SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Gwadien you said the mujahideen were different from the taliban.

this guy interviewed seems to equate them.

are they different or the same?

View attachment 44885

Afghanis (especially pro-Taliban Afghanis) call the Taliban the Mujahedeen, because it's a pretty positive thing to call them.

But in reality the Taliban are pretty far from the Mujahedeen that we know in many regards.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
This ere' tennis player then, through to the final.

I can't stand tennis, but good on her, 18 years old. She was ranked 330+ at Wimbledon.

She smashed it, amazing. Straight sets, qualifying and throughout.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This really is a very pretty computer, the keyboard is daft (I reckon the keys are from the Sharp cash register division as they have paper labels and clear covers on top) but I love the design.

Just look at the profile image in this link - Sharp MZ-80K (1978)

I can't do anything until I get some software for it, there's no BASIC in ROM, just 4-5 commands, that's all. I doubt I'll find anything on Ebay soon so it looks like I'll have to use a cassette/CD player headphone adaptor and my phone to load the files in. I know a few keys don't work but that's almost certainly just a cleaning job, which I'll do in a bit.

The build quality is amazing. The PSU inside is seriously impressive. The Japanese know how to build quality.

Attachments

• PXL_20210911_195222440.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210911_195222440.NIGHT.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The first oil, gas or mining worker that gets killed (or not even that - when activists start to sabotage new works, without killing people) - that'll be all over the news channels and governments will start legislating.

Governments work for these cuntpanies.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well it'd be on the news because it's unusual and therefore news. A bit like when a cyclist hits a pedestrian and the latter dies (about once every two years) - hours of debate, radio talk shows, newspaper headlines, calls for new legislation. Meanwhile, on the same day, 5 people die in motor vehicle collisions.

In any case, good luck to them (the M25 guys). Yeah it's annoying, but that vote we use - that didn't come on its own.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well it'd be on the news because it's unusual and therefore news.
Don't necessary disagree but that's a shit way to do "news" - the actual news being the systemic killing of environmental activists by corporations and their paid-for actors.

It's completely factual to state that they have government backing for this. My point stands that governments would legislate on the back of a bit of disruption to corporate work - look at the regressive legislation that's taking place in blighty because of the XR peacful protests. The fact that these organisations are infiltrated by our police agencies - often to the severe detriment of people's lives.

I think we agree what is the first step in fixing this. Direct action needs to start now - because we're running out of time to reform, and murderers won't reform on the back of peaceful protest.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meanwhile, in the west:

"Make festivals a period-positive experience".

What the fuck is up with you, you fucking snowflakes? Women have been going to festivals for years and dealing with the fact they have periods. Do you go camping? How the fuck do you deal with the zero facilities there, princess? Take a fucking bottle of water if you're that bothered and wang your tampons down the portaloo.

<<Before someone jumps on me for being male and calling out women, that was a (sanitised) summary of what two girls just said to me. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Last rant of the day:

Her mental strength is "really special" - despite pulling out of wimbledon because of mental strength issues?

What bullshit planet are we living on?

She had some sort of panic attack before Wimbledon, Rashford commented on it, saying he had the same early on and never since.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Meanwhile, in the west:

"Make festivals a period-positive experience".

What the fuck is up with you, you fucking snowflakes? Women have been going to festivals for years and dealing with the fact they have periods. Do you go camping? How the fuck do you deal with the zero facilities there, princess? Take a fucking bottle of water if you're that bothered and wang your tampons down the portaloo.

<<Before someone jumps on me for being male and calling out women, that was a (sanitised) summary of what two girls just said to me. :)
Tampons are full of plastic. Much better to use a mooncup thats reusable

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Trans females should not be allowed to compete in Women's Contact sports.

Discuss
Any sport where they are competing with females from birth. They have muscle mass advantage over them and would invalidate any records.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Any sport where they are competing with females from birth. They have muscle mass advantage over them and would invalidate any records.

The hormone treatment they go through for contact sports doesn't reduce muscle density or power, that alone should ban them from taking part. It's sad to see Women's sports being ripped from them.

The latest joke

Ex-Special Forces / Born a male

1631542195007.png

Her debut win after coming out as female over someone born a female

1631542211484.png

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Trans females should not be allowed to compete in Women's Contact sports.

Discuss

This statement is as silly as saying that any bloke who trains hard enough could beat an elite female athlete in her chosen sport. Judge each case on its merits.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
This statement is as silly as saying that any bloke who trains hard enough could beat an elite female athlete in her chosen sport. Judge each case on its merits.

OK, here's each case on its merits; "If you grew up past puberty with a cock and balls and possess a Y chromosome, you shouldn't compete in women's sport". That covers every case. On its merits.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You tell women that. I'll stand here at the back. Waaaay at the back.
My wife used a mooncup for years and didnt have an issue with it. Its just as easy as a tampon. But its reusable and therefore doesnt add anywhere near as much into landfill

so whats the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom