thought i could share..

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
No whine post or anything alike so if ur trolling stop reading now and move along please.

Had an early morning and was quite bored, so borrowed a friends rr2 luri ns on SI rog armour (xd..) to have a closer look to some places than i ever have with chanter ;d well, i even went inside benowyc and bleedemer, everywhere was absolutely empty and rather boring.. so spent most of the time afk stealthed in some corner browsing the forums or downloading movies..

after 2 hours _finally_ some rr4 briton infil poped by bled.. he was not even stealthing prolly quite bored aswell xd I went down, pa cd + hack and slash and i broke fighting when he was low in hp and restealthed (even tho it took him 3 ametysh slash to drop me to nearly same lvl doh ;p) was not really up to kill the only enemy i found in 2 hours
so i keep on toying around with pa and running off before anyone dies etc.. after a few times we both share some emotes and such.. sit down and tried a few styles on eachother.. well some harmless fun.. first whine comes from some other ns.. so well i spam /slit on msyelf and sit down, the briton kills me and i go afk for half an hour

when i come back, i go have a look again, and what do i find? a rr11 thane moving to bridge to cast a DD storm and walk back into keep safety.. i know am on a shitty gimp who can hardly kill anything.. but i decide to give it a go..
as i get closer i spot 2 stealthed kobolds nearby.. but im alrdy too close the thane spots me and i fail pa, glad to say the kobolds just watched, i must admit i was flipped out when the thane was going down to a rr2 _SI ROG GEAR_ ns wo pa or anything.. just off evade stun and a few garrotes..
so he uses IP, am at 5%, press vanish and try to crawl to water, one of the kobolds cant resist and finishes me off /shrug

Once again i dust off the litle gimp and head back, i go inside bleed willing to see whats the thane doing.. hes ofc afk in lord room safety lol, eventually a hunter steps in courtyard and even tho i know the odds i give it a go.. (kill fast and vanish is the concept!! *cough*) the hunter sees me clearly coming tru stealth and totally rapes me, i vanish (guard agroo) and try to get away but he pops me again and well.. MoS2 :p~

Take #4, this time the thane is on his way to recast the DD storm which has expired :)() i destealth for a few secs and /beckon a bit away from the bridge, and to my surprise the thane runs off.. and since that point stays close by guards O_O I cant give credit to what am seeing and was preety bored alrdy so i just walk up to him in middle of the guards and start meleeing.. with 4 guards on me he purges offevade stun (lol) and well.. i die and log the gimp..

Think ill repeat it some other time on a more crowdy frametime.. its actually fun to merely observe sometimes...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Stormlord Thane, hahaha

Arcing Power! Chainlightning! Let Thor's Wrath split the spine of our enemies! For Odins!

Its brilliant!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
welcome to the world of the stealther. Now your hooked!

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
umm, monty is battelmaster .. so wasnt him .. and I dunno any other rr11 thanes, mby Rolf ?, he is not battlemaster :D tho he is rr10+

Anyway .. loff :p U rock :D .. tho it seems u are very bored :p

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
errr, the rr11 thane is Monty, and he r BM, so or it dont is a thane, or he dont r rr11. But dont think u meet with Monty and w0n with rr2 NS TOA RoG.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
and I thought my english is bad :(
ps. I killed monty after he IPd with 70% hps left :p

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
true forgot Rolf, but... he is 2h thane and Stormlord... dont need say more imo.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Akyma said:
errr, the rr11 thane is Monty, and he r BM, so or it dont is a thane, or he dont r rr11. But dont think u meet with Monty and w0n with rr2 NS TOA RoG.

hi mate, love your instas :D
was fun jumping your group with blazie, always fun fights v s you! ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Akyma said:

strong \o/

majik

Banned
Montarloo is definately battlemaster and am sure Rolf is rr10 not 11 but I often see him casting storms near brynja etc so could be him.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
you gimps am keeping names out of it cause i aint trying to flame anyone but to give a detailed description of a liddul adventure, thinking about it i should have skipped mentioning rr..
it was rr10 yes, not 11 (messed up) and hes a fun guy, remember grping with him couple times on mid he was mad. So leave his neck alone u blooddrinkers ;p~
anyway its not as if i wrote about how much i wtfpwned this and that.. jesus i didnt even get a single kill in 3 hours, dunno why some ppl comes with some 'defensive' or 'diminishing' replies lol

other few things:
- no way i get hooked to stealther life :p~ hate moving at stealth 'speed' (reason for wich the only stealther i ever rolled was a mincer)
- yes am utterly bored, even more now that servers came down woohoo
- akyma u r a gimp, stop BAFing when u lose on even numbers (or even alrdy outnumbering) oknp ;p~

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
dunno why some ppl comes with some 'defensive' or 'diminishing' replies lol

Welcome to FreddysHouse. The place where the lowlife trolling scum will catch every opportunity to troll, insult and piss you of ;)

Anyways, I enjoyed the story =)

Sturrm

Fledgling Freddie
Lofff stop fooking trash playing a stealther and go fix the guest room for me, should be there in Germany within a few months and we can go drink some Beer and Tequilas.

:drink:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Sturrm said:
Lofff stop fooking trash playing a stealther and go fix the guest room for me, should be there in Germany within a few months and we can go drink some Beer and Tequilas.

aye, and u could stop been a moron and log on from time to time.. at least on msn -.-

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Sturrm said:

FSSS leave Lofff and come play magic with us!!! When Lofff will come back btw? =)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
you gimps am keeping names out of it cause i aint trying to flame anyone but to give a detailed description of a liddul adventure, thinking about it i should have skipped mentioning rr..
it was rr10 yes, not 11 (messed up) and hes a fun guy, remember grping with him couple times on mid he was mad. So leave his neck alone u blooddrinkers ;p~
anyway its not as if i wrote about how much i wtfpwned this and that.. jesus i didnt even get a single kill in 3 hours, dunno why some ppl comes with some 'defensive' or 'diminishing' replies lol

other few things:
- no way i get hooked to stealther life :p~ hate moving at stealth 'speed' (reason for wich the only stealther i ever rolled was a mincer)
- yes am utterly bored, even more now that servers came down woohoo
- akyma u r a gimp, stop BAFing when u lose on even numbers (or even alrdy outnumbering) oknp ;p~

Loff, Rolf is very nice guy ;) we ran trio a lot long time ago with Semaka and my shammy Jika :D So not flaming him or anything :D

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
nice story... except, why teh fuk do so many ppl call it "BLEEDMER" ? i mean, how hard can it be to read. "BLEDMEER" ..BLED, not BLEED,, its not bleeding, fgsplzkkthx :m00:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Playing NS here, trying rogue in WoW.. what has become of you mister? xD

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Akyma said:
true forgot Rolf, but... he is 2h thane and Stormlord... dont need say more imo.

You dont need to say a thane is 2H rlly :<

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
And yes the Thane was/is me at bridge and about my DD-storms i put them at bridge you wounder why? ofcourse to make you all mad. ;) and about that fight on bridge i got supprised of you vanish on me since my bar showed you had 0% hp left but as you said you got "taken care" off by other mid. I did use IP since i wasent full Hp since a fight before just at bridge so? and the /beckon part i dident run off i was running around to make you attack me wish you did and speaking off IP and HP i think i lost 1% Hp in that fight if that makes this "running" Thane better in youre eyes. ;)

and about my specc yes im a 2-hander and im a SL aint it fun how many people that cant take that, still i made RR10 funny aint it.

I play the game in a way that makes it fun for me and yes i know a Thane "should" be shield specc and choose Bg aso and that alone makes me stay with my specc, the "impossible" speccs are moore fun. /salut

ROLF ERIKSON
RR10ML10SL
"Running Tane"
WR

Aussie

Banned
lofff said:
N am at 5%, press vanish and try to crawl to water, one of the kobolds cant resist and finishes me off /shrug
cowards deserve to die

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom