SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeah..I now edit my videos down to 1 min, thats all people can be arsed to watch.

Flying around the mountains was cool though

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Meh. It's just a faster drone.

Mate of mine got suckered in to buying a DJI one when I told him he'd never use it. Which he didn't. It'll be going on ebay soon.

Same when my missus bought me a go-pro for the MTB. I never wanted one because unless I was really into video editing then what would be the bloody point? Got used a few times just to keep her happy. But it was a total waste of her cash.
I got two, not one but two, Star Wars X-Wing drones from my father in law. One is a regular and one is a collector's item. I fucking suck at flying them and one small breeze makes it impossible to control.

The collector's one is in a neat box that plays music when you open it though...

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Same when my missus bought me a go-pro for the MTB. I never wanted one because unless I was really into video editing then what would be the bloody point? Got used a few times just to keep her happy. But it was a total waste of her cash.

Don't you ride around in traffic too? Could be good for insurance or whatnot if you get into an accident.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't you ride around in traffic too? Could be good for insurance or whatnot if you get into an accident.
Gawd. What a faff that would be. I'd be having to change batteries all the time. Which way would I choose to point it? Or eould I have to go out decked like a christmas tree to get all the angles.

What joy :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
At what point in the next five years are they gonna call it and drop language studies completely.
Does the idea that speaking more than one language is actually pleasurable to some (many) people not occur to you?

SilverHood

FH is my second home

Job

Well yes.
I always remember one of the early reality TV shows in which they put nations together... Big brother style
Every night the Brits were up till three getting shitfaced, the Germans werent far behind.
The entire show became the drunk antics of the Brits..given that it was mix of similar personalities and age ranges from Americans..Europeans and Asians...we stuck a mile as pissheads

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Does the idea that speaking more than one language is actually pleasurable to some (many) people not occur to you?

Well yes, but when does learning things because they're pleasurable have anything to do with the school curriculum? School is about preparing the next generation of worker bees. Pleasurable learning is for rich people.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm always skeptical of these, need to see who the other nations are for it to be news. I mean, there's 50 Muslim majority countries in the world, the UK will obviously drink more than them. There's 54 countries in Africa, UK will be ahead by magnitudes.

The only statistics you should believe are the ones you have manipulated yourself :)

Lots of Africans drink a buttload. The largest export market for Guinness in the world is Nigeria.

As for British drinking habits, its probably true, but its only part of the story; truth is that globally alcohol consumption is way less than it used to be, pretty much everywhere, except, shockingly, the US.
per-capita-alcohol-1890.png

Last edited:

Job

Now that the OK sign is a white supremacists..somehow secret? handshake.
We will now have to destroy a lot of Buddha statues.

20147528-buddha-do-ok-sign-in-side-view-Stock-Photo.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/M0bc2-GP5CE

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why are you talking shit about this @Job? It's a smart move for white supremacists to use the OK sign because they can pretend "it's only the OK sign" - just like you're trying to.

But nobody is falling for it @Job. How fucking dumb do you think people are?

Racists are racists. Just like you.

Job

Cmon scouse..if the sjw's run with this one soon they'll have nothing left.
High five is the new one..then thumbs up..then white pants.

Where does this end?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck off @Job. The swastica was co-oped by the nazis. It's no longer synonymous with peace.

You know this and you know that the OK symbol can easily be used by white supremacists. And you like it, and are pissing in your little schoolgirl pants with laughter at the idea.

But nobody is falling for it. It's not clever. It's dumb and transparent.

Job

So youre saying the OK hand signal has now gone the way of the swastika!
So they will actually have to censor or modify all those buddha statues, create a new signal for scuba divers and everyone will have to delete any picture of them doing it back to the stoneage.
And then theyll pick another one off 4chan for a laugh.
This could be the most fucking ridiculous bullshit yet.

Job

The snowflakes really have resurected the bogeyman..this is nigerian penis stealers territory.
Anyone can do it..white supremacists everywhere...guilt by photoshop.
They have built a trigger culture for offence and now they are getting trolled, its the middle ages guys and the witches float like ducks.
Nobodys falling for it...did you watch the video, its over..the sign is gone, its in the loonies book.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not surprised by any of this chavvery. Was always going to be a feature - but we knew that the day Jeremy Kyle arrived on our screens.

Know someone who worked on the show for a while - someone who refused a permanent job (at great personal cost) because it was exploitative - effectively paid to wind up people to breaking point before they went on-screen.

Job

Do I blame the liberal disease?

Yes I do..you reap what you sow.
Theyll get a suspended sentence, then concerned interview about how they feel about what they did and if the guilt will affect their mental state.
Im not joking of course..thats exactly what they do.
Fucking clown world.
My new logo.
What will the police do..theyll suggest it was asking for it by not having overnight security and basically its your own fault..in fact in the abstract you are to blame for their pain and having done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom