TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
aoyZY2e_460s.jpg
oooffff :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Almost there.
Just got the pockets to fit.

Not difficult but its fiddly work to find the tiny screw holes with adult sized fingers with your head in the wayIMG20240520174724.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
1 down, 5 to go. At this rate I should be playing by Christmas....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All set up. Fits perfectly in the "den" (a spare room the Mrs hates because she says it smells of farts).

Table is perfectly balanced. Balls run smoothly on the baize. Cushions are super responsive. Love it

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
All set up. Fits perfectly in the "den" (a spare room the Mrs hates because she says it smells of farts).

Table is perfectly balanced. Balls run smoothly on the baize. Cushions are super responsive. Love it
When you say balls run smoothly on the baize I am making a big assumption that you are talking about the snooker balls and not the two that you carry around in your pants.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yep. No more trying to finger out balls from pockets anymore. Once my balls enter a hole they slide down a rail for easy access.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yep. No more trying to finger out balls from pockets anymore. Once my balls enter a hole they slide down a rail for easy access.
Sometimes I just like fingering my balls from within my pockets. Try it, works as you walk around Tesco as a great example.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Sometimes I just like fingering my balls from within my pockets. Try it, works as you walk around Tesco as a great example.

Makes trips to IKEA bearable as well as long as you can refrain from doing it round the kids play area.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Didn't sleep much. Had a weird dream. I was married to Scarlett Johansson. In the den Clarkson, Hammond and May were playing on my snooker table (playing snooker before you say anything), and then Samuel L Jackson and Al Pacino turned up wanting to know where the party was. Then I woke up chilly. The Mrs was snoring and she'd hogged most of the bedding in the night. Oh well.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Am I missing something here? Isn't that basically what everyone did as a child? Car washing, cutting hedges etc?

Everything is a side hustle these days. It's how poor people engrain that rich people are evil from such a young age. Because GOD FORBID you do something for the ethic. Jesus Christ whatever the 2020 generation is going to be called is going to be a mess. (Probably worse than the 00s and 2010s)

"Baby Trajedeigh is only 2 years old, but she has a side hustle of eating her veg and we pay her 10p per evening for it"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Found this drill bit lying around. Anyone know what it is? Looks likes a cross between a step drill and a thread tap...
IMG20240522014242.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It's a serrated twist drill bit.

Designed to "enhance the drilling process"

Basically it breaks up harder materials with less force resulting in an efficient bore hole.

I think my dentist used one on me last week...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Me: "Alexa, is it going to rain tomorrow in West London?"

Alexa : "No rain is forecast for tomorrow in West London...also there is a flood alert in place." :eek7:

Me: "Where is the flood alert for?"

Akexa: "There is a flood alert in place for Aberdeenshire". :eek6:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Me: "Alexa, is it going to rain tomorrow in West London?"

Alexa : "No rain is forecast for tomorrow in West London...also there is a flood alert in place." :eek7:

Me: "Where is the flood alert for?"

Akexa: "There is a flood alert in place for Aberdeenshire". :eek6:
Lamp: "Where is that?"

Alexa: "In a country called Shitland north of England"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If Jupiter were as close to us as the moon

- the gravitational pull would generate ocean waves 25km high travelling at over 1100 km/h

- Jupiter would appear 2-3 times the width of your outstretched hand held at arm's length and would appear about 40 times larger than the moon or the Sun

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If Jupiter were as close to us as the moon

- the gravitational pull would generate ocean waves 25km high travelling at over 1100 km/h

- Jupiter would appear 2-3 times the width of your outstretched hand held at arm's length and would appear about 40 times larger than the moon or the Sun
Lucky it isn't, eh? What chance!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I asked ChatGPT to create an image of the perfect hand position upon which your snooker cue should be supported

It seems to think going through your hand works better than resting on it :eek7:

mtttt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom