SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah. Unless you're trying to impress a bird.

When you're visiting a city you're out in the city. Who spends time in a hotel room? You may as well spend time in bed at home. :)

I've stayed in hotels where I never wanted to get out of bed again.

I love a ridiculously expensive hotel room. I even had one with our own butler once.

Of course that was BK (Before Kids).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
yes and a tent doesnt have that
Rubbish. It's non-campers who bring airbeds and other idiotic "I want to be comfy! I hate camping!" inventions with them (along with massive bell tents that take 3 people an hour to put up).

Meanwhile, our two second popup and high-quality camping mats have seen us through minus five to the first four months in our new home - and when we finally got a bed we were all "is this it?"

:)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've stayed in hotels where I never wanted to get out of bed again.
You were doing nothing but shag. That's what expensive hotels are for.

If you've never had kids then you spend most of your life shagging anywhere you like. The hotel doesn't help ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Rubbish. It's non-campers who bring airbeds and other idiotic "I want to be comfy! I hate camping!" inventions with them (along with massive bell tents that take 3 people an hour to put up).

Meanwhile, our two second popup and high-quality camping mats have seen us through minus five to the first four months in our new home - and when we finally got a bed we were all "is this it?"

My airbed weighs a few hundred grams and is superb. I had a self inflating thing, and it just annoyed me, weighs more and wasn't as comfortable. They are a bit of a gimmick these days. My rule is that if I can't carry it in my pack, then it doesn't go with me.

I would rather sleep in the middle of nowhere than any hotel. Hotels are an occasional necessity but overall, pretentious consumerism.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My airbed weighs a few hundred grams and is superb
What you got? Define "airbed" (I'm thinking those gawd awful things people inflate using pumps powered from car cigarette lighters).

I've a heavy duty self inflator from alpkit when camping from car - and a thermarest neoair xlite for if I have to carry owt - it's amazing :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
My school was exactly the same, and to make things worse, you had one uniform in the first year and then a completely different uniform from the second year on. And both were bonkers expensive. And the uniform code covered everything from type of shoes to macs and overcoats. Weirdly if you played rugby you had to wear school kit, but if you were playing football or doing cross country you could wear what you liked. I never did figure that one out.
For mine we had fully uniform down to shoes (reggies) and pants … the outer clothing was different between autumn winter and spring summer including cape with red inner lining and a grey velvet hat for the former and blazers and boaters for the latter…. Shirt style and necessity of for a tie as well as sock length all varied as well. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A women's record just fell to a biological male:

Yup, women's sports is dying. It's absolutely criminal that it's allowed to happen because people are so afraid to speak up because they'll get branded bigots and transphobes despite the glaringly obvious advantage biological males have.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
20210919_163453.jpg

First batch of fallen soldiers, made for Remembrance Sunday, still need painting black.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Wtf.
I would be trying everything if my wife was jailed for 5.5 years for nothing also

It was in reference to that time that Moriath said that this case and the Dunn case had nothing to do with the Foreign Office ^^

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

They really are raging, aren't they. It's getting to the "stood outside at 3am screaming" stage now.

Do they not understand the developing international diplomatic scene? What do they think they can offer above America? Why have a go at us? Desperate, impotent rage.

Last edited:

Embattle

FH is my second home

They really are raging, aren't they. It's getting to the "stood outside at 3am screaming" stage now.

Do they not understand the developing international diplomatic scene? What do they think they can offer above America? Why have a go at us? Desperate, impotent rage.

From what I read there were already a mounting set of problems with the French sub in terms of budget, delays and who was going to gain employment opportunities, I suspect Australia will use one of those reasons if it ends up in court.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Then you're all gonna be confused when the French try to fuck us over in any future deals with the EU and call them unreasonable etc. Lol.

What did we get out of this deal with Australia anyway? As far as I can see, we just went along as America's bitch, again

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
"When"? And Frances deal with Australia is nothing to do with us...or lack of deal now.

France, you left the EU, we are going to make it awkward for you.

UK, ok, bye, makes deal independent of the EU

France, omg you can't do that!

Yeah, sorry not sorry, France

Jealous ex-wife syndrome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom