TLW shop loot

P

Pinvan

/cry, blackend arcanium crescent but i got 10mod, sucks :(

V

vivacelilp

Want to trade Azure arcanium Bone Breaker (crush polearm ) 100% dur never used for:
Legend Slayer's LongBow

G

Graknak

Originally posted by vivacelilp
Want to trade Azure arcanium Bone Breaker (crush polearm ) 100% dur never used for:
Legend Slayer's LongBow

incase ya haven't noticed yet, the shop contents haven't been updated for 2 months....

W

warlock_es

Is this loot being sold only to those who were on TLW raids ?

G

Graknak

there is no real cash involved.
I could tell you to look up the TLW rules but you won't so i'll just tell the part you need to know.

Each TLW organized raid and you don't win anything at the end of the lotto you get a +10mod on next rolls on next TLW raids. This can stack up to become a mod of lets say +50.
With this mod, and nothing else, you can "buy" items from the TLW shop for the indicated "mod price" listed in the first post. If looking at weps they cost "50 mod" so if you've been saving mods for 5 raids you could go visit the shop, when it's open, and buy a weapon.
Ofc. buying items still goes according to TLW rules so you can only buy items for classes you have AND are lvl 50.

TLW Raid Rules

G

Gimly

Azure Harmonic Blade

want this :) have some items from previous TLW raids to swap for it :) when will next shop be or can i just get Yussef to swap them on Monday if there is a raid on?

N

Naveh

Well this isn't very accurate afaik... check the last edited date :p

When's shop opening I got some large Item to trade back into the shop ;)

V

vivacelilp

Originally posted by Gimly
Azure Harmonic Blade

want this :) have some items from previous TLW raids to swap for it :) when will next shop be or can i just get Yussef to swap them on Monday if there is a raid on?

I have that and willing to trade for Bane or Slayers longbow , or Minstrel 1h slasher .

F

Flesh

Originally posted by vivacelilp
Legend Slayer's LongBow
Trying to trade items you've got off your raids for TLW loot..is LOL.
Buy more accounts .

A

Avernal

Azure Eviscerator <--- would like this for my +10 mod and Stable Harm Turning Tincture (off a TLW raid ofc)

also nice one yussef @ updating

M

Moth Twiceborn

Would like to swap a Stable Harm Turning Tincture I got ages ago on a TLW raid for the Volatile Soul Leeching Tincture...

L

living

Lets help the n00b, can u actually buy some of this or what, cuz id like to bid on a bit of those? :)

A

Avernal

TLW Sidi Shop Rules - You use your MOD from previous raids AND/OR items that you have won from previous raids that you would like to trade back in.
Every TLW raid u go on and stay till end u get +10 mod untill you win an item when it goes to +0, so 5 raids = +50 on your rolls

mods = points

prices are...

Enamels = 10 points
Stones = 10 points
Intruments = 20 points
Class Armour/Jewelery = 30 points
Tinctures = 40 points

Weapons = 50 points
Horsemen Jewelery/Armour = 60 points
BP's = 70 points

hope i got it right :p

simple enuf :p

C

Cybwyn

So it's possible to give back stuff that you've won on previous TLW raids and gain more Mod points? Or is it only possible to trade items for items?

A

Avernal

u dont get mod points afaik... just points that u can spend in shop

C

Cybwyn

Thanks, that's cleared that up (I think). May as well start working towards a full suit of Scout armour seeing as I don't want Necro stuff and the chances of Bane showing up in the Loot Shop are about the same as Elvis being found alive and Lord Lucan turning up on the same day. ;)

D

DeSlisser

Yussef or any other TLW that keeps the vault,

Amra (my arms) has the fate slayers chitin bp.. i'd like to trade it back to the vualt for the Great Cobolt doomwarder shield (prolly seen as weapon) and a single skill respec stone and black dye.

So that
FSC BP: +70 points
Shield: - 50 points (weapon?)
Stone: - 10 points
Dye: - 10 points

which results in a trade that evens out and leaves me with not a single trade-in points left.. thanks..

P.S. ill be at the sidi raid about now, dont know waht the procedure is, but would like to trade after.

Users who are viewing this thread