SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The SJWs are threatening to strike.

We demand the right to tell Joe what to say.
I guess its poetic that western civilisation should destroy itself through appeasement.

I dunno, I wouldn't feel comfortable working for a company that gives Alex Jones a platform to tell people that school shootings were created by the Government.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
As a private company they can have whoever they like on, so long as what they do is legal. Likewise, if the staff want to walk out over it, they are free to do so...well, sort of, it could back fire but I imagine the PR will see him removed, nothing wrong with that, he isn't being censored, he still has a voice, but will have to find a platform that accepts him, or create his own.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Freedom of speech. Simple as that.

Actually listen to the show. He has his own opinions and he talks to those with their own. Simple as that. If everyone everywhere held the exact same opinion we'd be bored.

Some people are whackjobs. Listening to them being whackjobs is funny. If people take it seriously they should be educated about the matter. JR just.. Gives them a platform to explain themselves without being yelled at every 5 seconds.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Freedom of speech. Simple as that.

Actually listen to the show. He has his own opinions and he talks to those with their own. Simple as that. If everyone everywhere held the exact same opinion we'd be bored.

Some people are whackjobs. Listening to them being whackjobs is funny. If people take it seriously they should be educated about the matter. JR just.. Gives them a platform to explain themselves without being yelled at every 5 seconds.
Freedom for a platform to not allow that speech as well. He can find other methods. No one is stopping speaking.

Overdriven

Freedom for a platform to not allow that speech as well. He can find other methods. No one is stopping speaking.

Yep. They do have that freedom. However that then opens up a shitstorm of "Well, why is this other thing still allowed?".

Cancel culture is just highly annoying. If 1 person gets annoyed we must cancel something. Get over it.

Edit: I'm offended by people here. I block then. I don't then go and scream at @Deebs to shut the whole platform down.. Not hard. (Bad example but hopefully the point is the same)

Overdriven

He outright lies....it has nothing to do with cancel culture.

And that matters why? (I'm not trying to be dense) Have you not seen every other person in the media recently? Worse than him governments.

He's on the platform. If people don't like him don't listen. If you listen to him and think it's doctrine then there are much bigger issues..

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yep. They do have that freedom. However that then opens up a shitstorm of "Well, why is this other thing still allowed?".

Cancel culture is just highly annoying. If 1 person gets annoyed we must cancel something. Get over it.

I don't have a problem with JR, I have a problem with the people that he interviewed, which was all well and good when he was making his own Youtube show and was gaining popularity/money by getting controversial people on your show.

Problem is that people like Alex Jones who goes on a platform and tells people that kids aren't killed in school shootings and it's all a big cover up, because that shit is dangerous to impressionable people, it's all well and good watching those interviews to laugh at Alex Jones & ilk, but there's lots of people out there that are in very dark places, and such conspiracies open up a nasty rabbit hole.

All I'm saying that is if I personally worked for Spotify, I wouldn't want the company I work for to be associated with giving platforms to extreme conspiracy theorists, so yeah, I'd kick up a fuss.

I find the idea that Spotify has no editorial over-sight on essentially it's own employees bizarre anyway.

I highly disagree with the notion of de-platforming, the mainstream has always pushed out extremist views, and you'd only find them if you seek them out, but with the rise of the far right (I don't know if you have noticed, but there isn't many loud complaints of de-platforming by the far left.) There's suddenly a demand for extremist ideologies to be easily accessible.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
New photos of Jupiter

QXWWYL2GUFHZJKQB4A5PY2OFYY.png

Overdriven

New photos of Jupiter

QXWWYL2GUFHZJKQB4A5PY2OFYY.png

Read that as "New photo of @Jupitus" - I thought you were being mean, then my brain fixed the spelling.

I love space photos.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I was reading about the new storm the other day, Jupiter is mental. The earth could fit in the eye of the storm that creates the eye.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Merlinator the Magical: Yay, I have just used this stupid chat for the first time. And the last time probably.
Old Forge: Hello Merlin. Good bye Merlin.
Old Forge: He just made himself disappear. He is Magical!

😁 😐 🙄

(It was funnier in game at the time 😶)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Just a little history lesson on consensus

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
200,000 Hong Kong Chinese should definitely make their way to Liverpool to build a new life and continue their activism. (And I've said as much to many of my Hongkongeese colleagues)

It's a once-great port city built on immigrants from other (admittedly mostly closer) cultures that could do with a fresh injection of intellectual talent and which has always had an anti-government activist bent.

Absolutely I'd support renaming the Albert Docks 'New Hong Kong' :)

Job

Watched this critical incident episode on bbc.
A lot of it is rubbish, but the segment where the locals from a rough council estate in Essex come how to help a guy being arrested and pour petrol over the cops is just beyond belief.
Entire crowds of murderous sub civilisation underclass baying for them to be burnt alive.
What the living fuck is going on.

Job

200,000 Hong Kong Chinese should definitely make their way to Liverpool to cobtinue their activism.

It's a once-great port city built on immigrants from other (admittedly mostly closer) cultures that could do with a fresh injection of intellectual talent and which has always had an anti-government activist bent.

Absolutely I'd support renaming the Albert Docks 'New Hong Kong' :)
We have Europes oldest chinatown as they call them and they offered to build an amazing classic chinese tiled roof building at the pier head , everyone campaigned for it but it was rejected.

Im not sure if Hong Kong citizens would like this or not?
0_On-This-Day-October-28-1994.jpg

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Watched this critical incident episode on bbc.
A lot of it is rubbish, but the segment where the locals from a rough council estate in Essex come how to help a guy being arrested and pour petrol over the cops is just beyond belief.
Entire crowds of murderous sub civilisation underclass baying for them to be burnt alive.
What the living fuck is going on.

Most of them would be your fellow racist, right-wing imbeciles. I'm surprised you weren't there helping tbqfh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom