SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That famous Welsh tea room has got a bit overgrown during lockdown.
0_Tu-Hwnt-ir-Bont-in-Llanrwst-has-been-left-looking-in-dire-need-of-a-haircut-by-the-lockdown.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Near flooding in Llanrwst today. River burst it's banks not long ago too.

Job

Heres a typical Katie Hopkins video.
Can you honestly say to me that she needs deleting from the internet for satirical posts hardly worse than spitting image.
Cancel culture will consume itself and expose the pointlesness of their ideology.
She is a fucking legend.. not a racist pariah and its only a matter of time before the backlash.

View: https://streamable.com/k8sraa

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyone know if I need building regs to stick a quick n dirty corrugated iron roof on the wreck of a dilapidated stone outbuilding, to turn it into a slightly posh-ish shed?

Job

Even in Snowdonia I wouldnt have thought that a problem..you just cant live in it

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Having a clear out and have found a box of old pc games. It's there any value in them? Or just take to the tip?
IMG_20200707_115106.jpg

From a cursory look the Stalker collectors edition may be worth a couple of quid, but the rest might as well just be chucked out.

Job

Job

From New York Times interview.

Trump said he was not following any special diet or exercise regimen for the campaign. '''All my friends who work out all the time, they're going for knee replacements, hip replacements — they're a disaster,''

He's not wrong about that.
All the women in the wifes running club have various problems with hips, feet and knees...one of them collapsed on a run and has a defibrilator fitted now.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
From New York Times interview.

Trump said he was not following any special diet or exercise regimen for the campaign. '''All my friends who work out all the time, they're going for knee replacements, hip replacements — they're a disaster,''

He's not wrong about that.
All the women in the wifes running club have various problems with hips, feet and knees...one of them collapsed on a run and has a defibrilator fitted now.
He is still a fat cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom