SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just my wife used the moon cup fine.

I was in our [old] bathroom a while ago and found this weird plastic thing in a cupboard. No idea what it was. So you know.. I bring it downstairs and throw it into our kitchen with all our measuring spoons etc.

"Have you seen a small plastic thing in the bathroom?" I get asked one day.
"What are you trying to measure in the bathroom?" I respond.
"It's not a measuring cup, it's for... You idiot".

I then decided to never question small plastic items in the bathroom ever again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Article that @Moriath posted mentioned no-plastic tampons.

It's like they use plastic and bleach in tea bags (and don't need to).

Legislate against plastic in products - leave women free to make their own personal preference on how they want to deal with everyday bodily functions.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Again, it simply comes down to the elephant in the room that is too many people, needing too much food :) The difference between growing plants for animals to eat and then for humans to eat vs cutting out the middle animal, isn't that massive.

Ban reproduction. Sorted.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So we could cut 40% of carbon emissions from food production by banning vegetables?

Sounds good to me, I shall start today.
If you ban vegetables all the cows will die!
Production of meat worldwide emits 28 times as much as growing plants, and most crops are raised to feed animals bound for slaughter

Bodhi

If you ban vegetables all the cows will die!

I'd rather buy grass fed beef tbh, however the alternative is soy - which we can't really get rid of, as hipsters, vegans and other assorted crazies still need their milk.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ban reproduction. Sorted.

China sort of tried that by limiting how many kids each family are allowed to have, it isn't working so well for them.

But we're sorted soon anyway..

As long as it taste the way it should i'm good with 3d printed meat.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd rather buy grass fed beef tbh, however the alternative is soy
No. No it isn't.

The alternative is a much more varied diet of a mix of vegetables, pulses, legumes (amongst other things) - at 28 times less carbon cost to the planet and significantly less land use.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
China sort of tried that by limiting how many kids each family are allowed to have, it isn't working so well for them.

But we're sorted soon anyway..

As long as it taste the way it should i'm good with 3d printed meat.
That's a picture of an actual steak, btw.

It would be weird to have rack after rack of identical steak.

If they banned meat, I'd simply go veggie. Easy done - I'd just learn to cook like an Indian. I'm no so addicted to my ways that it wouldn't be straightforward.

Bodhi

No. No it isn't.

The alternative is a much more varied diet of a mix of vegetables, pulses, legumes (amongst other things) - at 28 times less carbon cost to the planet and significantly less land use.

Fuck that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck that.
It's not like we don't know how you feel :)

My question is why do you invent bullshit arguments to justify it? Why not simply accept reality - that the solution to that is exactly as science has described - but simply admit you just don't like it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They will have to take proper steak from my cold dead hands...but I will be eating less meat.

I would give lab grown meat a go, if proven safe.

Bodhi

I invent bullshit arguments to counter bullshit theories - like the theory that if we don't spend an absolute fortune dismantling Western Civilisation and reducing everyone's quality of life we're all going to die in a horrible fireball/flood etc. The only "science" which supports that theory are woefully inadequate computer models, working on an emissions scenario that has absolutely fuck all relation to what's actually happening, and as such is fanciful nonsense which can be easily disregarded.

Climate change is happening but isn't really a problem, apart from to all the people who make money out of it being a problem. By the same token moving away from Fossil Fuels would be a good idea due to them being a limited resource, but they're not limited enough that we have to jump headlong into 17th Century relics of power generation and some cheap toxic solar panels from China.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What's that? @Moriath is suggesting ways to save the planet that don't affect him?

Oh my Lord shocker!
I dont sit here thinking of things others might give up you know.

its from articles i read that i come across on news sites.

im not googling tampons climate change or such you know.

if i come across things that havent been bought up here before i will post them. For information.

i dont pick things to look at cause it doesnt affect me.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
All of my fellow parish councillors received an email last year claiming to be from our then chair. Not a particularly clever attempt technologically, little attempt was made to spoof their email address, but it had their signature and was addressed to each person.

Hi XXXX

Sorry to bother you, but are you available at the moment?

Kind Regards
XXXX

Someone replied last time and was then asked to buy some vouchers for a charity thing, I can't remember the exact details, but they then realised it was a scam.

Anyway, yesterday we had the exact same message go round again, this time claiming to be from our current chair, again no attempt to spoof the email address. It was discussed in our WhatsApp group yesterday, warning not to even bother opening it, let alone responding to it and certainly not engaging with it. No harm done, move on.

This morning; Fellow councillor "Fuck, I got scammed"

My fucking god, some people are thick, I can see why it is so lucrative.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Theres still oil up there so Denmarks govt wont do jack while the spice flows unfortunately.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just been kicked out the bed for letting off a particularly pungent and obnoxious fart
I don't think me laughing helped.
So now I'm downstairs playing Forge of Empires on the laptop.
I hope she doesn't come downstairs for a while. I'll get kicked out to the shed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom