SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah there were three or four beeches last weekend down here saying to not go their cause of discharge into the sea.

but its a million percent better than when we were kids bathing next to sewer outflow pipes on beaches lol
They just built long sea outfalls with a bit of tidal current modelling so the shit still goes there :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No we didnt miss him while he was away.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bolton is the quintissential Northern town, probably the exact place clueless southerners are thinking of when they say 'grim up north'...of course 99% of them have never been near it.
Yes the immigrant areas can be a bit minty, but the area has some of Englands most gorgeous countryside and the hills are packed with fantastic high end houses and stunning barn conversions.

Just a quick trip over the fells to a local reservoir...its says footpath but the farmers built a road and you can ride on it now.

View: https://vimeo.com/434579871

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bolton is the quintissential Northern town, probably the exact place clueless southerners are thinking of when they say 'grim up north'...of course 99% of them have never been near it.
Yes the immigrant areas can be a bit minty, but the area has some of Englands most gorgeous countryside and the hills are packed with fantastic high end houses and stunning barn conversions.

Just a quick trip over the fells to a local reservoir...its says footpath but the farmers built a road and you can ride on it now.

View: https://vimeo.com/434579871

Its grim up north cause of the people not the trees;)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Do you know one of the reasons I love Sweden.....

I am now on vacation until 3rd August - HUZZAH!! Road trip it is!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just bought my face mask, was hard finding something which I could fit my nose into. This is the only thing I could find...

1593764922520.png

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Quite an interesting development with Social Media on the advertising front. Large companies halting advertising on some Social Media platforms due to the polarization politically and socially. Some because of inaction by Facebook and others over 'hate speech'.

Other brands like Coke Cola are stopping ads for other reasons, including not wanting to be polarized by a large section of population.
Not really, cheaper advertising to pull this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Wij
Top Bottom