To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

O

old.Nol

Savages are not overpowered, it's the skill of the people playing the class. The same people, I might add, who were hiding behind their skirts a few patches ago, who needed to start a FOTM 5am raid sequnce to get the balls to actually come to emain, prior to that, they were too scared to get on the telepad.

ph33r them...

A

Aussie-

proove what? most of NP say they are overpowered and i read you have a group with 3 savages in it? because you like the *challenge*, right? xD

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Ithurts
Maube take away the 20% melee bonus before whining about how u got 1 hit etc?

20% bonus does ALOT i can tell u that, so y wont u the whiners gather up?
I bet ur uber zerg would prolly crash the server considering the number of whines I see...

GL HF!!!

I'd say it actually does around 20% extra dmg, for oldies out there its around 1/5 extra dmg

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by arrakeen
infact meny casters forget to get their AF shield up, not unlikely at all that 2 casters forgot.

about savages, ill say yes nerf there defences remove parry buff, and mabey even advance evade, ill admit that savages have a evil dmg output if lucky, but ill bet you can see LOTS off screens of low dmg even, meny meny times in a row...

so ill say that the occasional Über hit is ok due to the lots of shit hits allso...

In short nerf defence abit, leave dmg/styles as they are except fix the bugs such as failed styles work..

Anyway loxly quit the whineing about your scout or roll a savage...
Personally i like "my" scout and find him very nice and fun

I started DAoC after the archer nerfs. Im not whining about my scout, im whining about arrogant savages. Read the fucking posts.

P

parzi

Originally posted by Aussie-
proove what? most of NP say they are overpowered and i read you have a group with 3 savages in it? because you like the *challenge*, right? xD

i say that too if you would just read my posts, i even made a list of how they could be nurfed etc.
"proove your points" was directed to ppl who say that a savage is harder to kill than a full group etc.

Atm i dont have a set grp, the ony i had was 2 savages, and we started out before the zerker nerf was announced, noone cared about savages back then and not much was known about them. If we would have wanted to make teh uber r0x0r grp back then we would have started with 3 healers and 3 zerkers or something :p

O

old.Mitsu

Savages are too good and you know it. Stop trying to pretend it's the player behind.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by parzi
hmm noone seems to care bout my posts / suggestions to nerf, just pointless whines going on :p
I think your perspective is reasonable and your suggestions are good (the ones you made to balance savages). Good luck getting Mythic to listen :)

P

parzi

thx for reading amadon.
hehe i wont send it to mythic im too lazy dont know feedback email adress etc :p but i hope some of the ppl who spend their efforts in whineposts could do that instead of whining here xD

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Stormm
dunno why all you savage players bother protesting you ain't overpowered, you are and you know it

OK. DON'T listen to any opinion other than your WOTM then.

...thing is it ain't really the fault of the Mid players

No, the whining is the fault of those who would rather whine than learn how to drop Savages.

...dumbass mythic creating such a class and putting it into game without enough testing to realise it pissing of all the poeple going up against it and then a ltitle later nerf .. and then pissing off all the people playing it :(

Yes, how wrong of Mythic to create an interesting and different flavour of tank.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I started DAoC after the archer nerfs. Im not whining about my scout, im whining about arrogant savages. Read the fucking posts.

Show an example of a Savage being "arrogant" here, please.

N

-Nuked-

20% power relic bonus doesnt give me as many 1 hit kills on anything :p

E

etcetra

It amuses me when savages/zerks/shadowblades say they're not overpowered, because if that were true they would have never bothered to level one.

So every class is overpowered then? Or every alt that hits 50? I lvl'd a thane, nerf us next? =|

S

svartmetall

Re: Re: To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

Sir, this is your screenshot:

sshot082.jpg

Explain to me why savages aren't overpowered again?

That quad hit does less dmg, even WITHOUT all the resists, than the 1,248 dmg single hit from an Infil posted here recently (can't remember who it was)...by your logic, then, Infils should get a lot more nerfed than Savages.

NERF INFILS! LOXLEYHOOD THE ALB SAYS IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

V

vintervargen

svartmetall you are such a fooking noob

you have neither played a savage nor against one in real rvr, yet you try to "defend" midgard players in saying that they arnt overpowered its only us whineing cause we loose due to lack of teamplay and sk1llz

L

loxleyhood

Re: Re: Re: To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

Originally posted by svartmetall
That quad hit does less dmg, even WITHOUT all the resists, than the 1,248 dmg single hit from an Infil posted here recently (can't remember who it was)...by your logic, then, Infils should get a lot more nerfed than Savages.

NERF INFILS! LOXLEYHOOD THE ALB SAYS IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

Well, that occaision must have been an absaloutly huge crit, a one-in-a-thousand hit. Whereas the Savage one-hittage happens twice in that one fight.

Im sorry I cannot use you at the moment Svartmetall. Come back when you're a little wiser.

O

old.Sko

Re: Re: Re: Re: To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

Well, that occaision must have been an absaloutly huge crit, a one-in-a-thousand hit. Whereas the Savage one-hittage happens twice in that one fight.

Im sorry I cannot use you at the moment Svartmetall. Come back when you're a little wiser.
dont wear epic.
keep your shields up.
simple eh ?

L

loxleyhood

Ah, so then two hits? Thats not overpowered. Oh nooooooo....

V

vintervargen

i just love it when you are guarding a caster (sc kit shields up) and 2 savages attacks him. first slam gets evaded, you intercept 1 hit, then caster is dead. poof.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by vintervargen

you have neither played a savage nor against one in real rvr, yet you try to "defend" midgard players in saying that they arnt overpowered its only us whineing cause we loose due to lack of teamplay and sk1llz

What you expect from:

Purple Warriors (Excalibur) Guildmaster

Svartmetall Darkthrone - 50 Troll Warrior RR3
Nocturno Culto - 30 Troll Warrior
Collateral Damage - Troll H2H Savage
Jagdpanzer - Troll Berserker
Blashyrkh - Troll 2H Savage
Zephyrous - Troll Thane
Bayreuth - Norse Skald
Nyavarra - Valkyn Shadowblade

...and some other guys in Midgard

only Midgard melee toons. Makes you wonder how good his reference is :p

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I love how ignorant the savages are.
Reminds me of zerkers and sb's when they ruled rvr...
"No, we are not overpowered"
"No, nothing wrong with 600hp hits"
"Lol, 1600hp hit on a caster was lucky, I normally hit for 1200 only"
Savage are retards who somehow manage to press 2 buttons now, instead of 1 like SB's and zerkers.
So I guess a slightly more evolved retard.
Regards, Glottis

and you cant do shit in daoc, expect for killing grey cons (regardless off wich class you play) all you EVER do is to whin, shut up you moron and clueless cow

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by vintervargen

And you're a fucking tedious little whiner.

I play 2 Savages...if you had enough neurons to make a synapse and read my sig, you'd be able to see that for yourself.

So shut the fuck up with your baseless flaming. And your endless whining. And learn to spell.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
...only Midgard melee toons. Makes you wonder how good his reference is :p

I don't enjoy playing casters...I like playing tanks...deal with it.

A

Ahqmae

"..and some other guys in Midgard" <-- those are your high lvl casters?

G

Gethin

/chuckle

Gotta love threads like this )

If it was Alb classes with such an obvious advantage as certain mid classes have, im sure all you FoTM lamers would be in Albion.

Im glad we are considered the weakest realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom