TLW shop loot

F

Flesh

Get your arse in gear you forking irl saracen!
There should be a great cobalt doomwarder in the vault! gifv!

Y

Yussef

Haven't received the last 2 raids items yet, due to real life issues, so using this list for now.

F

Flesh

The shield dropped about 6 shields ago ..so that's bs.

F

Flesh

Oh ..cba to edit post..but also noticed a lvl 34 merc, no names mentioned, with a sidi merc bp and 2 sidi swords.

Y

Yussef

I know who it is.

:sleeping: at people who delete and give items to random people

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Flesh
The shield dropped about 6 shields ago ..so that's bs.

I only have what I'm given, thats what I have, will look into it.

F

Flesh

Are you in-game? Boney is in-game atm I think, any chance the shield culd be got for tonight's shop ?:|

G

Graknak

Diamond Spined Bracer if possible btw oh and don't forget the Black Enamel i already asked for from the beginning :)

D

DeSlisser

Originally posted by Yussef
Will roll for you if applicable if you like, as long as mods are sufficent, otherwise I will go along with the trade.

Mods are crap :) , but shop has alrdy taken place now. So if the item is still there ill contact you asap when back home end of this week.

Thanks for the trouble

A

Adelle

I'd like to trade Stable Harm Turning Tincture and/or (depending on how big mod I have, if I need to trade in both items to get enough points) Livid Deceiver's Sleeves for the Ebony Defiler, if it's still in the shop.

So when's the next time the shop will open up? :)

O

Oloren

Just out of curiosity, any Crescent Picks/Blackened Arcanium Ravagers still available?

G

Graknak

Afaik all of them are on vacation, waiting for mod sheets or all died of food poisoning during their last IRL meeting ;)
Haven't seen no Sidi raids either for allmost 2 weeks now.

O

Oloren

Dosent look like theres many 2h thrust users about, and according to the list IF its actual, theres 3 Crescent Picks and id like one of them :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Yussef is on vacation, Hrod and Aevar are moving house, which leaves me, and I recently came back from my vacation ;) Basically I'm trying to get hold of a current version of the mod sheet; when I get it the shop will be open properly. Will be a post here when that happens.

G

Graknak

An answer! ;) much appreciated :D
No need to worry now that items are sold on Ebay :p

P

- Pathfinder -

Raid cancelled due to the ever present lack of mod sheet :(

P

- Pathfinder -

I've finally reaquired the mod sheet - few problems with it that I've spotted so far, so there's no doubt there will be people who will receive faulty mods - unfortunately I can't do much about this, but hopefully it's not too severe. If you wish to purchase an item from the shop, contact me and I'll book you up for it, provided you have a proper modifier.

I'm stressed enough as it is ATM, so whining over mods won't get you anywhere - I'm not terribly happy with it either, but will find a way to work around it. Raids will recommence as normal as well.

G

Graknak

What about things purchased from the shop last time? (thus 3 weeks ago)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Graknak
What about things purchased from the shop last time? (thus 3 weeks ago)

If it was three weeks ago I won't comment on :) but ye, if you are on the list Yussef gave me with people trading mods/items back then, contact me for an exchange.

Q

Qwegji-

I was down for the essence shifted whip, if i had enough mod. Is it ok for me to change that and get a Fate's Sledge instead ? (if Ive got enough mod)

V

vestax

Essence Shifted Whip, need my mod checking........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom