FH Subscriber
The length of an average human sperm is 1/20th (0.05) of a millimeter
The diameter of a hydrogen atom is approx 1/100,000th (1.01e-5) of a millimeter

Makes me glad to have had the snip!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The world's most used weedkiller, it's used on all our food:

findings from 10 out of 11 studies which link the herbicide ingredient to tumour formations.

Dr Peter Clausing, the report’s co-author, said: “Animals exposed to glyphosate developed tumours with significantly higher incidences compared to their unexposed control group – an effect considered as evidence of carcinogenicity

The way we make our food likely gives you cancer.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Dunno if I posted this already but I made a berb table from scrap wood and they love it. I made it so the pigeons can't get in. Fat cunts.

IMG_9529.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
We get a couple of wood pigeons all the time under the bird feeders, sodding shit machines.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My geese poop on average every 12 minutes.

I've currently got 3, next week will likely have 6. That's a big goose poop every 2 minutes. :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
You have brought more of the devil birds into the world you mad bastard

Is goose poop good for fertilizer?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You have brought more of the devil birds into the world you mad bastard

Is goose poop good for fertilizer?
Apparently it is. You'd have to compost it first (I've more bracken than I know how to manage so maybe with that). But then, how the feck am I supposed to pick up the 12lbs of crap a day that they're going to produce?!

Hopefully they'll be more adventurous than the chickens and go a bit further into the field so it spreads out. Although I do have plans to use them as a self-fertilizing lawnmower - I'll just have to make sure their water's nearby.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

All the men were exposed to unsafe combined exposures and the most exposed in the study had levels 100 times greater than the acceptable values, with the average being 17 times. “Our assessment reveals alarming exceedances of acceptable combined exposures,”

Just checkin' - is this bullshit too @Bodhi - like the glyphosate thing?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Just checkin' - is this bullshit too @Bodhi - like the glyphosate thing?

Just from a quick scan of the article (can't believe I've clicked on a Guardian link, now I feel dirty), they identify about 5 or 6 other possibilities - fatty foods, smoking, being a fatty, not exercising etc.

So yes, yes it is.

Still at least unlike the glysophate nonsense you posted, the research was at least done in humans, so it's slightly less junk.

Only slightly though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just from a quick scan of the article (can't believe I've clicked on a Guardian link, now I feel dirty), they identify about 5 or 6 other possibilities - fatty foods, smoking, being a fatty, not exercising etc.
As well as, @Bodhi, not instead of.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be fair, the Guardian is a complete rag...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, but the scientists doing the science aren't and I couldn't bring myself to post a fail link to keep him happy :)

Oh, they are all as bad as one another, though, I take particular exception to the hard up Guardian and their blinding hypocrisy.

I mean...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean...
I totally get your point - but better to be transparent about what you're doing, publishing your arrangements in full (unlike everyone else) and campaigning against those arrangements than neutering your voice to "lead by example" - an example nobody is going to follow.

If they did the opposite, they go out of business and arseholes would laugh all the way to their secret bank accounts because one of the few media outlets that is attempting to hold them to account (because they own the other outlets) is closed down.

Because of their transparency over their arrangements, what they're publishing and pressing for it's a no-brainer to give them a pass on so-called "hypocricy". If the governments ban these arrangements for all, then they'd follow the new rules. But governments ain't going to do that - so it's better for all (well, all non-rich plebs like you and me) that a more powerful messenger exists.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Legalise it, regulate it. Problem solved. Massive tax revenue.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Far be it from me to Bieber-post but I felt sorry for the headline, clicked it, then looked at the picture:

Pic here:
1654937621665.png

I'm calling bullshit. I think he's faking it. Look at the photo again and see if you can see what I see:

Two photos. A "before and after".

Did he take a selfie in front of his wardrobe before he was struck with this disease, then when he was struck with the disease go and get dressed in exactly the same clothes, grow the same beard, go to the same place and then take another selfie?

Or did he just pull a retard face?

;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Far be it from me to Bieber-post but I felt sorry for the headline, clicked it, then looked at the picture:

Pic here:

I'm calling bullshit. I think he's faking it. Look at the photo again and see if you can see what I see:

Two photos. A "before and after".

Did he take a selfie in front of his wardrobe before he was struck with this disease, then when he was struck with the disease go and get dressed in exactly the same clothes, grow the same beard, go to the same place and then take another selfie?

Or did he just pull a retard face?

;)

On the photo on the left his left is eye is slightly drooping, I think he's showing resting face vs closing his eye or something, I dunno.

But yeah, everyone under *the age of Scouse* is a cunt

Embattle

FH is my second home
TBH I couldn't care less, I certainly wouldn't consider it a headline but that is my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom