TLW shop loot

Y

Yussef

Yes, dropped items cant have tinctures applied, crafted only.

Will check the Emerald Ring stats out soon.

V

Vaire

oooh i neeeeeeed the:
Robe of Forebearance

no wind/earth staves in the shop? thought some went in the shop on a raid i went LD in

A

ashitaka

Ciramos possibly interested in the Scout/Minstrel shield..

Y

Yussef

Updated, this is all of 1 vault, need access to someone' elses then new loot will be posted.

G

Graknak

Btw any special rules about buying? like only class xxx can buy item suitable for xxx only? Or is it a free-for-all seeing these drops are less wanted anyway?

Y

Yussef

Been told can only purchase for level 50 alts etc. May lower the prices on less common drops, or non cookie cutter spec items.

L

Lochlyessa

Think I'll steal0r the fate's gavel next raid :p

V

Vaire

btw can you sell Sidi items to the vault too? :)

Q

Qwegji-

Hurry up and check other vault for flex weapons :p

R

Ryo

Would love the Defiled Petulant Boots but only got a +10 mod ...maybe i get lucky.

G

Graknak

But what if no-one absolutely wants something like a crush pole or 2h crusher can then any lvl 50, including non 2h/pole users, buy it? Afterall it's my mod i wanna waste on it no? :)

V

Vaire

I'll take any Theurgist armour pieces (nééd the BP!) and if you have one a Staff of Wind and Earth.
I've some Sidi items to sell to the vault too if that's an option, or trade them in for those items I want..

B

bigchief

Would that be trading in the staff you got in last nights raid Vaire ? :eek:

The one you rolled for despite having no intention of using because it has no earth focus (to add to the one you got in the raid the other day that you don't appear to use either?). Fair enough its an item you can roll for but am I the only person that thinks its incredibly selfish to roll for an item youre not actually going to use, when there was someone else on the raid that also rolled and did want it ?

/whine

Y

Yussef

Last night wasn't a TLW raid, so wont let it be traded in I guess.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by bigchief
Would that be trading in the staff you got in last nights raid Vaire ? :eek:

The one you rolled for despite having no intention of using because it has no earth focus (to add to the one you got in the raid the other day that you don't appear to use either?). Fair enough its an item you can roll for but am I the only person that thinks its incredibly selfish to roll for an item youre not actually going to use, when there was someone else on the raid that also rolled and did want it ?

/whine

Why don't you become king of Albion and decide who gets which piece of loot and who is allowed to go emain etc? :m00:

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Xeanor
Why don't you become king of Albion and decide who gets which piece of loot and who is allowed to go emain etc? :m00:

King of Albion...got a nice ring to it...I wanna be King givf!

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Xeanor

Aww did poor baby Vaire need his GM to stick up for him ?

/sarcasm

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by bigchief
Aww did poor baby Vaire need his GM to stick up for him ?

/sarcasm

Nah, it's got nothing to do with Vaire, just that I find people who whine so much about drops quite stupid :m00:

V

Vaire

someone got owned :D
cry more n00b
etc.

(seem very appropriate now)

G

Garaen

Any news on this magic vault full of sidi whip's? :)

R

Roalith

Any luck with checking Blaen's vault for Legend Slayer's Longbow Yuss? Great Cobalt Doomwarder, wanting to exchange...

Y

Yussef

Will post as soon as possible.

<Tears some hair out>

G

Garaen

Quick question its probably been posted somewhere but i cant see it. How do we buy an item in stock? With mod or?

Q

Qwegji-

Hope theres another essence shifted whip in that vault after screw up on moday

D

DeSlisser

I'm intrested in the Fate's Gavel and the Moonbound protector for my cleric...

I can trade them for the Armsman/Paladin BP - Fate Slayers Chitin i got with Amra while attending a raid let by Yussef.

Ofcourse if that is a 'legal' trade offer under the rules set.. else my Armsman will just keep enjoying it, but as i changed mains i rather have my cleric have some good stuff.

M

Myddrin

Want to swap my Flurrys Dancing Blade for the Dancing Defender as well.

FDD may look like some Ann Summers reject female pleasure enhancer but it fits better in my SC setup than my lovely FDB :(

<gives wig to Yussef>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom