To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

I

Ithurts

Maube take away the 20% melee bonus before whining about how u got 1 hit etc?

20% bonus does ALOT i can tell u that, so y wont u the whiners gather up?
I bet ur uber zerg would prolly crash the server considering the number of whines I see...

GL HF!!!

L

loxleyhood

I got one hitted when Albion had the relics. I last longer vs. full groups than I do savages.

M

mac_kraakebolle

So have the 20% mele bonus is gone we will ONLY be 2 hit?

Comon :)

S

Sharp Thing

i saw a savage take me and another chanter down in under 6seconds, thats just sick (even stunned the fuck :\)

E

Ekydus

Yup. It's not a fucking whine when it's a serious problem.

Nerf the shit out of Savages please.

I

Ithurts

U dont really see this kinda whine on the US boards...
Are the excal savages really that uber???

X

xplo

Well they can't one hit me, but they can 2 hit me :D (thats 8 hits in 2 seconds fyi)

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Ithurts

I bet ur uber zerg would prolly crash the server considering the number of whines I see...

GL HF!!!

Sir, this is your screenshot:

sshot082.jpg

Explain to me why savages aren't overpowered again?

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I got one hitted when Albion had the relics. I last longer vs. full groups than I do savages.

funny isn't it??

;)

L

loxleyhood

LOL 1 hit two casters :DDD

Ladies and gentlemen of the boards, what can we discern from these words? Well firstly, the savage seems to have the attitude, common amoung fotm classes, "I am uber, look at me." He first demands the group's attention by his masterful use of the caps lock. He laughs to establish an air of superiority over his victims (who are playing balanced, or nerfed classes).

Secondly, it shows that this overpowered incident isn't a one off, as it happens twice in the same fight.

Finally, we see that the savage is either young, immature or possibley spanish through his liberal use of the capital 'D'.

E

etcetra

1 ss? But nerf the 2h thingy, they have the capability to dual wield, and i think they should use that.

E

Ekydus

Ladies and gentlemen of the boards, what can we discern from these words? Well firstly, the savage seems to have the attitude, common amoung fotm classes, "I am uber, look at me." He first demands the group's attention by his masterful use of the caps lock. He laughs to establish an air of superiority over his victims (who are playing balanced, or nerfed classes).

Secondly, it shows that this overpowered incident isn't a one off, as it happens twice in the same fight.

Finally, we see that the savage is either young, immature or possibley spanish through his liberal use of the capital 'D'.

:spin:

L

loxleyhood

Oh, also notice that the caster was heavily buffed, and it still didn't matter.

S

scrow2

Re: Re: To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

sshot082.jpg

think thats a mage without AF shield...else he cant cap

L

loxleyhood

I think its unlikely that both casters had no shields.

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: Re: To all"savage is overpowered" whiners

sshot082.jpg

gogo Ithurtz !!!! :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I love how ignorant the savages are.
Reminds me of zerkers and sb's when they ruled rvr...
"No, we are not overpowered"
"No, nothing wrong with 600hp hits"
"Lol, 1600hp hit on a caster was lucky, I normally hit for 1200 only"
Savage are retards who somehow manage to press 2 buttons now, instead of 1 like SB's and zerkers.
So I guess a slightly more evolved retard.
Regards, Glottis

L

loxleyhood

It amuses me when savages/zerks/shadowblades say they're not overpowered, because if that were true they would have never bothered to level one.

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I love how ignorant the savages are.
Reminds me of zerkers and sb's when they ruled rvr...
"No, we are not overpowered"
"No, nothing wrong with 600hp hits"
"Lol, 1600hp hit on a caster was lucky, I normally hit for 1200 only"
Savage are retards who somehow manage to press 2 buttons now, instead of 1 like SB's and zerkers.
So I guess a slightly more evolved retard.
Regards, Glottis

I only use 1 weapon on my Zerk, have always done that and will continue doin that.

A

arrakeen

infact meny casters forget to get their AF shield up, not unlikely at all that 2 casters forgot.

about savages, ill say yes nerf there defences remove parry buff, and mabey even advance evade, ill admit that savages have a evil dmg output if lucky, but ill bet you can see LOTS off screens of low dmg even, meny meny times in a row...

so ill say that the occasional Über hit is ok due to the lots of shit hits allso...

In short nerf defence abit, leave dmg/styles as they are except fix the bugs such as failed styles work..

Anyway loxly quit the whineing about your scout or roll a savage...
Personally i like "my" scout and find him very nice and fun

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by arrakeen
infact meny casters forget to get their AF shield up, not unlikely at all that 2 casters forgot.
in hib they dont :>

A

arrakeen

It amuses me when savages/zerks/shadowblades say they're not overpowered, because if that were true they would have never bothered to level one.

so with that you are saying you only lvl'ed you Scout because when you started your's archers where über?

Dont you just slightly think that meny people lvl them because they are fun?

i personally started mine as soon as we got SI, i allways wanted a kobold zerker and kobold savage is what gets most close :p

anyway enough of this dirt throwing... play the game and have fun, no reason to whine on a board none mythic employers read anyway :p

W

wilddork--

ok give us the str relics and we will whine..less :D

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by arrakeen
i personally started mine as soon as we got SI, i allways wanted a kobold zerker and kobold savage is what gets most close :p
i amde my savage bc i liked the description they gave it with si, made it right after si relase ;>

edit: its only 30 and on pryd btw :x

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Ithurts

GL HF!!!

no not really...

it's the triple/quad hit, 360 50% evade, and 50% melee resists that get most people..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom