thugs

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
come to wow to show everyone your uberness plix

ill givf epix n stuff and then you can duel my rogue etc

one thing, you can't rly run through and reply weapons that well here

in daoc i pwned you, and i surely will in wow.. now come out and face me!

ps. you play guitar quite well xD

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
'pwned' me? You not supposed to lose cos you lose your 'unbeaten' title then and become 'mine' Sorry you were disposed off :touch: .

lunaticx.JPG

polza

Loyal Freddie
o.0 sorry am bored hehe i do like the fact in the screenshot thugs telsl some guy "we got him hehe".

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
polza said:
o.0 sorry am bored hehe i do like the fact in the screenshot thugs telsl some guy "we got him hehe".

lol xD

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah - 4 points for death if you enlarge it a bit. Sorted :) . No help dropping that one. Lost a good few fights against her after though :mad: . The speech was nothing to do with that fight.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
MKJ said:
Nah - 4 points for death if you enlarge it a bit. Sorted :) . No help dropping that one. Lost a good few fights against her after though :mad: . The speech was nothing to do with that fight.
actually it says you got cap rp.. ps: retard.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
'pwned' me? You not supposed to lose cos you lose your 'unbeaten' title then and become 'mine' Sorry you were disposed off :touch: .

You need to apply that same logic to yourself Thugs.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not really cos if was TOA'd and buffed to high heaven and I lost to an unbuffed non toa'd wotever now I would consider myself well and truly owned. Wouldn't you?

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Not really cos if was TOA'd and buffed to high heaven and I lost to an unbuffed non toa'd wotever now I would consider myself well and truly owned. Wouldn't you?

Not if I had to resort to lame runthrough and straffing I wouldnt.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well u would get the shit kicked out of you then - great reasoning :drink: .

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You just gotta be kidding. Take hits for example. How many can you add to a char? - 100 - 150? Shit there are buffed infs running around with more hits than my buffed dwarf zerker ever had. The difference between an ordinarily buffed player and a fully toa'd buffed player is a hell offa lot for sure. Wot you on about?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
MKJ said:
You just gotta be kidding. Take hits for example. How many can you add to a char? - 100 - 150? Shit there are buffed infs running around with more hits than my buffed dwarf zerker ever had. The difference between an ordinarily buffed player and a fully toa'd buffed player is a hell offa lot for sure. Wot you on about?
get a clue, retard.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wot the hell are u on about. TOA puts loads on hits (which is of more concern to me) and also boosts your stats considerably. Use wotever brain cells you have been granted in replying m8. Am f****** fed up of talking to out and out morons.

Come to think of it I must be the only player in the history of this game with regard to Thid that can hold his own unbuffed and untoa'd, whilst taking out immensely more powerful adversaries. Shit was I (in the past tense mind) good or wot?

By the way Cuddlebunny you were a walk over in our duel - so easy m8. Thought u would be a lot better!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Wot the hell are u on about. TOA puts loads on hits (which is of more concern to me) and also boosts your stats considerably. Use wotever brain cells you have been granted in replying m8. Am f****** fed up of talking to out and out morons.

Come to think of it I must be the only player in the history of this game with regard to Thid that can hold his own unbuffed and untoa'd, whilst taking out immensely more powerful adversaries. Shit was I (in the past tense mind) good or wot?

By the way Cuddlebunny you were a walk over in our duel - so easy m8. Thought u would be a lot better!

You know...there's this thing called low levels,there's life after lvl 24 you see.

I really much doubt you can get even 2% toa bonus or 20 hits to your charater at 24.

We should ask you what the hell you about,cheers for being unbuffed tho.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
MKJ said:

at level 50 you get 200 hp cap - so yeah sure you get 150 at 25 -_-
and _you_ know very well i would have fucked you over in a fair duel, so tryingto taunt me with that aint gonna working you pathetic little prick

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
'pwned' me? You not supposed to lose cos you lose your 'unbeaten' title then and become 'mine' Sorry you were disposed off :touch:

Lets see if I understood this, you're saying that he cant be called unbeaten because you killed him?

MKJ said:
Lost a good few fights against her after though

Want me to find a post with you saying that you're the king of thid and that nobody can beat you? But yet, you lost, OMG!!!! No longer the king of thid?!?!?!??!?! What is this???

MKJ said:
Not really cos if was TOA'd and buffed to high heaven and I lost to an unbuffed non toa'd wotever now I would consider myself well and truly owned.

Ohh, ofc, it wasnt your fault, he was "cheating", ohh wait, dont you run-through?

All hail the king!

CuddleBunny said:
so tryingto taunt me with that aint gonna working you pathetic little prick

Think he may have been successfull, but who can blame you? He's not exactly popular, doesnt listen to anything people say, and is generally really stuck-up... ;p

Edit: If I'm misunderstanding here, take some writing classes, I'm not from an english-speaking country, but doubt they'll understand much more of what you write then me, or maybe that's part of your plan! To make us all think you're really cool in real life, drinking all day and not being able to write, no, wait, is that cool?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
at level 50 you get 200 hp cap - so yeah sure you get 150 at 25 -_-
and _you_ know very well i would have fucked you over in a fair duel, so tryingto taunt me with that aint gonna working you pathetic little prick

You sure are a sore loser m8. So the duel wasn't fair? eh? I also duelled Aoln's unbeaten twinked inf too and that one decided to use stealth. Made no difference to the outcome. Both of you deaded :) . You were just not good enough m8 and never would be.

As for hits from TOA yes they do put on at least a 100 points or so at Thid level. Might be a little less or a little more but not much. Not a bad boost now is it. A TOA'd inf is far harder to kill that one that is just buffed and sc'd - far harder.

Here is your duel for all to see again m8 - and Aoln's. Well you asked forrit.

Cuddlebunny - Shenysh in an unfair duel?

Aoln's inf meets Thugs

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wassa betting he will take me off that ignore list very soon eh. Guys like him never learn.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Wassa betting he will take me off that ignore list very soon eh. Guys like him never learn.

If you are the one you say you are, why are you just writing stuff that is un-readable?

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I also duelled Aoln's unbeaten twinked inf too and that one decided to use stealth. Made no difference to the outcome. Both of you deaded . You were just not good enough m8 and never would be.

Pah !! no score unless u killed carp in the same go:p

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
as far as i know at lvl 24 you can have toa cap of +96 hits and +14con cap. So with toa bonuses you can have total of 96+(14*3=42) = +138 hits more hits in template than without toa bonuses.

+normally SCd hits & con etc.

I might be wrong but i think MKJ is pretty much right there.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Saraden said:
as far as i know at lvl 24 you can have toa cap of +96 hits and +14con cap. So with toa bonuses you can have total of 96+(14*3=42) = +138 hits more hits in template than without toa bonuses.

+normally SCd hits & con etc.

I might be wrong but i think MKJ is pretty much right there.
The hp/con return is lower at lower levels. My thane receives about 1.7 if I remember correctly.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
The hp/con return is lower at lower levels. My thane receives about 1.7 if I remember correctly.

Now this simply cant be correct.
Anyone who has killed Thugs has been .....

a) Buffed.
b) ToA'd to the tits with uber items giving l337 abilities not available to a normal SB.
c) SC'd with special armour and weapons which a straffing run-though gimp simply cannot compete against.
d) Master leveled to the max
e) Has ToA artifacts leveled to the full.
f) Cheated using overpowerd abilities.

I mean he has constantly spammed these boards with his tales of greatness and if anyone even looked like they were gonna win then they musta been using 1 or all of the above.

Thugs is great. Hes King of Thid after all. He must be .. he said so.
After all no-one else has ever leveled a toon through Thid 3 times and never been killed right ? I mean are you saying that Thugs may have slightly inflated the truth here?
Do you think that Thugs could possibly have died to a toon who did not have the above "cheats" in place?

After all .... Thugs leveled 3 toons through Thid and never died once.
He must know what hes talking about surely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom