CuddleBunny!

Banned
This WL QQ has got to end :(

GIVF 1.82 now dammit

Sick and tired of all this QQ without ANY chance to retaliate

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
get matter resists ?

no way a warlock can oneshot anyone with capped resists.. at least it never happened to me .. sure, uninterruptible lifedrain is op, but thats far from oneshot..

Gamah

Banned
Lomme said:

trafficcone27lv.jpg

:(

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
get matter resists ?

no way a warlock can oneshot anyone with capped resists.. at least it never happened to me .. sure, uninterruptible lifedrain is op, but thats far from oneshot..

if u had abit of brain ud understand that what he meant was that a warlock pushes his buttons and then ure dead. Not that he actually oneshots u with 1 spell..

pip

Banned
Alme said:
if u had abit of brain ud understand that what he meant was that a warlock pushes his buttons and then ure dead. Not that he actually oneshots u with 1 spell..
Bit like every casting class imo :p GIV GIV GIV WL stealth :)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:

and "if u had abit of brain ud understand" that ive written that theres no way they can instakill you(even with 3-4 buttons, dunno how much they use).. their spell hits approximately 300.. im always able to get to them, and if i can stun and their purge is down, theyre doomed.. unless a healer comes and stuns me of coz ><

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
agree...also stop pets from following u after restealth

Sick and tired of beein twoshotted without ANY chance to retaliate
(not entirely true,but really close when it happens)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Haha, I BET it was true :D

Didn't last long though, something is wrong with the laws :p

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
can't wait till the nerf hits, fucking retarded class needs more nerfing imo
(yes i just got killed by one)

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
u still won't be able to gank him 1on1 but well u alb stealthers can at least zerg him down now

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Celestino said:
u still won't be able to gank him 1on1 but well u alb stealthers can at least zerg him down now
that's exactly why they need more nerfing, and i don't zerg

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
and "if u had abit of brain ud understand" that ive written that theres no way they can instakill you(even with 3-4 buttons, dunno how much they use).. their spell hits approximately 300.. im always able to get to them, and if i can stun and their purge is down, theyre doomed.. unless a healer comes and stuns me of coz ><

uve met some incredible gimped warlocks if they only hit u for 300 unless u have resistbuffs.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Any spec nuker can 2-3 shot other casters (2.4s -> 3.6s) depending on the target's resists and the casters crits.

Warlocks can chamber and unint cast though. Still wish they would have made a proper design of that class, instead of just some adding, soloing leech class.

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:

And there is another thing.... Baseline stunn FFS! It has been said a billion times and will be said a billion more. It's fekking OP!!! If I see a hib caster I'm doomed with or without resists

Gamah

Banned
Kriv0 said:
And there is another thing.... Baseline stunn FFS! It has been said a billion times and will be said a billion more. It's fekking OP!!! If I see a hib caster I'm doomed with or without resists

YOu mean a hib caster thats not an animist or bainshee?

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
I will prolly die to them too cus I'm a gimp but still. Baseline stunn is worse than WL's. When u meet a WL u know u are dead. A hib caster with stunn u might go on thinking u can actually win cus of the nuke u got in first and then all of a sudden, massive buttonspamming from my pov, realizing too late that there is a purple font saying u can't do that while stunned and; BAAAAAM. /release (muttering genitla words to whoever it was taking u out)

illu

Part of the furniture
Casters > Meleers >= Stealthers

Warlocks can instakill most.
Casters can instakill most meleers and stealthers at range.
Stealthers and Meleers can sometimes kill Casters at close range.
Bainshees are evil.
Your dad wears womens clothes at weekends.

If you are fed up of being killed by Midgard's casters, come join us. We are the fun realm, with the small-ish population. TBH I wouldn't want to face a warlock, so come play in Midland. Always an Alb to kill as there are so many, and the pleasure in killing a Bainshee is almost as good as winning a small pot of money.

Oli - Illu

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
Casters > Meleers >= Stealthers

Warlocks can instakill most.
Casters can instakill most meleers and stealthers at range.
Stealthers and Meleers can sometimes kill Casters at close range.
Bainshees are evil.
Your dad wears womens clothes at weekends.

If you are fed up of being killed by Midgard's casters, come join us. We are the fun realm, with the small-ish population. TBH I wouldn't want to face a warlock, so come play in Midland. Always an Alb to kill as there are so many, and the pleasure in killing a Bainshee is almost as good as winning a small pot of money.

Oli - Illu

I wonder how you can kill a charge + det 4-5 merc on your ass as a caster :(

PenrithRM

Fledgling Freddie
Ckiller said:
Sick and tired of beein oneshotted without ANY chance to retaliate

Sublim extraordinare bb deluxe

Anyone with a buffbot deserves to be one-shot in my opinion :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Kriv0 said:

Purge anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom