SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
any bloke who trains hard enough could beat an elite female athlete in her chosen sport.
Weeeeeeel...
"Good" man = "Great" woman.
"Great" man > "World Class" woman.
"Elite" woman = "Great" man.
1631548545043.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My wife used a mooncup for years and didnt have an issue with it. Its just as easy as a tampon. But its reusable and therefore doesnt add anywhere near as much into landfill

so whats the issue?
You bleed into a portable bucket if you like. Most women want something that enables you to be much more active - and are much happier with tampons.

And that's also their personal choice to make.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I honestly don't see the issue, anything that makes people's lives easier and has virtually no impact on anything is a good thing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
OK, here's each case on its merits; "If you grew up past puberty with a cock and balls and possess a Y chromosome, you shouldn't compete in women's sport". That covers every case. On its merits.

How about "let people who run sports run them the way they want to". If they want to let trans athletes mix with CIS athletes, let them. If you don't like it, don't partake of it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How about "let people who run sports run them the way they want to". If they want to let trans athletes mix with CIS athletes, let them. If you don't like it, don't partake of it.

Oh, so fuck people born female, right? can't compete in their own sports and can't complain about it because they get called bigots and transphobes.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Or, "you with the uteruses, get back in the fucking kitchen, the women with cocks have arrived".

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My wife used a mooncup for years and didnt have an issue with it. Its just as easy as a tampon. But its reusable and therefore doesnt add anywhere near as much into landfill

so whats the issue?

The issue is you telling them that. Good luck!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
None, but that's not the point. In a lot of cases, If a trans women (previously male) rocked up at the local female rugby club they would dominate, not only risking physical injury (see that unit in the video I posted) but also put people off participating.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
None, but that's not the point. In a lot of cases, If a trans women (previously male) rocked up at the local female rugby club they would dominate, not only risking physical injury (see that unit in the video I posted) but also put people off participating.

Look at Fallon Fox, first fight in MMA since she transitioned and she BROKE her female opponents skull. Trans athletes need their own league... at least until science catches up and develops treatments to make them 100% equal to people born female.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How many actually competed? Only one that I'm aware of and that New Zealander was well old.

People reckon that New Zealander flopped on purpose, she was crushing female records prior to the olympics but after the backlash people reckon she was told to lose /tinfoilhat

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tbh. I think the obvious issues with sport are largely used to justify not bringing simple quality of life adjustments to trans people.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tbh. I think the obvious issues with sport are largely used to justify not bringing simple quality of life adjustments to trans people.

How society is now, too scared to say "Nope, that's not ok" because they're attacked and branded phobes. It's quite sad really.

Edit: Society needs to take a few steps backwards and judge things logically, rather than bumming ideology because of virtue points.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just had a vegan fry up. It was OK, vegan bacon is pretty pointless though.

Well, including proper eggs, I'm not a savage.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just had a vegan fry up. It was OK, vegan bacon is pretty pointless though.

Well, including proper eggs, I'm not a savage.

I tried a vegan burger a few weeks back actually, one of those ones they swear tastes like a real burger and honestly... it kinda did... still prefer a real burger though lol.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, we aren't turning vegan any time soon, but we are going to be eating more veggie meals and doing things like padding out a lasagna with more veg.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
How society is now, too scared to say "Nope, that's not ok" because they're attacked and branded phobes. It's quite sad really.

Edit: Society needs to take a few steps backwards and judge things logically, rather than bumming ideology because of virtue points.

Society needs to take a few steps backwards and STOP judging things tbh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Society needs to take a few steps backwards and STOP judging things tbh.

It really doesn't, it needs to start judging things logically (and by logically I mean looking at the facts rather than just holding up signs and going OMG ALL TRANNIES NEED TO DIE) and shit like that.. when you stop judging inconsistencies and calling bullshit where you see it, that's when inequality blooms.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, we aren't turning vegan any time soon, but we are going to be eating more veggie meals and doing things like padding out a lasagna with more veg.

I get a veggie pizza now and again, its actually kinda nice not having meat from time to time but I could never give it up completely.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I cooked a lovely bolognaise tonight.
The only thing was it was supposed to be a chilli :eek:
A bit of hasty improvising and we ended up with a wet chilli
Tasted fine :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I cooked a lovely bolognaise tonight.
The only thing was it was supposed to be a chilli :eek:
A bit of hasty improvising and we ended up with a wet chilli
Tasted fine :)

Nice, wife did beef teriyaki last night, was bloody lovely!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not rape?

It took me years in therapy to even admit there had been any kind of victimisation on my part,”. “I would always say I was consenting, and then I’d be reminded like ‘Hey, you were 15, you’re not consenting at 15.’ Now I’m like, ‘Oh yeah, they’re all paedophiles. It’s all statutory rape.’

Yeah. Sorry. You're able to consent to sex at 15. That's why it's statutory rape.

And if you took years of therapy for someone to convince you that you were a victim then maybe you're a victim of the therapy itself?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not rape?

Yeah. Sorry. You're able to consent to sex at 15. That's why it's statutory rape.

And if you took years of therapy for someone to convince you that you were a victim then maybe you're a victim of the therapy itself?

Just seems like another celebrity reaching for victim points to stay relevant. Introduce her to slags in England, christ, her head would spin around and she'd spit fire... when I was 15, the amount of 15 year old slappers just wanting dick was mental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom