thugs

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Only way they are easy to play is by attacking casters all the time. Play unbuffed and take on the good players in armour not softies.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
MKJ said:
......take on the good players in armour not softies.
Too bad their so hard to find :/

PS. If u come back i might make me a melee ranger to come and hunt ya down. ;)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Too bad their so hard to find :/

PS. If u come back i might make me a melee ranger to come and hunt ya down. ;)

Just give up, there is a block in his head preventing him from reading posts that make sense, or that are logical, it's all: ZOMG! I PWNZOR YUO! me king of thid, yousor cant think anything else...

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, i put everything in melee and then spam my "target nearest enemy"-button all fucking day so that I will outmelee him. Did you ever try and make a SB that involved certain styles that could only be done from a certain side/angle?

Oh by the way, I might be coming back to daoc Thugs. xD ( Not just for you, I'm sorry. )

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Aragyn said:
Just give up, there is a block in his head preventing him from reading posts that make sense, or that are logical, it's all: ZOMG! I PWNZOR YUO! me king of thid, yousor cant think anything else...
Ah well, was worth a try. ;)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You can but try. But I still pwns yu arse :) . That goes for everyone else too. The 'King' didn't become the 'King' without a good reason you knows :) . There is regret though to leading such a single minded solitary existence - no 'heir to the throne'. Tried to adopt a few but they couldn't handle the rigorous training I put them through or they lacked the necessary brain power to follow me on such a path to perfection. Well there you go. Tis the bane of my life to always be so different yet so effective in everything I do. I can handles it though. Time forrra lager me thinks :drink: .

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You can but try. But I still pwns yu arse :) . That goes for everyone else too. The 'King' didn't become the 'King' without a good reason you knows :) . There is regret though to leading such a single minded solitary existence - no 'heir to the throne'. Tried to adopt a few but they couldn't handle the rigorous training I put them through or they lacked the necessary brain power to follow me on such a path to perfection. Well there you go. Tis the bane of my life to always be so different yet so effective in everything I do. I can handles it though. Time forrra lager me thinks :drink: .

Hail! :worthy:

(See my point?)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
All assasin stealthers is abit overpowerd in thid if you spec high venom since no purge, ip etc. Also the dot makes an extrem dmg there. This is not the same in real rvr since the 50 dot isn't that uber on a 50 char and also will be purged which makes you need to redo etc. Also there is so many ablities etc such as winged helm battler malice.....
So even if you think your doing find unbuffed in thid you would never be able to do the same at level 50. If your unbuffed and not fully TOA'd you will die in a sec. Not saying that you would be a shit sb but you would deffo not stand a chans unbuffed in 50 rvr.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah well that ain't my fault. Eh? Right forra start TOA is awful and should never have been introduced along with SC'ing. And we all know about buffbots. If all that crap was removed then I would be able to play.

Tell you wot TOA certainly shouldn't be allowed in Thid. It is cheating. TOA was not meant to be exploited by level 24 players. Not far off as bad as players exploiting that recent RR2 stuff. Mythic should step in and remove the effects TOA has on players in Thid. SC makes sense as you reach your alts limitations - his maximum allowed limitations. TOA is an exploit by people with high ranking alts that pushes players maximums over 100%? Am pretty sure Mythic never took this into account. It should have the plug pulled on it as soon as possible in my opinion. Shit - infs running around with 800-900 hits? Rediculous and should be stopped. There is some guy running around with nearly 960 hits on a Blademaster on Excalibur in Thid.

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
If your unbuffed and not fully TOA'd you will die in a sec.

So....Do all the ML'S, get fully TOA'd and pay for another account for a buffbot to have a chance to compete in RvR.

MKJ said:
Right forra start TOA is awful and should never have been introduced along with SC'ing. And we all know about buffbots.

I agree MKJ, the classic server seems a whole lot more apealing to me now.

Edit* Doesn't mean your king though. :eek6:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Run-through = Skill. Mythic thinks it is too :) . If it ain't how come I am so good at it then? Practise. You only get good at it through practising therefore it is a skill. Very much so.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Run-through = Skill. Mythic thinks it is too :) . If it ain't how come I am so good at it then? Practise. You only get good at it through practising therefore it is a skill. Very much so.

ROFL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HIUHIHIHIHIHIHAIHAIHIAHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIAHIAHIAHIAHAIHAIHAIAHIAHAIHAI

yeh right mate, run through is pathetic.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:

by your logic i could say: ''i have this radar program. it took me a long time to get a hold of it, and it was difficult to set up. therefore it is a skill.''

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nope pathetic is playing an 'uber' class - like wot you do - souping it up with all the goodies - SC & TOA & Buffs & High Level Weaponry & anything else you can think of. Then going to Thid (like you did) and killing people and still thinking you are good. Now that really is bleeding pathetic and sums up a great many players attitude to this game. Now that isn't skill. Skill is:

When you died to me. That is extroardinary skill. (Both Infanity and Elite - souped up inf and souped up Valewalker)

Consider if we reversed things. Me in all the finery and buffed and you unbuffed. You think I would ever lose to you? You wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

Now that is the difference cos I rely purely on skill cos my damage sux - I got low hits - 608 - am soft as a babies bum - slash weak. Yet I still kills fully twinked peeps in the best gear. There is only skill left to me.

Think about it.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Nope pathetic is playing an 'uber' class - like wot you do - souping it up with all the goodies - SC & TOA & Buffs & High Level Weaponry & anything else you can think of. Then going to Thid (like you did) and killing people and still thinking you are good. Now that really is bleeding pathetic and sums up a great many players attitude to this game. Now that isn't skill. Skill is:

When you died to me. That is extroardinary skill. (Both Infanity and Elite - souped up inf and souped up Valewalker)

Consider if we reversed things. Me in all the finery and buffed and you unbuffed. You think I would ever lose to you? You wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

Now that is the difference cos I rely purely on skill cos my damage sux - I got low hits - 608 - am soft as a babies bum - slash weak. Yet I still kills fully twinked peeps in the best gear. There is only skill left to me.

Think about it.
Souped up inf ?
W T F.
Infanity ran with rogs when i took him to thid, without any toa shit.

Infanity is now level 50 and running in REAL rvr , which is more than i can say for you.

MJK Says: Attention please, everyone look at me please, please please. i am leet thid run through lol rofl..

Get
a
life
k
thx
plz

/Regards.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Owned - :) . Am I good or wot? Too good for you for sure. By the way you ever expect to lose to me? Bet you didn't you. So? Am I the 'King of Thid' or wot?

Yup - and have ruled for a few years now. Impressive eh?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I f****** fed up and aggressive. I am 48 yrs old but as nasty and wotever as I have ever been. I think it is time you saw who I am regardless if I am pissed or not. I think maybe it is time you lot saw how a guy approaching 50 can take you apart in this game. Maybe there is gonna be a longer 'period of rest' but I sense a change of mood. Am bloody well fed up :twak: .

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Am I the 'King of Thid' or wot?

Actually, I'm the KING OF THID!!!! OMG!!! I win!!! HAHA, I'm the king of thid, you cant say anything!!!

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:

Think about it.

firstly, u have never fought my inf. only my melee scout, which u beat fair n square and i was unbuffed, as i usually am in thid atm - since i dont have a second account with /level on it. and i only ever play thid when i get owned a lot in real rvr, then go to baby area as its so much easier.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
I f****** fed up and aggressive. I am 48 yrs old but as nasty and wotever as I have ever been. I think it is time you saw who I am regardless if I am pissed or not. I think maybe it is time you lot saw how a guy approaching 50 can take you apart in this game. Maybe there is gonna be a longer 'period of rest' but I sense a change of mood. Am bloody well fed up :twak: .
Might be time to start living your life and get a shrink :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah not a shrink - though they have helped in the past :) . Just need to stop drinking hard liqour. Drives me utterly barmy. Trouble is I drink it like water. Over half a bottle of whisky in just an hour or 2. At that rate I could kill myself if I carried on. Thank goodness I normally head for bed when I can't function in any shape or form. Considering how drunk I am at these times it is amazing I am not a lot worse on these forums. I did head for the RVR section though and tried to wind them up - but all I am doing really is making a fool of myself. Always been the same - give me a bottle and I will drink it. Can't seem to show restraint. Oh well. I think this time though I won't do this again cos really I am bored with it - and so is everyone else. I ain't an alcoholic cos I can just leave it well alone when I want to. As for this game I can't see me playing again. Am carrying out tons of work on my site along with putting in the hours on my guitar - getting fit again or trying to. Don't seem to have the time anymore. Will keep posting crap on here for a while yet I expect though.

Give em hell :twak: .

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Nah not a shrink - though they have helped in the past :) . Just need to stop drinking hard liqour. Drives me utterly barmy. Trouble is I drink it like water. Over half a bottle of whisky in just an hour or 2. At that rate I could kill myself if I carried on. Thank goodness I normally head for bed when I can't function in any shape or form. Considering how drunk I am at these times it is amazing I am not a lot worse on these forums. I did head for the RVR section though and tried to wind them up - but all I am doing really is making a fool of myself. Always been the same - give me a bottle and I will drink it. Can't seem to show restraint. Oh well. I think this time though I won't do this again cos really I am bored with it - and so is everyone else. I ain't an alcoholic cos I can just leave it well alone when I want to. As for this game I can't see me playing again. Am carrying out tons of work on my site along with putting in the hours on my guitar - getting fit again or trying to. Don't seem to have the time anymore. Will keep posting crap on here for a while yet I expect though.

Give em hell :twak: .

Could you come back to Thid now since the clustering? I bet you can take on the ganksquads of 5+ stealthers all at once unbuffed, while sitting being ressick! You can do it Thugs! I believe in thee!

Afran

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:

Welcome to my sig kk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom