SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im trying to think why Ant wants to divorce his wife.

4772180E00000578-5193545-image-m-25_1513676108573.jpg

PAY-MAIN-Lisa-Armstong.jpg

Lakih

Resident Freddy
You compare a professional make up + costume photo from a public event with a random sniper paparazzi photo. And then make fun of her. Shameful tbfh.

Job

Actually its decades, she got fat..he's found a newer model.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Im trying to think why Ant wants to divorce his wife.

4772180E00000578-5193545-image-m-25_1513676108573.jpg

PAY-MAIN-Lisa-Armstong.jpg

It’s called ‘the wall’, something that women inevitably hit, and when they do, they hit it hard. Men can age much better and for longer. According
to Red Pillers, woman only bring sex to men, and once they stop being physically desirable, they’re useless.

Further reading - The Wall

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
PSX_20180115_235553.jpg I just found out you can get mint Penguins

:eek6:

Why wasn't I told?

I'm off to Tesco.

Job

Halle Berry man, she really must have an ageing painting in the attic.
51 and looks better than most of the 20 yr old starlets out there.

old.user4556

Halle Berry man, she really must have an ageing painting in the attic.
51 and looks better than most of the 20 yr old starlets out there.

They call that “black don’t crack”.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It’s called ‘the wall’, something that women inevitably hit, and when they do, they hit it hard. Men can age much better and for longer. According
to Red Pillers, woman only bring sex to men, and once they stop being physically desirable, they’re useless.

Further reading - The Wall

What a load of old cobblers. Basically a manifesto designed to give men permission to be cunts tbh.

And yes, men can age better and longer, most don’t.

NB. This doesn’t mean I think couples have to stick together no matter what, but binning someone for getting older is about as shallow as it gets. I suspect in this case their inability to have kids is a more likely root cause, but nothing is ever simple. £30 million will soften the blow though.

old.user4556

What a load of old cobblers. Basically a manifesto designed to give men permission to be cunts tbh.

And yes, men can age better and longer, most don’t.

NB. This doesn’t mean I think couples have to stick together no matter what, but binning someone for getting older is about as shallow as it gets. I suspect in this case their inability to have kids is a more likely root cause, but nothing is ever simple. £30 million will soften the blow though.

Human beings will be cunts *shrug*. Fertility plummets around early to mid thirties, men will leverage that for their own gain.

Have a read of TRP on reddit, blow your mind (not in a good way).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Two photographs, one in low light and taken when she was still very young, wearing makeup. The other in bright sunlight, taken 20 years later and with a few stone of extra weight.

If she dropped a bit of weight and had a more flattering photograph taken, she'd look nice.

And only a complete moron would reduce a couple's marital problems to image.

Job

Its the 'still very young' that is important here.

old.user4556

And only a complete moron would reduce a couple's marital problems to image.

Don’t agree, I don’t advocate it, but a lack of physical attraction / chemistry (for whatever reason - too fat, too skinny etc.) can destroy a relationship; it amplifies the other issues which then rots all parts of it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
But you have no idea why they've split. Neither do I. Neither of us really care, either. So to post a couple of images and say "this is why they're separating" is moronic.

Anyway, I just had an interesting phone call from Y-Cam. I submitted a money claim via the small claims court and they've contacted me about settling. No offer yet, but at least they didn't ignore it.

Spy-on-your-home Y-Cam cameras removes free cloud storage bit

Job

We need a terms and conditions app that reads them for you and highlights problems....or default no over the board.
It just boggles my mind that the entire car production from 2020 will have built in gps with data link.
I cant even blame the EU, because UKgov would be right behind it.
We are making an omnipotent god out of wireless sensors, maybe tbis is the second coming.
I was pondering the idea of gps free navigation, with the entire country stored as images your device could match features with low accuracy pinpointing using the camera to navigate you with google and apple storing your every move.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't know if there's a more impressive spectacle in the world of sport than Ronnie when he's absolutely on song like he was today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom