Dragon Raid - Thursday, 10th 20:00cet - BIG3

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday it got a bit late to finish Gjalpinulva after the mini-Dragons.
So time to finish the job!

If you can't get join up at 20:00cet, don't worry, just join up later a bit later.

20:00cet is gathering and putting groups together for Golestandt and Cuuldurach. Yesterdays raid proved we can reliably single pull them, so 2fg should be sufficient for this task.

after killing the 2, there'll be a short Relog-Phase to get credit on alts.
a) you can get credit on your other toons with the Dragonslayer quest
b) those that can't get there at 20:00cet get a bit more time to join us!

Since you do not have to be around for the actual killing, please bring a TEMPLATED and best suited Character to the raid. Spirit (Cuuld), Fire (Gole) and Cold (Gjalp) Resist have to be capped.

We'll need about 6 Healers (4 minimum) 4xMend Spec (Pac/Mend) and if possible 2x Aug Bots (capped resists and celerity).

Shamy Bots (capped resists, endchant, DA chant)

Warriors, preferably with AoM5

Casters/Archers

CoTS

Skip the Shadowblades, unless they're on an other account than your active chars.

Meeting at 20:00cet at the Svarhamr Bindstone

Move your alts to the lair before that if possible, so getting credit on them won't take too long.

IF YOU NEED RESPEC STONES to get a better suited RA Setup, just PM me ingame. Eiein and Crithness are my bots and usually on when I'm around.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I think you might find that there will be more people turning up to this one. If turnout to my raids is consisent you may find that you got yourself a weekly job - although the pay is likely to be less than minimum wage :p

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
i'd like to come with SB, since he's my main, if that's allowed. Got both bots also.

ps. got a hunter also....but still would like to go with SB unless u ask. just need credit for both of them.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
i'd like to come with SB, since he's my main, if that's allowed. Got both bots also.

ps. got a hunter also....but still would like to go with SB unless u ask. just need credit for both of them.

The Dragon corpses stay about an hour and you just need to click the corpse to get the credit. Therefor, bring the class that helps the most to get the dragons killed, THEN just relog to the one that needs credit and collect it in the break.

so
1) Kill Cuuldurach and Golestandt
2) Break 1 - collecting credit for alts
3) Kill Gjalpinulva
4) Break 2 - collecting credit for alts
5) Lotto

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
oki got it...

who'll be better - hunter/warlock (templated), zerk(si templated) or ml9 summ SM (pve template for power% - so gaps in resists) ?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Damge + Heals is hard to beat on those raids ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom