Tips on pulling birds!

pip

Banned
I rember chatting to some nice lady in a night club she came over to me started to chat me up thought I'm in here had a curry before I went to night club then quess what I only did a :puke: all over the floor that was end of that :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
...unless you dance like a complete ass clown, then you are going home solo sadly and the only kebab you will be munching is the sliced mutton variety with salad and sauce :p

well i dont know about that since i got the moves :worthy:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its true. have fun and people will get sucked to you. try your hardest, you are set for dissapointment and people will think wtf why is he doing this to me?! WHY ME?!!?

i remember many times when just me and one mate out have been crowded by people. just because we look like we are having fun and everyone else is trying their hardest to dance like a benny banasi dancer.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
its true. have fun and people will get sucked to you. try your hardest, you are set for dissapointment and people will think wtf why is he doing this to me?! WHY ME?!!?

i remember many times when just me and one mate out have been crowded by people. just because we look like we are having fun and everyone else is trying their hardest to dance like a benny banasi dancer.

While its definetly true that looking like you are having fun is a very helpfull dont be mislead into thinking it automatically creates sexual attraction.

Now I know this may seem like I made it up to help my arguement, but I honestly do have a mate down in college, who the girls and guys I hang around with allways love to have him out with us, he makes a good night out even better, and my female friends allways go on about how much of a legend he is. Having said that, they all like him, but in a totally non sexual way, and this is the same with all girls we ever meet, they allways think he is fun, cool ect, but he just never gets anywhere with them.

Theres more to getting women than just being fun. It's not rocket science, but its not that simple either.

[Edit] And from my own experience, stoners are generally a turn off for women, unless the women are stoners also :p

Down with stoners!

tris-

if you all you care about is sexual shenanigans, then dress smartly and do your hair along with the having fun part.
i would say having fun, for me, has always caused something sexual. sexy dancing leading to touching intimate parts etc.

edit: no one knows your a stoner unless you tell them :p.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Random drug tests inc @ school, gonna have to borrow some non-stoner piss. just incase they test me.

tris-

do you have a local head shop? you can buy kits to clean your piss in 24 hours.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
nah we had a stoner crew at college.
also happened to be grungers.
never washed n dressed like shit.
perma red eye.
made pete docherty look sexy.(dont care what nme freaks voted they r prolly all also on drugs would have to be to find that sphincter attractive)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Anyone know any good tips?

Mentioning online gaming and camelot seems to be a turn off ;)

The ultimate anti chat up line to "Do you come here often?" would be "Nah, Im usually sat at home talking to a load of 35+ men onTeamspeak whilst playing an online game but the Camelot server was down"

"I bet you 10£ i can kiss you without touching your lips."

"Close your eyes.."

**Kiss her**

Then say "Was worth every penny"

Outlander

Part of the furniture
met a bird at a bus stop once and started chatting, she showed me her pants :eek6:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
"I bet you 10£ i can kiss you without touching your lips."

"Close your eyes.."

**Kiss her**

Then say "Was worth every penny"
..then think up something original ;)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
met a bird at a bus stop once and started chatting, she showed me her pants :eek6:
was she 80 plus batty old hag?
they do that all the time.
bit like when u put chimps in dresses:p

tris-

Morphius said:
nah tris-, o little town of Warminster sucks dick

try www.weedcity.com, if you dont need it in the next 2 days.

stoners arnt all the same :( i shower everyday, brush my hair AND wear clean clothes. my eyes are also not red.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
try www.weedcity.com, if you dont need it in the next 2 days.

stoners arnt all the same :( i shower everyday, brush my hair AND wear clean clothes. my eyes are also not red.

so do i! :D wanna hook up?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
I find "Hi" and a smile go down well.

Thats a lie, you just say your a mod on Freddyshouse and they all fall at your feet ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I actually came across this about a week ago (wow, yes.. me) Was playing pool with some friends and there was some 'we lasses' on the pool table near ours... Just kept looking (perving) towards one of them then the returned the glance. Smiled, they smiled back... Carried on playing pool... When we left they asked for mine (and a friends) number - we laughed and walked on... =( They were chavs... Realised that would of been the eaisest night of my life xD

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
If a chicks hits on you it's usually with "Do you come here often" here is a few good replies

Do you come here often?
Yes, and the women are usually prettier than this.

Do you come here often?
Are you implying that i have an alcohol problem?

Do you come here often?
Not if you are going to stick around.

Moving on to you making the first move;

Does the carpet match the curtains?

I'm a ninja you know. Want to see my special move.. The spinning dragon (not funny if you do not know this little trick :p)

Hey there sweet thang wanna come home and watch anime at my place?

<rub your eyes> Yes i'm drunk enough to find you attractive

You carry your weight well. I hardly noticed your third chin

Do you swallow?

I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock.

I'd screw your brains out.. but it appears someone has beat me to it.

You are alittle old, but i'll make an exception.

And last but not least... always a crowd pleaser. "Wanna fuck?"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, Teh Seel isn't allowed to answer this thread :eek:

Bad Seel.

Anyway, here's one:

"Wanna head over to my place and fail to reproduce?"

Don't. Do. It. On. Blondes.

Marc

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
One vital tip, never ever ever think that the 'white elephant trick' is going to impress a woman, it doesn't. I learnt that one the hard way... :p

Its worked for me!! But I think thats because it made her laugh. For me thats the key. If you can make a woman laugh you are half way there.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
2 chat up lines:

Your left leg's Easter, your right leg's Christmas. Do you mind if I come between the holidays ?

You've got the whitest teeth I've ever come across !

soze

I am a FH squatter
This face is leaving in 10 minutes you better be on it
I'm jealous of your straw
Do you want to have the best sex of your life? No well come with me then.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Try this on a bloke

Q: Hey Mark, you remember your first blow job ?
A: Sure do !
Q: Did you swallow ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom