SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
26814871_815569145301420_2575178015435517763_n.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We need a terms and conditions app that reads them for you and highlights problems....or default no over the board.
It just boggles my mind that the entire car production from 2020 will have built in gps with data link.
I cant even blame the EU, because UKgov would be right behind it.
We are making an omnipotent god out of wireless sensors, maybe tbis is the second coming.
I was pondering the idea of gps free navigation, with the entire country stored as images your device could match features with low accuracy pinpointing using the camera to navigate you with google and apple storing your every move.
It won't affect you @Job - you'll still have to tax and insure your vehicle if you want to keep it, so I suspect they'll take the easy route and just auto-ban you from driving. :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Saw a brit dating-show last night where singles meet up in a restaurant and have a chat & dinner. Wasn't as horrible and awful as I'd have though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yup. America treats it's homeless awfully.

"If we ever let the banks control our system of credit your children will wake up homeless in the country their fathers founded" - or something similar that Jefferson may or may not have said.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well California is a very Liberal state and basically that area is a dumping ground for the homeless, brushing under the carpet instead of painfully facing it head on, I have no clue what you could do, the locals are up in arms about piles of human shit and breakins/muggings.
There have always been slums and shanty towns since we started living in large groups...maybe forced sterilisation for those prone to it.
Project Prevention - Wikipedia

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It's a bit more nuanced than that, especially in California. For instance if you can actually get to Santa Barbara through the mud, you will notice a city that, on the face of it, shows the difference between the haves and have-nots better than anywhere else on earth. You will be at a crosswalk, looking at the V12 Aston Martin waiting to go with a line of homeless people at the edge of the road - pretty shocking. However whenever I have spoken to any of them (to drop them a dollar or two or a cigarette) I have been taken aback by the number who claim to be homeless by choice. There is a strange sub-culture in California, no doubt helped by the weather and their love of a hippy, that almost glamourises homelessness as weird as it sounds.

Article is from 2012, but from my experience, not a lot has changed in some areas.

Homeless by choice | The Daily Californian

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well California is a very Liberal state and basically that area is a dumping ground for the homeless, brushing under the carpet instead of painfully facing it head on, I have no clue what you could do, the locals are up in arms about piles of human shit and breakins/muggings.
There have always been slums and shanty towns since we started living in large groups...maybe forced sterilisation for those prone to it.
Project Prevention - Wikipedia
Are homeless people your new Muslims?

Shanty-towns aren't the same as homeless people, they're usually organised.

It just doesn't make sense for a country like the US of A to have people living in tents like that, i can't imagine many of those people actually wanting to live in conditions like that. It's hardly a holiday.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I actually chased the last parents around the school so i could talk to them so i could go home early.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Probably getting paid fuck all and having to deal with little shits all day long.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Had a dream that I had lots of Bitcoins laying around that i was about to sell, woke up and remembered i have no bitcoins at all really. There was a slight disappointment.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I for one cant wait to drive across the Boris channel bridge.
Should be completed by the 12th of never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom