SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You may notice that the lawyer touched on soft holocaust denial, which is claiming the jews use the holocaust to get political leverage.
I think we've had a few discussions on that and there is more than a hint of truth in it.

Of course they got political leverage from it, they made their own fucking country from it.

That's just fact, I'm not sure how that involves any form of holocaust denial tbh.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He could have quickly read out this statement.

Critics of Holocaust denial also include members of the Auschwitz SS. Camp physician and SS-Untersturmführer Hans Münch considered the facts of Auschwitz "so firmly determined that one cannot have any doubt at all", and described those who negate what happened at the camp as "malevolent" people who have "personal interest to want to bury in silence things that cannot be buried in silence". Zyklon B handler and SS-Oberscharführer Josef Klehr said that anyone who maintains that nobody was gassed at Auschwitz must be "crazy or in the wrong". SS-Unterscharführer Oswald Kaduk stated that he did not consider those who maintain such a thing as normal people. Hearing about Holocaust denial compelled former SS-Rottenführer Oskar Gröning to publicly speak about what he witnessed at Auschwitz, and denounce Holocaust deniers, stating:

I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There are cases of "degloving" from the airbag...which sounds wonderful :sick:
Was talking to a guy at a populare mountain biking trail a couple of years ago. He was there the day before with his mate who came off over the handlebars quite big.

Wasn't wearing gloves, was wearing his wedding ring. Presumably he flipped and went over backwards sliding down the hill feet-first (he'd also have have to have twisted to be face down maybe), dragging his hands upslope behind him.

Ring caught on a rock. Finger de-gloved!

Told his mate he was a fool to ever get married :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Was talking to a guy at a populare mountain biking trail a couple of years ago. He was there the day before with his mate who came off over the handlebars quite big.

Wasn't wearing gloves, was wearing his wedding ring. Presumably he flipped and went over backwards sliding down the hill feet-first (he'd also have have to have twisted to be face down maybe), dragging his hands upslope behind him.

Ha ha yes indeed!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Or to mountain bike depending on your point of view ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
So we should always wear gloves.

When I was 11, a boy at school bragged he fingered a girl but he wore a special glove

Looking back on his comment, we laughed. But I bet he's laughing at us now. He's probably fingered loads of girls with his gloves and has got all his finger skin. Lucky git.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Certainly not good enough and bear in mind that is the maximum. As an example take the ZERO DSR Black Forest edition with the power tank:

City = 193 Miles
Highway (70 mph) = 80 Miles
Combined = 114 Miles
£17,190

This YouTube video on real world Jaguar I-Pace still describes some of the issues, which if we are being honest haven't changed enough yet:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyfCcAbtKU

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Certainly not good enough and bear in mind that is the maximum. As an example take the ZERO DSR Black Forest edition with the power tank:

City = 193 Miles
Highway (70 mph) = 80 Miles
Combined = 114 Miles
£17,190

This YouTube video on real world Jaguar I-Pace still describes some of the issues, which if we are being honest haven't changed enough yet:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyfCcAbtKU

Exactly the conclusion I've come to; we'll only have a full EV for the foreseeable future if we have another ICE or Hybrid car as well. And while an iPace is actually quite nice (I've had a go in one), its slightly ironic that its main use case is as an urban car when its as wide as a bus. (Also, the charging network in Ireland is even more ramshackle than the UK one).

Embattle

FH is my second home
My journey back to London I did last year would of required nearly 3 charges if I was on the Zero bike, even with the best option for charging I would be stopped more time charging than I would of used to ride. On motorcycles EV still has a lot further to go due to packing issues, it is partly why they aren't included in the governments 2035 petrol/diesel ban.

Job

200m with hour recharge is fine.

Your ass is numb after 150 anyway.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
it is partly why they aren't included in the governments 2035 petrol/diesel ban.
Tough titties IMO. As much as I'm fond of them they should be banned along with all the rest.

from the '00s -- the motorcycle used 28% less fuel than the comparable decade car and emitted 30% fewer carbon dioxide emissions, but it emitted 416% more hydrocarbons, 3,220% more oxides of nitrogen and 8,065% more carbon monoxide

... ban 'em.

Embattle

FH is my second home
200m with hour recharge is fine.

Your ass is numb after 150 anyway.

Apart from the fact my route from Devon means it won't make it much past 80 miles, the quick recharge system that uses a charge tank means you have to drop the extra power tank so now instead of 80 miles you are reduced to 64 Miles on highways. Using a charge tank it'll still take at least 2 hours for 95% charge.

Tough titties IMO. As much as I'm fond of them they should be banned along with all the rest.

... ban 'em.

Yes older bikes are dirty although 2016 saw Euro 4 come in to effect and Euro 5 active at the start of this year, my current bike is a Euro 4 complaint and is simply half a Honda Jazz engine that'll do 70-80 MPG. The delay on the ban is simply because EV motorcycles are much harder to package batteries on motorcycles than it is cars as they naturally don't have a large flat area located low down.

Motorcyclists do care about the environment - FEMA

Job

I still ride my KDX200...two stroke tank mix, oh da horrah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom