SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Milk in tea is gross
Depends on the tea.

Standard black tea in blighty is normally a majority assam blend - the stuff you get in teabags of varying quality (wildly varying) - and milk goes brilliantly.

But I wouldn't put milk in a FTGFOP Ceylon or Darjeeling (and maybe not in a a similar high grade Asssm either).

I'm a medium-level tea snob. My everyday tea is Clipper Organic* - definitely the best bagged tea in blighty. It's an affordable soil-association approved blend from east africa and india and definitely benefits from milk.

We tend to brew in-mug (though sometimes pre-heat a pot) and pour still-boiling water, then leave for about 3 mins before adding milk (full fat is definitely richer, semi is ok, skimmed is fucking rank imo).

How do you brew/drink yours?

*fucking typhoo or pg-tips is the mcdonalds of tea - my sister gets it and although I still drink it thst first hit of taste every time I visit makes me grimmace :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Havent had a cup of tea for a few years

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I don’t like tea.

I can now only drink tea as in the last few years whenever I drink coffee most of the time it gives the the shits. It's like I've developed an allergic reaction to the stuff. I blame getting old(er).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's a new one on me.

The bird smoking in the next door garden though - I'd catch a whiff of it and it'd act like the shit-trigger that smokers get in the morning :eek:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That's a new one on me.

The bird smoking in the next door garden though - I'd catch a whiff of it and it'd act like the shit-trigger that smokers get in the

Coffee seems to be a "selective laxative"; there are enough people who get the shits after coffee to suggest it's a real thing. Only time it's happened to me was when I was on a skiing holiday in Italy years ago and they served this really strong espresso at breakfast (literally Turkish-style stand your spoon in it stuff) which was both the most intense caffeine-hit I've ever experienced, but also immediately sent me scuttling for the bog.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I had no idea!

I don't do coffee very often in blighty ('cause it's shite over here) but I love it in Italy. Hitting up Switzerland, France and Italy in just over a week's time so will get my fix then. I'll remember to eat plenty of fibre beforehand :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Caffeine speeds up your bowl movement, ironically it can happen with tea as it has caffeine as well but everything in moderation.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Never tea in moderation @Embattle - I'm on fifteen cups a day :)

Interestingly - I read an article last night saying that water is OK for hydration but you piss it out faster - so tea is actually better because when you consume water with food (and milk counts as that) then your body retains it better.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Interestingly - I read an article last night saying that water is OK for hydration but you piss it out faster - so tea is actually better because when you consume water with food (and milk counts as that) then your body retains it better.

PG Tips propaganda!

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Milk hydrates you quicker than water does apparently

Job

I had no idea!

I don't do coffee very often in blighty ('cause it's shite over here) but I love it in Italy. Hitting up Switzerland, France and Italy in just over a week's time so will get my fix then. I'll remember to eat plenty of fibre beforehand :)
Even our coffee is shite...much better in mystical, trendy continental countries using mass produced coffee beans which magicaly taste better...because...advertising.

Italian generic hipster on bike visiting his model girlfriend sipping...'REAL' coffee.
I 'm pretty sure you're real love for Europe has been carefully placed there by the Omincom group.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lol @Job - the coffee thing has been done to death here before. Coffee in England IS shite.

I don't get it. You wouldn't get pissy if I said you can't get a decent cup of tea in America, but criticise anything here and you verge on tears.

Why is that?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Context, @Job. CONTEXT. Flag waving is not a thing in Germany, it has nothing to do with what kind of flag it was but idiots like you will lap it up when someone uploads a 9 second video.
You're calling him names but presumably you took 5 seconds to notice that's a 5 year old video before you started pouring petrol onto the pyre of bullshit he creates?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I know. Already on it and prepped to go :)
Really tempted, but frankly I'm stuck for time as it is and I gave up WoW originally because it sucked my life away.

Hope the game dynamic is like it was originally :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You're calling him names but presumably you took 5 seconds to notice that's a 5 year old video before you started pouring petrol onto the pyre of bullshit he creates?
Yes... It's not the first time that video has done the rounds.

Job

So it doesnt matter because 'its done the rounds'..thats a tiresome, predictable and almost exclusively liberal way to deflect an issue.

The Russians are closing in Adolf.

Oh youre not still going on about that shit are you.

Job

lol @Job - the coffee thing has been done to death here before. Coffee in England IS shite.

I don't get it. You wouldn't get pissy if I said you can't get a decent cup of tea in America, but criticise anything here and you verge on tears.

Why is that?
It isnt shite..some people are brainwashed into believing the same scam they pull with wine.
Special roasts and fucking barristas...proper coffee, associating fancy coffee machines with your sophistication and ego while they go the bank.

Job

Yeah yeah.
Everyones thinks that Italy is the home of coffee.
They just patented machines to process it quickly in shops.
High pressure steam to blast the beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom