tl-report-answers

A

Arnor

zerker tl manages *NOT* to ask about why they didnt reduce end cost while they nerfed dmg :puke:

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Arnor

final(?) edit: added zerker, we got all the classes covered now?

Nope - need the Necro one still.

D

Draylor

Theres unlikely to be anything for necros this time round - apparently the TL is currently on vacation so did not file a report.

R

Roo Stercogburn

zerker tl manages *NOT* to ask about why they didnt reduce end cost while they nerfed dmg :puke:

I'd guess because the damage was thought to be too high so coming back down to what they reckon it should be and hence in theory end usage vs damage output matched up.

I have no idea whether damage output vs end usage IS correct since I don't play the class but I think that would be the logic of it.

A

Arnor

in htis current patch in rvr end is how its supposed to be, you go ooe after 6dfrosts i think.

but, when you after patch do 30% less dmg, at same end cost, its fucked up.

K

klavrynd

After Garock went, all we got was a bunch of twits that seem to play nature druids instead of zerks. They seem to know nothing of the class, and nothing of what the zerker population wanted.

maybe we were just spoiled...

A

Arnor

Originally posted by klavrynd
After Garock went, all we got was a bunch of twits that seem to play nature druids instead of zerks. They seem to know nothing of the class, and nothing of what the zerker population wanted.

maybe we were just spoiled...

I think we were :(

Did you read this report? it was like, umm the nerf was too hard, and do frenzy crits from 25-75, umm and some style issues.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Draylor
Theres unlikely to be anything for necros this time round - apparently the TL is currently on vacation so did not file a report.

The last one he did is pretty accurate though :(

Admittedly it would be a waste of time reading the feedback from the report. The comments would pretty much exclusivly be

bug /appeal this so we know its in the system

:rolleyes:

R

Roalith

I like the Armsman one. They change the TL feedback report template without telling the Armsman TL, then ignore any of his comments where the paragraph is more than 100 words.

The fact the Mythic dev responding actually counted the words and didn't reply to the comments kinda speaks for itself.

:puke:

K

Kagato.

In view of mythics responses I dread to think whats going to come with the 'Combat Style Review'.

Who's betting they totally screw it up and give us melee types an even harder time of it?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Kagato.
In view of mythics responses I dread to think whats going to come with the 'Combat Style Review'.

Who's betting they totally screw it up and give us melee types an even harder time of it?

nah, i think it will be c00l, cant get alot worse tbh

A

Ardrias_Mid

Sure... melee types have it hard, but not all casters have the "I-win button either" ;)

Tank can kill up close, caster can kill.... well he cant :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Sure... melee types have it hard, but not all casters have the "I-win button either" ;)

Tank can kill up close, caster can kill.... well he cant :)

Not true. I regularly kill 1FG on my own.

Sadly, its usually the group I'm in :uhoh:

B

bracken_woodman

Good work Arnor.

"Armsman are not a bad class but we feel there is some room for improvement and we're actively looking into ways to make the class more effective in more situations and more fun to play overall."

My money is on us getting the ability to transform into giant rabbits with big floppy ears and little fluffy tails. On a 7 minute timer ofc.

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Good work Arnor.

"Armsman are not a bad class but we feel there is some room for improvement and we're actively looking into ways to make the class more effective in more situations and more fun to play overall."

My money is on us getting the ability to transform into giant rabbits with big floppy ears and little fluffy tails. On a 7 minute timer ofc.

Giv Bunny Power !

Once a year at Easter we'll be allowed to do the same on a 3 minute timer, but with a basket of eggs for show too.

F

Flimgoblin

they didn't seem to averse to a self end-boost ability ...

S

scarffs

Give mids some end boost.
We'll need it after 1.62.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by scarffs
Give mids some end boost.
We'll need it after 1.62.

yeah because having it on permanently (assuming you bring your shaman _with you_ rather than leaving them at the TK) is too little endurance!

I'll grant they need to up the buff limit though.

Actually thinking about it - in 1.62 you'll just need to buff the support classes since all the tanks will have rerolled Savages.

Users who are viewing this thread