TLW shop loot

G

Graknak

Ppl who really NEED items get ehm this way, the crap will stay vaulted, can't see a problem besides ppl having the urge to make money on items that won't give money anyway (or to ripp-off the potential newb o_O)
The good drops will eventually be bought for the correct mod price and will be brought to good use

G

Gimly

Yussef any word on if we will be able to swap 2 for 1 in the shop?

G

Graknak

If you refer to trading lets say a weapon for 5 weapon enamels the answer will be no, it's 1 for 1 only as if you do it the first way ppl can generate "free" mods (you win weapon on first raid with no mod and then trade it in for 5 enamels effectively making your 0 mod a 50 mod)

G

Gimly

2 : 1 = 2 trade in for 1 item in the vault.. but then the question was to Yussef so would not expect an answer from you :p

Y

Yussef

Gimly, Path is permanently playing UFO:Aftermath, so still waiting ^^

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Gimly
2 : 1 = 2 trade in for 1 item in the vault.. but then the question was to Yussef so would not expect an answer from you :p

I was bored, but in this case, if no-one buys the item with a raw mod you can afaik ^^ (and yes, i'm not Yussef, but i assumed you'd like the rather quick reply :p

L

living

So if i wanted the Friar staff i can go on your raids, and if i havent won it in the lotto after 5 runs i can get it for free?.. Would love to go on a sidi raid hence i have never been there but never seen any of ur raids going there (prolly cuz i dident pay attention to it). How often do u go?

Brazen Stout Defender x5 <- u got 5 of those (hence the one i want:)) .. that a lot, wouldent selling SOME of them and give it to relic keep door founds or summit be more handy? just a guess tho :)

T

Talen

Originally posted by living
So if i wanted the Friar staff i can go on your raids, and if i havent won it in the lotto after 5 runs i can get it for free?.. Would love to go on a sidi raid hence i have never been there but never seen any of ur raids going there (prolly cuz i dident pay attention to it). How often do u go?

According to your own sig your friar is level 3x. And alts below level 50 isn't allowed for items even if you buy it off the shop ;o

G

Graknak

Either way normal TLW Sidi times are Monday and Friday, 19:30 GMT @ Ft. Gwyntel, can only roll for the lvl 50 you bring or the lvl 50 alt you give up at the start, not both.

TLW Sidi Raidrules

Oh btw, it has no use to question or doubt the rules set, as the chance they will be changed is a big as the day when pigs can fly with natural ways ^^ ofc. i could be wrong and the TLW crew had some sort of meeting, which however i do doubt again :p

L

living

yea sig is a bit old its 4x now :) Just suggested it dident question ur rules, not that i even know ur rules :) And if its impossible to buy stuff for non 50's ill just wait be4 i start going on ur raids :)

G

Graknak

Why not build up a mod with yer necro first and use the mod soon as yer friar is 50? Would save ya some time not to mention get used to all the rules abit ^^ oh and btw it's not my rules, it's TLW's rules and i'm not in TLW ;)

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by SilverHood
heh, read the name of that staff backwards to see the history of necro's
NerfBat foo!

omg never knew that one :spin:

So if I attend Caer Sidi raids, I get points noted down and then I can spend them for weapons? Right? So how much points do I get for one Caer Sidi raid?

And I can also lotto at the end of each one for loot that I can use and am specced for?

... but first I have to get to 50...

Y

Yussef

You can roll for items on a raid, providing the level 50 character you specified to roll for is applicable for the loot. Otherwise if you do not win anything, you gain a modifier of 10. You can roll for as many items you are applicable for, but can only win one.

The shop system sells items from a range of 10-70 modifier. Items you no longer need from the raids can be exchanged for other items also.

G

gwyneth-love

i want to apply for 2 single line respec stones and Bane

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by Yussef
You can roll for items on a raid, providing the level 50 character you specified to roll for is applicable for the loot. Otherwise if you do not win anything, you gain a modifier of 10. You can roll for as many items you are applicable for, but can only win one.

The shop system sells items from a range of 10-70 modifier. Items you no longer need from the raids can be exchanged for other items also.
Ah, Thank You! So if I get 30 modifier I can buy an item worth 30 in the shop? Or when I lotto I can add +10 or however much modifier I have to the lotto result?

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Nivellen
Ah, Thank You! So if I get 30 modifier I can buy an item worth 30 in the shop? Or when I lotto I can add +10 or however much modifier I have to the lotto result?

+30

Ingame modifier is the same as shop modifier.

C

Capricorn

hi i would like the 2 cobalt weapon enamels if they are still there, think i have a mod of +30 from ages ago but best check up on that.

when is the nxt shop?

/edit: to a differnet colour enamel :)

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Twaize
How often does Azure Duelist Rapier drop?

less then 5 dropped during TLW afaik, so my guesses are theres about 10 max on the server, but could as well be 5.

D

Drum'N'Base

there is one guy selling rapier for 20platinum pieces.
and yes its uber becouse u can dye it.

R

riko238

looking for nice slash weapon ? u got one ? ( prolly u got but dont know the names u write )

C

cHodAX

Anyone do me a mod check on chodax and flying please? Should be 20 maybe 30 but it has been so long I am not sure. Would like to cash them in if possible.

Y

Yussef

Will be this Wednesday, no more Matrix releases.

Will also check later Chodax ;o

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Anyone do me a mod check on chodax and flying please? Should be 20 maybe 30 but it has been so long I am not sure. Would like to cash them in if possible.

Char chodax has been on 1 raid and has no mod :E

Users who are viewing this thread