Thursday 10th June - Arti levelling - Statues!

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all. So you want to kill loads of statues to level Artifacts such as Kalare's Necklace or anything that you need to kill "Magical Creatures?"? If so sign up here.

The idea is to level at the ML1 statue encounter. We'll need several SMs plus a couple of healers (I can provide one but need at least one pac spec too) a shammie, one pbt runie, maybe a shield tank too.

Basically standing on the pads unleashes an infinite number of statues, and we can stop them spawning by simply moving off the pads when needed.

Thought we could meet up at volc haven at 7pm BST / 8pm CET on Thursday, but please post here first so we know if we have a viable group or not.

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got a top notch bb shammy with healfield and powerfield .. signing up :)
Oh and also a warrior with MoB2 .. can bring both if needed

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I could come with my lvl 50 shield thane (Ixoth).

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
im coming with 50 healer megarevs
i might be able to get a sm to help out to.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixoth said:
I could come with my lvl 50 shield thane (Ixoth).

I could bring my lvl 28 bb too - I know it aint much, but it can give at least some buffs and heals (14/14/4 (aug/mend/cave) shaman iirc)

Octavius

Fledgling Freddie
I am bringing lvl 50 Pac-Healer if I dont go to the ML4 raid at the same date.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
It is a really good way to level artifacts that got magical or statues as requirements. We did this with 3 sm (at center with power nodes) and 2 healer at pads and some shammie buff bots to fill the pads. One healer was in charge of getting on an off to control the spawning. To make the event efficient that person needs to find the "timing" so he/she steps off the pad before Rassa spawns. If you wait to long and Rassa spawns and you need to kite her around until she dies (dont bother to try kill her). If I remember right there is 3 waves of statues before Rassa spawns.

Good luck

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
can bring ML8 Pac/mend healer "Rood" for it, got kalares and EoY to lvl :)

other acc = either bb shaman ML8 (both perfector) or supp SM

just do it in the evening/weekend plz :D

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Hansemann as having at least 3 SMs is absolutely key, then yes of course you can bring a leech. SMs ain't usually levelling any arties off statues so I think this is the only way we'll get some.

As for the rest of you thanks for the response. Once we have those SMs we can start making choices for the rest of group setup.

If we get 4 SMs, we could think about doing 2 groups with 2 SMs in each - but I dunno if we'll get that many.

Anyway watch this space!

PS Otho thanks for the tips

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
yeah yeah can i come?! :D ml6 mend/aug healer, wanna get 2 more lvls on kalares, can switch to sm once ive got it :)

Ambu

Fledgling Freddie
If still room we would very much like to join:

Ambulanssi lvl 50 pac/mend Healer

Metallina lvl 48 shield Thane

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Bump and we still need 2 more SMs before we can decide on group setup.

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Cancelling this sorry due to lack of SM interest.

Thanks to all who posted - maybe we can arrange something some other time - I think I gave too short notice.

Also PM me in game on Rimn or Lendan if you feel like killing some statues the boring way sometime - either easy yellows at volc haven or the red ones in Aerus!

See you!

Tumleratin

Fledgling Freddie
i'd be happy to attend with aug/mend gealer (kalares)

bah just noticed its canceled lol :eek:

K

KaptinSilver

Just noticed it was cancelled. I'll be up for it with my lvl 46 supp sm and I may be able to persuade my bro with his lvl 50 sup SM to come along if you change your mind so long as it's after 19:00 BST.

:cheers:

Kaptin lvl 50 healer
Blacksnake lvl 50 warrior
Draklight lvl 50 Bonedancer
Shanteix lvl 46 Spiritmaster
Slough lvl 39 Healer
Flax lvl 45 hunter
Frigdinn lvl 50 Shammy

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
ah cool due to last minute sm interest we might be able to do it. However I might not be able to make it now as I thought it wasn't happening. I suggest those interested and available meet volc and sort things out amicably. Hopefully I'll be there with Rimn but I can't promise soz.

muttlee

Fledgling Freddie
yeh i can make it with a 50 supp sm and a supp runnie 6sec blade-turn

deathwatch and raty

Jeralin

Fledgling Freddie
Why organise this on the same date as a ml4 raid? i dont really exactly know the point, my post has been up for 3 days when you posted this..

So feel free to give me an explanation in a pm either ingame or on FH.

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Jeralin said:
Why organise this on the same date as a ml4 raid? i dont really exactly know the point, my post has been up for 3 days when you posted this..

So feel free to give me an explanation in a pm either ingame or on FH.

Uhm this is for 1-2 groups max - I hardly think it will have any impact on an ML raid?

Besides I'd have personally much rather done a ML raid than level arties all evening, but I haven't done ML3 yet.

I don't think this "event" will poach a single person from the ML raid.

Chill!

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
muttlee said:
yeh i can make it with a 50 supp sm and a supp runnie 6sec blade-turn

deathwatch and raty

Excellent - if we have 4 runies then we can make 2 groups with 2 runies + 6 others.

As this is roughly the same as the number of people who posted, I think pre organising groups will only make things more complicated. Let's just see who turns up and we'll sort it out, it ain't a dragon raid or anything!

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Joining with:
Warrior or RM(rc/sup,ML4), and a BBshamie(Aug47,ML4)

Got Kalares, EoY and BoM that all need xp on shamie.

I get of from work at 7cet, will proly be home in time but save no spots for me, as might be late due to unplaned overtime.

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Lendan said:
Excellent - if we have 4 runies then we can make 2 groups with 2 runies + 6 others.

Oh dear that was a retarded post - I did of course mean 2 pbaoe sms per group. Doh!

Jeralin

Fledgling Freddie
you know that you can join up on raids and gets steps anyhow lendan? just fyi..

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
I'm free to attend with Heart (skald) just fyi I'm ML7 and wouldn't be going on ML4 raid anyway :)

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
OK I can definitely make it. At 8pm (7pm uk ireland portugal!) do /bg join Rimn and we'll sort out the groups. If you're not a SM there is a possibility that you will not get a spot, but we will hopefully be able to do 2 groups and get the majority of people in.

In any case if you don't get a place tonight, there seems to be quite a bit of interest and I suggest you organise a raid for next week too. Of course to avoid getting moaned at you should thoroughly check there's no other event on the same evening ;-b

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all for coming - seemed like a success and we got an obscene amount of arti xp!

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Very good session even thou we were only a few peps, got som nice xp on artifacts and not to many deaths (4 death msg I think). As we started to spawn mob at about 19:15, and had to learn abit about how this would work best, and finished last pull around 00:15, I'm will ing to say we did a pretty good job. Below are the result of 5h work with verry little down time.

EoY from L0 - 95%xp --> L5 - 4%xp
Kalares from L0 - 0%xp --> L4 -74%xp
BoM from L0 - 10%xp --> L2 - 4%xp
(and about +700g) :D

Thoughts about this. (do comment)
-->For next time if chars with heal/power ward will be standing on pads, make sure they stand on two pad as close eachother as they can get, this due to not having to runn accross area to get those mob that aggro them and runn out of the box.
-->SM should stand a tad* off center, only so mutch that mob will face away from those peps with wards, this to make sure guard from tanks work most efficiant for the SM.
-->Pac healer can stand on a pad but need a clear view into center so aestunning will get more easy to target.
-->Tanks use fast weapons and taunt style, only hit each mob one time and get aggro then switch to next and get aggro from that one. Celerity helps alot.
-->1 player will be controlling the spawn by moving on and off pad, this is how you will make sure you get the most out of the time you do this. This is also the only player who need to be in group, all other pads can be ungrouped bots (pets don't work, we tryed that).
-->You don't have to be in th building where Razza spawns, only remember that the last Named Statuette should not die, if you kill Named you have to move to next building. If Named spawn, make a tank take aggro and use engage, stopp the spawn and save building by stepping off pads. Named will despawn if you not killled it and not standing on all pads, this way you can start over.

(tad=a few pixels=2 ingame Troll feet).

Have fun all cause we did. ;)

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Good comments.

As for the timing of moving off the pad, you get a feel for it after a while, but I recommend getting off it when your SMs are 50% power or as soon as you see a red statue spawn - as that mean's the boss ain't far off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom