerf .. and then pissing off all the people playing it :(

R

Riddler

fuck off and die for making all these threads =/

whine less ....play more

P

parzi

hmm noone seems to care bout my posts / suggestions to nerf, just pointless whines going on :p

crying here wont get savages nerf. hell they even closed vn developers board rofl, they nerfed whiners :p

It says "proove your point with logs and screenshots", but most ppl seem to like whining with a bit overexaggeration (savage harder to kill than fullgroup etc...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom