SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well...yes.

Attack other foreigners.
Freedom fighter

Atttack us..
Terrorist..nothing new.

Its the agenda ridden biased establishment media.

They even posted a sad fisherman.
' we cant fish there anymore.'

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well...yes.

Attack other foreigners.
Freedom fighter

Atttack us..
Terrorist..nothing new.

Its the agenda ridden biased establishment media.

They even posted a sad fisherman.
' we cant fish there anymore.'

I mean, Western media is far more discreet at it than Russian or even worse, Chinese.

It's all propagating the us vs them mentality, which your Lord and Saviour Donald Trump said he wouldn't get involved in, and wanted an isolationist approach.

He's doing a pretty good job on reversing all of that.

Job

Discreet at it..hmmmmm.

You mean they try to hide their agenda....they dont, people just buy into it.
Like religion.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Discreet at it..hmmmmm.

You mean they try to hide their agenda....they dont, people just buy into it.
Like religion.

But you completely buy into that agenda, you've expressed disdain for everyone who isn't British with a special focus on people perceived to be enemies of the West, this opinion is 100% created to what you've been exposed to in the media, ie the us vs them attitude.

When I mean discreet I mean that it's news reports that are twisted to have more of a us vs them approach, but in China its straight up China is the best, everyone else is shit, worship the Government pls, Russia too in a arguably less overt fashion.

Job

I dont have distain for people who arent british.

I have expressed hatred for Islam because its a cult, but I have also pointed out they are correct to resist western intervention.

You take arguments and discussions then make up your mind what people think by applying your liberal overlay chart.
Which probably includes that because I voted brexit I have a secret Nazi collection and recieve Stormfront newsletters.

Youre like a 'things progressive liberals say' soundboard.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@Job's suddenly not so sure about his dream of computers writing everything if they're going to be politically correct while they do it.

Job

Ive all ready pointed out that problem ..much to your derision..and here it is beginning as I predicted.

I have said that computers will write your words for you based on current trends to make you seem relevent or edgy or alternative.
Youll just pick a theme with a slider control.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Good.

"Disabled person" or "person with a disability". Nice to be given options and alternatives. Win.

Definite win, especially for non native speakers. Be nice if they told you why a better alternative is available.

Job

And you can bet your bottom dollar word will now be compulsary for all corporate and media communication.

To protect ourselves from accusations of political incorrectness, all communication shall be via words default correction software..failing to follow it recommendations will be a disciplinary offence.
Given words absolute control of the market, the thought police are now the guys writing words algorithms.

Its all moot anyway, soon the routers themselves will be adjusting our communication.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why wouldn't you want that for corporate communications?

You can still be racist and derogatory in personal comms if you like...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because Microshite are controlling it.
1) It's optional.
2) Use a different word processor if you don't like it.
3) It's optional.

I mean, the option to turn on alternative grammar selections, should you desire it, is hardly the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because they were supposed to leave a gap outside his house. Even so why still park there. Makes no sense

He's being a pig-headed cunt. Nobody racks up £4000 in fines without doing something about it unless he's being some anti-council twatwarrior.

Frankly, I'd have taken a blowtorch to the bit I wanted the lines removed from and burned them off. Council could come round and complain that you've done that - but if they're going to plead "it's more than my jobs worth - fines were correctly applied" then he can plead "wasn't me guv, must have been some well-wisher"...

Embattle

FH is my second home
Because they were supposed to leave a gap outside his house. Even so why still park there. Makes no sense

What was odd was wanting them to improve visibility and thus safety for children but thinking it would be ok to add parking spaces for cars amongst them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What was odd was wanting them to improve visibility and thus safety for children but thinking it would be ok to add parking spaces for cars amongst them.
He wanted to move everyone else, not him.

He doesn't cause an obstruction. He just needs to park there.

Job

1) It's optional.
2) Use a different word processor if you don't like it.
3) It's optional.

I mean, the option to turn on alternative grammar selections, should you desire it, is hardly the stuff of dystopian nightmares.
As I pointed out init will become compulsary...and word has such a strangle hold on word processing.

So you are saying to the jury you IGNORED the recomendation.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You're a paranoid muppet, @Job. You can write what you like in a word processor, all it'll do is offer *suggestions* and you'll be able to disable it (as it clearly says in the article). What normal person would be so offended by something that'll help them? As the author says...
Personally, I don’t think I would turn off the suggestions, at least not at first. I worry about unknowingly or accidentally inserting terms or references in my writing that convey value judgements that I don’t really mean. Regardless of how I feel about political incorrectness, it must be better to at least know when I’m writing something that might offend. Whether I use the Microsoft AI’s suggestion for improvement is my choice.

Job

No..you are failing to be aware how things are progressing with the thought police.
We are on a steady march towards China style citizen control, these are the first steps.
Yes you can turn it off ..at first you will be disciplined for it in a work scenario..then it will become the defacto way to talk as it spreads into social media.

Why the fuck do you even think that wont happen.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As I pointed out init will become compulsary...and word has such a strangle hold on word processing.

So you are saying to the jury you IGNORED the recomendation.
Tin-foil.

How are you supposed to write a book if you can't opt out?

In a commercial setting? No problem with that - anything public from a commercial setting already goes through vetting before it's released so all that would do is make things easier for the proof readers. In the rest of the world? Don't be fucking daft.

Edit: However, I largely agree that we're in a right fucking mess when it comes to freedom of speech because of a number of reasons. People are now so poorly educated the don't understand the wider ramifications of the principle of free speech and what curbs on it mean, and the fact that only right-wing arseholes seem to be defending it - and they certainly don't understand the whys - they just want to be arseholes to everyone.

Job

Maybe.
I just know any chance they have to control the conversation they will.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. It's just a faster drone.

Mate of mine got suckered in to buying a DJI one when I told him he'd never use it. Which he didn't. It'll be going on ebay soon.

Same when my missus bought me a go-pro for the MTB. I never wanted one because unless I was really into video editing then what would be the bloody point? Got used a few times just to keep her happy. But it was a total waste of her cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom