SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Finger on the pulse as always, this story was days ago. And you haven't been paying attention at all if you think Mexico is *just* descending into "complete barbarism". Drug cartels have been decapitating each other with chainsaws and hanging rival gang members' wives and children from bridges for years.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Er..that was my point, now its so ordinary that the national newspapers thought they could print it on the front page.
Three days ago..jeez.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Er..that was my point, now its so ordinary that the national newspapers thought they could print it on the front page.
Three days ago..jeez.

No, i'm talking about the question you dodged m8

Job

I have once to my mate about the kids in one diabolical house, but he said they are all ready under social services investigation.
But wtf do I know, I havent even got kids..I'm an only child.
Siblings punching each other looks like abuse to me..its just normal to a lot of people.

Dont be twisting the argument with ludicrous what if's, it's fundamentally wrong to ask untrained people to represent the social services and coerce them like you are attempting by shaming them as indifferent.

How about we ask the tenants to check their own boilers..I mean its obvious if somethings wrong isnt it.

Gwadien

I have once to my mate about the kids in one diabolical house, but he said they are all ready under social services investigation.
But wtf do I know, I havent even got kids..I'm an only child.
Siblings punching each other looks like abuse to me..its just normal to a lot of people.

Dont be twisting the argument with ludicrous what if's, it's fundamentally wrong to ask untrained people to represent the social services and coerce them like you are attempting by shaming them as indifferent.

How about we ask the tenants to check their own boilers..I mean its obvious if somethings wrong isnt it.

Bore off.

Same question same dodge.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Meanwhile, news from the police station: female officers have discovered a hole in the wall in their shower room.

Detectives have been looking into it

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apart from he made it about all of the black players at Derby and none of the white players. How is that unrelated to their race?

If he said all the black players at Derby and all the white players at Leicester, then that would still be about their race - like there's something about being black or white that is a fundamental dividing line in their efforts.

Gwadien

I'm not surprised tbh, I've listened to Craig Rammage before on the radio, and he has said some very questionable things in the past, it makes it look like BBC Derby are a tiny village radio station rather than a large town.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
2juniuw5ych41.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nature is a private company tbh. So to be fair to them - $200 a year is pretty damn small for full journal access. It's not like you're just subscribing to New Scientist. But yeah, funny :)

Job

Yes..but thats a years wages for the people who read it.

Job

I just couldnt keep track of that to make a conclusion.

Job

Watched Baddiels Holocaust denial doc...it was pretty weak tbh, mainly just him getting upset and offering the memorials and the people who organise the memorials as evidence.

The bit the surprised me was the way we hid the fact they were jews in the camps at first because they felt the public would feel they deserved it.
Holy shitballs....theres a lot to discuss there which he quickly moved on from.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can honestly say the organic aberdeen angus fillet steak I'm having for lunch is fooking amazing.

I love working from home :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I can honestly say the organic aberdeen angus fillet steak I'm having for lunch is fooking amazing.

I love working from home :)
I wfh 90% of the time :). 2 mins from bed to office. Great commute.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Watched Baddiels Holocaust denial doc...it was pretty weak tbh, mainly just him getting upset and offering the memorials and the people who organise the memorials as evidence.

The bit the surprised me was the way we hid the fact they were jews in the camps at first because they felt the public would feel they deserved it.
Different times and the rise of facism in many countrys meant that views towards Jews were distorted.

Tho why 4 million jews should be seen any different to 4 million people is beyond me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because it's self-evident. He doesn't need to prove that the holocaust happened - it did and we have thousands of eyewitnesses (and bodies, mass graves) to prove it.

That's not up for debate. All that program does is point at wankers like you and go "look at these fucking wankers!". It's great - because, other than wankers like you, who think the program is going to be about "proof the holocaust happened" - everyone knows it's about "look at these fucking weirdos! They actually exist! These are the type of people who post holocaust denial stuff".

It's like the ridiculing of religious people. Give them their own rope, and they'll hang themselves in the vast majority of the public's eyes.

Of course, that vast majority doesn't include holocaust deniers - who are unshakeable in their belief. But I think what Baddiel is doing is good - it's letting us point and laugh, and then we can move on with our lives and ignore them. Which is exactly what we should do with these wankers - give them their say, realise how stupid they are, then ignore them for the rest of their natural lives - because that turns them into impotent pointless idiots rather than flag-waving useful idiots.

All by letting them exercise their freedom of speech :)

Not really. It's clear and obvious. Only jew-haters want to discuss this, but the rest of the planet understands the lessons from Nazi Germany and realises the futility of further debate on these points. It's not that it's off-bounds - but you would have to come up with a point that all of society missed to re-open a debate that has already been had.

Again - useful idiot Job wants to flag wave and go "look at this!, look at this!" - and the Tommy Robinson's of this world fan those fires. But the vast majority of the entire planet have had the debate, have learned the lesson and have moved on.

I've more respect for Tommy Robinson than you. Despicable as he is, at least he's doing something. He's using idiots like you to fan flames and make issues out of tiny things that 90% of the whole world don't give a fuck about, when we've much more important things to be doing.

Last edited:

Job

Except his main concern was fuelling deniers.

OK lets provide no evidence and just call them scumbags..well that's a plan, I'm pretty sure it did get thousands of people to who had never considered it anything but the absolute truth to question its validity.

You may notice that the lawyer touched on soft holocaust denial, which is claiming the jews use the holocaust to get political leverage.
I think we've had a few discussions on that and there is more than a hint of truth in it.

Gwadien

Different times and the rise of facism in many countrys meant that views towards Jews were distorted.

Tho why 4 million jews should be seen any different to 4 million people is beyond me.

Anti-semitism was around long before Fascism, lol.

If you researched into that then maybe you would understand why 6* million Jews is pretty important, more important than the atrocities commited by the British Empire, the Armenians at the hands of the Turks, or the 500,000 Chinese killed by their own Government, or the Russians in the Gulags.

They're mostly events where there hasn't been systematic discrimination for thousands of years on the groups, whereas the Jews was, and many people could have related to their own experiences of anti-semitism and being appalled by what it could lead to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom