Tips on pulling birds!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Anyone know any good tips?

Mentioning online gaming and camelot seems to be a turn off ;)

The ultimate anti chat up line to "Do you come here often?" would be "Nah, Im usually sat at home talking to a load of 35+ men onTeamspeak whilst playing an online game but the Camelot server was down"

Mey

Part of the furniture
"do you come here often"

"depands what your doing.. o damn my secrets out *jumps into the shadows and tries to stealth*"

Chat up lines hmm..

I duno really just chat is good...

A funny one is the old "how do you like your eggs in the morning?"

"unfertialised.."

Thadius

Part of the furniture
"Do you come here often?"

"I did, before Flyboypip and his zerg kept rolling me :("

pip

Banned
Best chat up line say you no Pip he his my best mate you are in then job done:) If that fails say you got nice legs what time they open:p If that fails get out bike pump and blow up that doll:(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Best chat up line say you no Pip he his my best mate you are in then job done:) If that fails say you got nice legs what time they open:p If that fails get out bike pump and blow up that doll:(

Have a tshirt saying "My last girlfriend deflated on me"

Was quite popular with the ladies that night out ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
One vital tip, never ever ever think that the 'white elephant trick' is going to impress a woman, it doesn't. I learnt that one the hard way... :p

pip

Banned
Thadius said:
Have a tshirt saying "My last girlfriend deflated on me"

Was quite popular with the ladies that night out ;)
Give it love bite it flew out of window

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Wonder if "Im David Hasslehoff's brother" will get them falling at my feet? ;D

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
online gaming is teh sexzoriness!
cos u know he is likely to be a sexual deviant/hornyzor due to the not getting out much:p
plus u got to take a break between sessions or there is too much chaffing so what better thing to do then play a game to pass the time:D

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Even though I know most people don't use them, and you guys are probably just quoting them for humour sake, don't use chat up lines!

The best way to pull birds (well it sorta depends where you are) but is to have confident body language, be funny and jokingly cocky.

If you get the mince pies off some girl in a club, you are pretty much in there, keep eye contact until she breaks it off, but also make your move asap, if you she stares at you, its basically asking you to come over, don't hesitate cause they will quickly loose the interest they had. Try and think of something to say on your way over, something witty or funny about whats going on at the moment, and if you can't think of anything, just say Hi or hey or whatever.

Ill just try give you examples. The other week it was Rag week in my college, and I went down for it even though im not in college this year, but my friends asked me to come down. It was Chuck Norris night (dont ask :E) in the main student pub, and this decent looking girl gives me a quick glance, (basically if a girl looks into your eyes for more than a second, and doesnt quickly look away in disgust, she thinks your allright :) ). So I went over, and trying to get the oul brain working and I remeber its chuck norris night. So shes wereing some white dress or skirt thing I dont know, and so I just say "Hey, thats a nice chuck norris outfit", she laughs, I ask her her name, when she tells me I give her a second to see if she has anything to ask, and she does she asks the usual small talk crap (so are you in college here?) if she hadnt I would have, and then just spice up those crap conversations with some jokes. Like I told her that Id taken the year off college, she says "so you came down for rag week?" I go "Yeah Im soo commited to my education I made it down for rag week". After that it was small conversation, rubbing her arm :p etc. Then comming to make or break time, I ask her home, and secret to asking a girl home, is asking her in a way that lets her convince herself that shes not going to your house for sex, even though she really knows she is. So I know the bar is closed, and I say wait here im getting a drink, walk a few steps towards bar, to my nonshockedness the bar is closed, turn around, say "wow I didnt realise how long we'd been talking, the bar is closed and Id love another drink, ive got some back in the house, lets go.".

Heres just some guidelines :p
Be cocky, in a very obviously joking sort of way, but after making a cocky joke,DONT say something like "im only joking".
Dont buy her drinks, if this is the first time youve ever met, you buy friends drinks, not random people simply because they are good looking.
Dont compliment her, she knows she's hot :p
Dress nicely, doesnt have to be all Gucci or whatever stuff, just things that suit you.

Its hard to give such general advice, paticular scenarios are easier :)

Mey

Part of the furniture
lilmissnaughty said:
online gaming is teh sexzoriness!
cos u know he is likely to be a sexual deviant/hornyzor due to the not getting out much:p
plus u got to take a break between sessions or there is too much chaffing so what better thing to do then play a game to pass the time:D

Slightly disturbed....

psst. whats your number, maybe you and me could hook up ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
my plan is this

go to the bank and get a 20k loan in cash
go out wave your cash about get a cuple of skanks
avoid getting robbed
take skanks to a cheap hotel room with a promise of a trip to paris or some shite the next day
shag skanks
leave befor sleeping with cash (avoid skanks stealing)
replace hotel room price with own cash
take money to bank and cancel loan!

I think it will deffinately work not sure if its legal

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Mey said:
Slightly disturbed....

psst. whats your number, maybe you and me could hook up ;)

I saw her first!!11one

Mey

Part of the furniture
You will owe the bank a tiny bit more than what they gave you to close the loan..

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
depends what type of bird tbh - bird of prey, seagul, pidgeon, barn owl etc..

bird of prey usually you can pull one putting a piece of steak on a stump

seagul, easy just throw ya chips on the floor and they come from all over

pidgeons are everywhere, doesnt needmuch. a scrap of shit will do them

a barn owl, well they are picky. you cant pull them as such, you can only sit and watch in silence.

oh shit did you mean woman?!

well they can be compared to the above wild life.

bird of prey - usualy some kind of drunken woman. slap your penis out somewhere and they will want to come suck it.

seagul - they want money. throw money about and they will come get some

pidgeons - bog standard woman, doesnt offer much and doesnt want much in return. if you stick your tongue in their throat they will be all over you

barn owl - a lesbian. all you can do is sit and watch.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
depends what type of bird tbh - bird of prey, seagul, pidgeon, barn owl etc..

bird of prey usually you can pull one putting a piece of steak on a stump

seagul, easy just throw ya chips on the floor and they come from all over

pidgeons are everywhere, doesnt needmuch. a scrap of shit will do them

a barn owl, well they are picky. you cant pull them as such, you can only sit and watch in silence.

oh shit did you mean woman?!

well they can be compared to the above wild life.

bird of prey - usualy some kind of drunken woman. slap your penis out somewhere and they will want to come suck it.

seagul - they want money. throw money about and they will come get some

pidgeons - bog standard woman, doesnt offer much and doesnt want much in return. if you stick your tongue in their throat they will be all over you

barn owl - a lesbian. all you can do is sit and watch.

You are amazing!:worthy:

If I was gay, id definately sex0r you :sex:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Mey said:
You will owe the bank a tiny bit more than what they gave you to close the loan..
loans have a 30 day cool down period!

Mey

Part of the furniture
soze said:
loans have a 30 day cool down period!

But you will still owe them more,

(30 day cool down? Shit man - must read up on my product knowledge // im so going to get sacked :s)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Mey said:
But you will still owe them more,

(30 day cool down? Shit man - must read up on my product knowledge // im so going to get sacked :s)

Loan i got last year said i could call it off and return the money with no penalty for 30 days, of course the only thing i know about money is how to spend it, so i could be very worng :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
soze said:
my plan is this

go to the bank and get a 20k loan in cash
go out wave your cash about get a cuple of skanks
avoid getting robbed
take skanks to a cheap hotel room with a promise of a trip to paris or some shite the next day
shag skanks
leave befor sleeping with cash (avoid skanks stealing)
replace hotel room price with own cash
take money to bank and cancel loan!

I think it will deffinately work not sure if its legal

That is cunningly brilliant! :D Could get a couple of ultra high class hookers for that kind of money, rohypnol thier drinks and do a runner one you have shot your bolt so to speak! :p ;) :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
to be serious though, why do you make such an effort to pull someone?
the usual shennangians for me and my friends is thus -

dance like you are having fun
smile at someone
they come over and dance
do a few sexy dance moves
commence kissing/go off and talk/what ever (this bit is random)

then its what ever next, there is no set rules after that. i dont buy into this chat up lines, buy drinks fucking dog shit. LOOK like you are having fun, rather than looking like you are out to impress. if you look happy, people feel happy just looking at you. if you look like you are having fun people will want to be around you.

Mey

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
to be serious though, why do you make such an effort to pull someone?
the usual shennangians for me and my friends is thus -

dance like you are having fun
smile at someone
they come over and dance
do a few sexy dance moves
commence kissing/go off and talk/what ever (this bit is random)

then its what ever next, there is no set rules after that. i dont buy into this chat up lines, buy drinks fucking dog shit. LOOK like you are having fun, rather than looking like you are out to impress. if you look happy, people feel happy just looking at you. if you look like you are having fun people will want to be around you.

This is so true..

the other night me and my mates went out again (on saturday) too Zoo bar in St helens, now we are all "geggers" (in other words listen to rock music) but dance like pricks to most kind of music, we managed to attract about 10 normal (dress wise) people to our area who all comenced dancing.

Lethul

FH is my second home
just get her up on the dancefloor and show her you got the moves..

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lethul said:
just get her up on the dancefloor and show her you got the moves..

...unless you dance like a complete ass clown, then you are going home solo sadly and the only kebab you will be munching is the sliced mutton variety with salad and sauce :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
...unless you dance like a complete ass clown, then you are going home solo sadly and the only kebab you will be munching is the sliced mutton variety with salad and sauce :p

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom