Tiddles - deadly

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I wish the lion got those stupid motherfuckers.

:|

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ditto frizz, those pieces of shit should be strung up and fucking hung out to dry/die.

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking Yanks!

I was rooting for the lion to at least get a good chunk of face flesh off one of them, or even better for one of the wankers to shoot another by accident.

Why the fuck do then not just take a machine gun...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Take that off please Tom.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Erm that lion might have been ravaging local villagers, I very much doubt they were poaching.

Trem

It didn't feel like it was for the good of any villagers mate. Their high fives and whoops made it feel like they were on a game hunt tbh. Since when do the troubled villagers import yanks over to save them from lions?

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Surely the high fives were for the guy who just survived nearly having his face ripped off by a rampaging lion? A way of releasing the built up adrenaline?

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Erm that lion might have been ravaging local villagers, I very much doubt they were poaching.

And the South African guide? The ending where it lists the 2 "Hunting" companies involved - both south african....

It was captive game. Bred for people to come and shoot at.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
You're joking right?

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
~Yuckfou~ said:
I'm surprised they didn't shoot each other, ff/on.

I think thats testament to how crap they actually were.

Although, I'm sure if there was a Brit in there, the Yanks woulda managed to hit him somehow.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
nath said:
You're joking right?

No I'm not. Admittedly I didn't see hte credits first time around, but you can't assume that man with gun = bad and lion = fluffy. I don't know a lot about conservation in Africa, but perhaps the local Lion population was too high, perhaps it was a rogue and attacking villages, perhaps it was old and a bit senile, and needed putting down. Maybe it was game. I don't know, I just thought it was an interesting video of a big scary Lion attacking somebody, I didn't draw any conclusions from it.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
They really don't look professional.
If the "officials" need to put down a lion they ride upto it with a jeep and shoot it from the roof....

nath

Fledgling Freddie
There's no question that it was a hunt. For fun.

I hope all involved die horribly.

No, really.

Trem

It has nowt to do with this Tom but I came home this morning after watching my dad shit his insides out, I got a cup of coffee and sat down to browse threw these forums to take my mind off stuff slightly, I see this post and expect it to be a film of your kittens fooling around. I really am not falling out with you Tom, you are a mate, it just needs to be removed or at the least some warning putting up.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
perhaps it was old and a bit senile, and needed putting down.

What a humane way to put it down.

I haven't watched it and I'm not going to, as it sounds as if I'll spend the day crying.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I don't understand, what's the big deal about a video of a lion hunt?

leggy

Probably Scottish
No big deal really in posting the video, for education purposes if nothing else. What they were doing was grim as fuck however.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That kitty is a feking Neo of the animal world.

First shot, dodges it.

Then the kitty goes.."Hmm, only four riflemen..i can take em!"

And surely, afterknocking some sense into the shooters, manages to get away for a while still.

RIP for one of the bravest kitties around. :clap:

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
It's just a shame it didn't manage to inflict a fatal injury on that guy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just goes to show, if there were four lions and four riflemen...

Well...let's just say that the riflepeeps would be safaritoast right about now :D

I say it's a victory for the animal kingdom.

Trem

Victory? It had the shit shot out of it, and it appeared to be injured as it made the attack.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I've just been reading (in a magazine, scientific american I think) that they've decided to come to an agreement. Hunters (whoever) are allowed to hunt older lions for game (or fun or whatever) but not younger lions who, you would assume, are heads of prides. Apparently it's a big problem and is hitting the population of lions feircly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Trem said:
Victory? It had the shit shot out of it, and it appeared to be injured as it made the attack.

One against four, the lion was cosidered toast as it began.

I say it's a victory 'cause the lion atleast fought back and didn't lay down and die.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hmm, that's not an old lion, so I have my doubts about this being part of an approved cull (coupled with the fact that the "hunters" are clearly shit - if you can't kill a lion with a scoped rifle from...what...40 yards? You shouldn't be allowed near a rifle). I'm not sure that was a real lion kill.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
looks like poaching, or a "hunt" to me.

Shame the guy didn't get hurt badly... would have served him right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom