thought i could share..

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Rolf Erikson said:
I did use IP since i wasent full Hp since a fight before just at bridge so? and the /beckon part i dident run off i was running around to make you attack me wish you did and speaking off IP and HP i think i lost 1% Hp in that fight

rolf, i was watching u move all the way from bled, and apart from the stealthed kobies, there was absolutely nobody else but us der and u were 100%hp in wolf form... (am sure they can confirm that, i have no need to lie.. t.t) you used ip, cause u were about to die, its what IP is for, no shame on that...
And after the /beckon part.. i DID attack you and u killed me.. tho i had to run into guards to do so, was a preety fast luri slaughter, granted u did not lose much hits no

Am sorry if u felt offended by this thread, i did not mean to question ur spec choices or abilities.. my apologies.

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
Read my post lofff.... End of that Heart breaking story. :touch:

ROLF ERIKSON
"Nothing Moore to Say Thane"
RR10ML10SL
WR

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna respec my ns to stormlord and play storm football with rolf on brynja :D

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
Storm football ??

My thoughts goes moore to pinball when i see you "popping" around my storms , vodkafairy. :m00:

D.S. and yes my spelling suck`s to. D.S

ROLF ERIKSON
"Tilt Thane"
RR10ML10SL
WR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom