I wish

Which would you choose?

• Total voters

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I know most people like to change characters for obvious reasons but with all these players that only follow relics is silly... Bring back the old days where you had to wait 24 hours before swapping realms.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Oops can a mod put this in the rvr section please thankyou

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
FUCK all the talk about realm swapping! I wanna change my char and realm whenever I want, I pay my subs, so why shouldn't I be able to?

What is needed to be done is something about the relics! Make it WAY harder to take them, like back in the OF days

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Yer i think the answer is to make them harder to take.. although i think the problem on alb is that most cba to defend.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
FUCK all the talk about realm swapping! I wanna change my char and realm whenever I want, I pay my subs, so why shouldn't I be able to?

What is needed to be done is something about the relics! Make it WAY harder to take them, like back in the OF days

If the server doesn't crash on a RR then it's not WAI.

Maybe not crash but I want a return to needing 100+ people to take a relic.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
I know most people like to change characters for obvious reasons but with all these players that only follow relics is silly... Bring back the old days where you had to wait 24 hours before swapping realms.

Amphrax = Ucallme? :) Or do my memory serve me wrong.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
nurf dmg 2 relics 2% and 3 relics 5% dmg dont care what realm has them i'm all ways on hib

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh...well it might be abit of a controvercial opinion but...

I actually think they should make the timer for realmswapping ALOT longer again. Lets say 1-3 days before you again can logon to another realm (probably 1 day)

Now why do I think this? Well Im all for the freedom of playing what ever realm I want. But I cant help but miss the good ol time when you only played one realm on each account and there were a strong sense of realmbeloning.

Today if you are bored with Mid side you just swap to Hib, or any other way around, meaning you really dont put an effort in to make a specific realm your home. And as with most things that come to easy it also makes your feelings for a specific realm alot weaker.

So even though it would be an annoying hassle everytime you wanted to switch etc, I still think it would benefit the game alot.

My two cents!;)

/Charmangle

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Today if you are bored with Mid side you just swap to Hib, or any other way around, meaning you really dont put an effort in to make a specific realm your home. And as with most things that come to easy it also makes your feelings for a specific realm alot weaker.

So even though it would be an annoying hassle everytime you wanted to switch etc, I still think it would benefit the game alot.

My two cents!;)

/Charmangle

:iagree:

CorNokZ said:

From my point of view this is not a valid reason, If you pay for game subscription etc, it doesn't mean you have rights to do what u want (whatever it is) about harder relics i agree, about change realm whenever you want makes your "realm belonging" feeling very weak, before, if u wanted to change realm u had to change server, now with clusters, this is not possible, so maybe that is why the fairest solution they can think is giving downtime to swap realms, but nobody likes they "command" you to stay at a realm if u don't want to play it for a while, but only way if downtime is so long is playing other server, otherwise it really annoys, so i understand both of you:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom